Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

what if we didnt know there was a naitik to come

sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
After all that has happened in the last couple of episode, I was thinking-
what if we didnt know there was a character called naitik to enter in the show.
surely Akshara & the family doesnt know about if (ha ha, we r lucky😉😉😉)
but what would be our reactions had we thought that riuraj was perfect match & then he rejected akshara ( becoz his family thought she was into music- probable reason for rejection😡)

we all are feeling bad for akshara and her tears and want naitik to get introduced to the show😆.
we would all be gloomy like akshara & probably like varsha's mother-in-law blame varsha's entry in the house at the wrong time(hey dont hit me for saying that, I know the world is changing, but dadi said that isn't it😲)

what do you think we would do from this point of the story if we didnt know naitik was to come? how would the story go?
pen down your ideas😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rosepaul2110 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Probably all would have turned aginst Varsha including Shankari Tai. I see a mystery sorrounding ST. Does she have a hand in getting this proposal cancelled so as to make others point their fingers at Varsha? She wasnt that pleased abt their love marriage. 
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: rosepaul2110

Probably all would have turned aginst Varsha including Shankari Tai. I see a mystery sorrounding ST. Does she have a hand in getting this proposal cancelled so as to make others point their fingers at Varsha? She wasnt that pleased abt their love marriage. 

you may be right dear

ST didnt like the way ShaVa marrige was fixed. she had expected gifts while fixing Sha marraige & when she came to know about it she had made a face. So probably she could be the one behind this breakup so that varsha is thrown out of the family & she can fulfill her desire by getting another bride for Sha