CW Channel

One Tree Hill season 7 Discussion (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

mz.jess

IF-Sizzlerz

mz.jess

Posted: 23 February 2009 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
^ haha i know eh! Like he can play it, lol but hellllo we'd love to see nathan scott doing something else other then playing b-ball. we've been seeing him do that for like how many years.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "One Tree Hill season 7 Discussion (Page 3)" in CW Channel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

preity*zinta

IF-Veteran Member

preity*zinta

Posted: 24 February 2009 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
^yeah or like finally have him succeed. Cause we understand how bball is Nathan's thing and all but like .. c'mon now do something new.

Oh they better not sideline Peyton cuz CMM leaving is pretty big news and I'm sure it'll hit some fans hard. The worse thing they could do is sideline the other main cast members.

-Navi

IF-Rockerz

-Navi

Posted: 24 February 2009 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
Well it would be in a way kind of sexist if Peyton was sidelined.. it's kinda giving a message that a female character is nothing without "her" male character..idk, maybe I just analyze everything too much.

Guronge

IF-Dazzler

Guronge

Posted: 26 February 2009 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preity*zinta

NO WAY. I just honestly thought it was all rumors. Guronge can you post a source? This is ridiculous I can't believe they're continuing without him. Honestly he hasn't been a huge part since season 4 ended but c'mon you cant do the show without him. I hate the fact that he wont be here but I'm sorta curious to see what they do with the story with him leaving.

and guronge i hope you dont mind that I edited your post a tad

Yea I'll post the source, I went through a buncha sites but I'll go threw my history & find it.
And no problem that you edited.
just read the Hilarie maybe leaving too topic?
nonsenseOuch

preity*zinta

IF-Veteran Member

preity*zinta

Posted: 26 February 2009 at 11:10am | IP Logged
^ oh dont worry if you dont have a link.

Yes I'm hearing Hil and Sohpia too!

What why the producers confirm a season 7 when over half their cast hasn't signed contracts yet.

mz.jess

IF-Sizzlerz

mz.jess

Posted: 26 February 2009 at 6:44pm | IP Logged

im gonna miss OTH. cause I think im quitting if Hil & Chad are not gonna be there, but it may be interesting to see wht they are gonna do with the storyline, i gues...

lol yeah im contradicting myseelf

kay i think im gonna go watch old leyton eppys and eat

burberryx

Goldie

burberryx

Posted: 26 February 2009 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
i've read somewhere that none of the actors have signed for season 7 yet..so pray hard lolz..

here is the article

One Tree Hill's original cast members leaving? This article is good This article is bad
If you keep tabs on the One Tree Hill fandom, you may have heard some scary rumors over the past couple of days. Yes, the CW ordered a seventh season of the series, but if you are to believe the Internets, it would be without the presence of stars Chad Michael Murray and Hilarie Burton.

Could the show really go on without them? Here's what we're hearing...

Rumors of the actors leaving the series have been greatly exaggerated. While it's true that the CW ordered a new season without having signed contracts with CMM and Burton, it turns out that's because the CW doesn't have signed contracts (yet) with any of the OTH talent.

Now, it's certainly possible that CMM and Burton could leave (there's no definite news either way), but overall, you can rest your pretty little heads about this issue, as we've been told by a reliable insider, "Obviously, most if not all [of the castmembers] are coming back."

preity*zinta

IF-Veteran Member

preity*zinta

Posted: 27 February 2009 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
^^ still not to sure about how all this is gunna work out .. You cant have OTH wtihout ALL the cast members. They're al equally imp.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top