Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

Is it beginning to get boring..... (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

gr8love

IF-Dazzler

gr8love

Posted: 21 February 2009 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by THERUSHA

haha but it will be something interesting to watch, never seen something like this before
Hope they don't disappoint us again after creating all this hype about the 'NEW TWIST'!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is it beginning to get boring..... (Page 3)" in Banoo Main Teri Dulhann forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

xXxSHAMILAxXx

IF-Sizzlerz

xXxSHAMILAxXx

Posted: 21 February 2009 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
the creatives seriously need a BRAIN!!!! keeping AD seperate then making sin and gauri together is the worst they coudl do to there fans and TRP's

i don't watch BMTD anymore stopped after the 2nd janam cause i knew it wouldn't be the same

weni read ur guys post and u guys tell me some stuff about the storyline it makes my blood boil if i actually saw i think i would break my computer screenLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top