Yeh Rona Kya Kehlata Hai??why so much crying

LunaNova thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
plz change da show's name to Yeh Rona Kya Kehlata Hai bcoz the show features 2 much rona(cryin)😆
now Aksharaz crying bucket full of tears and her mommie is tryin hard 2 catch up by crying and cursing her daughter "oh devi maa why did u give me a daughter who can sing so well,in next life give me a sundar susheel gunwati mute daughter".

luks like her mom tried to participate in Indian Idol but got rejected after that she hates music and she has decided dat she wont sing nor will she let anybody sing.Na Gayegi Na Gane Degi.now varsha 2 will join Rona Brigade to cry she is currently taking crying lessons frm akshara and once her saas blames her for taking akshara to meet rituraj then Varsha too will cry buckets.letz hope Naitik also wont cry.i would like to dedicate the song 'Rote Rote Hasna Seekho Haste Haste Rona" to them.😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I think that everybody on the show just love to cries without any good reason or whatsoever...ouch..lolzz
rani712 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
loll u are so funny samira...
honestly.. these ppl cry for little things.. but see taking their point of view into consideration.. THe  technical" time period" that they are portraying this show in... i guess these tiny problem means a LOT to them.. though we think its stupid.. maybe in a  conservative family its probably the END OF THE WORLD! oh well
Niceup thumbnail
Yeh Rona Kya Kehlata Hai?? ----------- superv tittle.too much raining.flood aaa jayega.
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
yaar you are so funny...but i completely agree with you...
man one rejection for lame reason and the whole family is flooding the whole udaipur....now varsha will join to flood too....
man when will naitik comes and stops the flood....
too much crying and cursing....a mother cursing a daughter for having such a beautiful voice....this is the first time i am watching such a krap...i think ekta serials are far better although illogical but then when comes closer there is logic here there is no logic at all....god knows why they are flooding the whole city....just one rejection its not the end of the world...what if the marriage really happened and the guy really ruins akshara life...they never think of this one logic situation that whatever god do is great there is something special store for akshara rather than this....all happens for good....this one logic situation they can never think all they think is the rejection and thats it end of the world....

only naitik can save the flood...god where are you naitik your in-laws and wife is flooding the whole beautiful city of udaipur...only you can stop them especially your mother-in-law...sis-in-law who is going to join the flood soon and your beautiful wife.....
sonam_s thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Whenever the crying scenes come, I get myself a glass of water from the kitchen. Its too annoying to watch.

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
u all r tooooooooo funny..never laughed so much yaar

Charu