CW Channel

Remaining OTH season 6 spoilers, SF- SHOCKERS!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Guronge

IF-Dazzler

Guronge

Posted: 19 February 2009 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
In episode 18 Dan will die. Deb will return. Jamie is playing in his first basketball game with his team. Skills is his coach. Deb shows up to watch him play as does his Uncle Lucas. Sam and Jack are hanging out together at a store. Jack shoplifts something, and he runs out before the police can get him. But they nab Sam instead.

In episode 24 (SEASON FINALE): Lucas and Peyton plan for their upcoming wedding, while Julian has mixed feelings about her wedding; Also Brooke takes a pregnancy test. Brooke receives a surprising guest with a payment. Julian and Brooke discover more about each other. Victoria disapproves of Julian. Meanwhile, Haley fears she may have cancer, and while dealing with her crumbling marriage. Nathan finds himself at the end of the bottle right before his brother's wedding. Lucas and Nathan gets a spiritual visit from their father Dan. Samantha attends a rave and meets a handsome bad boy name David McCall, who is more trouble then he's worth. Peyton goes into labor and child's services approaches Brooke about holding Sam illegally.

UH WOWOWOWOW?
When I read this I was speechless... especially about Hallie having cancer... possibly?!
The whole Naley falling apart marriage thing is to overdone, needs to stop.

ASLO there is a date change, season 6 episode 17 will air March 16th, not March 9th.

Guronge.

Edited by Guronge - 20 February 2009 at 11:35am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Remaining OTH season 6 spoilers, SF- SHOCKERS!" in CW Channel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Navi

IF-Rockerz

-Navi

Posted: 20 February 2009 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Guronge

In episode 18 Dan will die. Deb will return. Jamie is playing in his first basketball game with his team. Skills is his coach. Deb shows up to watch him play as does his Uncle Lucas. Sam and Jack are hanging out together at a store. Jack shoplifts something, and he runs out before the police can get him. But they nab Sam instead.

In episode 24 (SEASON FINALE): Lucas and Peyton plan for their upcoming wedding, while Julian has mixed feelings about her wedding; Also Brooke takes a pregnancy test. Brooke receives a surprising guest with a payment. Julian and Brooke discover more about each other. Victoria disapproves of Julian. Meanwhile, Haley fears she may have cancer, and while dealing with her crumbling marriage. Nathan finds himself at the end of the bottle right before his brother's wedding. Lucas and Nathan gets a spiritual visit from their father Dan. Samantha attends a rave and meets a handsome bad boy name David McCall, who is more trouble then he's worth. Peyton goes into labor and child's services approaches Brooke about holding Sam illegally.

UH WOWOWOWOW?
When I read this I was speechless... especially about Hallie having cancer... possibly?!
The whole Naley falling apart marriage thing is to overdone, needs to stop.

ASLO there is a date change, season 6 episode 17 will air March 16th, not March 9th.

Guronge.

Dan dies and no more Lucas... wow, I quit this show.
"Brooke receives a surprising guest with a payment."
WHO WHO WHO?!

"Samantha attends a rave and meets a handsome bad boy name David McCall..."
ahahaha, raves are sooooooo out.. just gotta say.

mz.jess

IF-Sizzlerz

mz.jess

Posted: 21 February 2009 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Whaaaaat.

and oh god Jullian has mixed feeelings about peytons wedding!
& HALEY :o:o:o

Sid4TeamCanada

IF-Sizzlerz

Sid4TeamCanada

Posted: 21 February 2009 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Payten goes into a labour?? !!! ok wth wht is she now 1 month preg!!?? i meaan cum on she JUST receieved the news 2-3 epis back!!!! they r gonna cover 9 months in 8 epi's?????Shocked oh well i gues time does move fast for oth..

and there goes my brucas hope down the drainBroken HeartCrybut being the stubborn-impractical-bratty-crazy BL fan that i am i still m gonna pull that hope BACK out of the drain and will still HOLD ONTO IT until the LP's marriage (even later if they hav a 7th season)Heart...i mean as long as the marriage doesnt take place i will still hold onto brucas hope...yeah u all can call me crazyLOLBig smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top