Shaurya - Varsha Wedding Night!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago
I just found the whole sequence to be unintentionally hilarious!

Before marriage, Shaurya was shown to be so romantic and passionate...and on his wedding night, he ends up striking the most mundane and boring conversation with his bride!πŸ˜†

It was so funny to see him look all nervous and figedty and asking Varsha if she would be able to manage the house and his family? He should have talked about this prior to the wedding and not on his wedding night!

The actors portraying Shaurya and Varsha share a good chemistry but unfortunately have been given very little scope to peform, plus their characters like the rest of the bunch is quite badly drawn out. Shaurya is supposed to be a headstrong, short-tempered and impulsive guy but till now he has been shown as timid, obeying and rather indecisive boy. Varsha on the other hand comes across as way too smart for her own good at times.

Also, by showing that its Akshara who gets her father to agree for the wedding, Shaurya has been shown as a weakling who cannot even stand up for his love!πŸ˜• I just hope they show him to be a more forceful character and not gets thumbed by his father or for that matter by Varsha who looks all set to dominate him!πŸ˜†

Btw, both the actors were looking very nice in their wedding outfits...Varsha looked especially beautiful.

Soapie
Edited by soapie - 15 years ago
i agree... but i guess because akshara is more closer to her father..it makes sense how looking at daughter's depressed and helpless face the father decided to change his principles... but shaurya has to stand up for himself... and abt the nuptial night.. it was so Lame... truly... to me it seemed as if they were arranged and they barely knew each other... like i was expecting passion or atleast a little bit of romance but i guess it didnt happen
Agree with you 100% Soapie. This was a love match and they behaved as it was all arranged. So stiff and formal. no romance.But they are paying so much attention to Akshara and her rejection that the makers of the serial almost forgot that there was a wedding in the family.
Poor handling of Shaurya and Varsha charachters and there role in the serial!!!
Haha..well I do agree to the coversation..it was so boring..lol..I mean how can you talk such stuff on the wedding night..Varsha is atleast better..But Im really confused about Shaurya's character..I mean..hes so confused..He looks lost in every scene..its as if he doesnt know what to do. But I really like Varsha. Hope they get a scope to perform better..