Banoo Main Teri Dulhann
Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

India-Forums

Is it beginning to get boring.....

gr8love IF-Dazzler
gr8love
gr8love

Posted: 19 February 2009 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
or am I the only one who feels that dragging this coma situation of D's and Sindoora up to her tricks again and the family acting so dumb as to not see how Sin has started to act normal so maybe just maybe she really is not PAGAL and is acting..........
I was talking to my relatives in India today after a long time and all my aunts and dadi that used to watch BMTD very faithfully have stopped watching it. Infact my dadi and chachi who were diehard fans just like us here too have stopped watching it. Dadi said -"the minute they brought Sindoora back, I decided to stop watching this serial." My aunt says she hates to see the 'creep' hang around Amar and I was telling her how Sin is trying to bring them close... and she's like-"Thank God I am not watching this coz that would definitely make me turn the TV off."
No one is liking the show anymore. Infact I too feel a little bored with watching Amar in the hospital and Sin up to her tricks again and the family acting clueless about Sin's plots. Have they not learnt their lesson about Sin's CHALAKI AND HER ABILITY TO FOOL EVERYONE???
They are once again playing right into her game.... YAWN!!!
Isn't it getting boring?????Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove

Sharadlicious IF-Stunnerz
Sharadlicious
Sharadlicious

Posted: 19 February 2009 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
I think it is getting boring too, I watch it mostly for SD and now we aren't evening getting many AD scenes because D is in the hospital and A has to be stuck with Sindoora and Gauri which is like creepiness X2. The sindoor between AD was really beautiful but the sindoor scene between Sindoora and Gauri was really disgusting. The creatives give us one good scene and the rest of the scenes are realllly realllly stupid. I am also a diehard fan of Dulhann so I can't miss an episode I will continue to watch until the show ends or SD leave the show god forbid.

Edited by *xoxo* - 19 February 2009 at 8:46pm
gr8love IF-Dazzler
gr8love
gr8love

Posted: 19 February 2009 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *xoxo*

I think it is getting boring too, I watch it mostly for SD and now we aren't evening getting many AD scenes because D is in the hospital and A has to be stuck with Sindoora and Gauri which is like creepiness X2. The sindoor between AD was really beautiful but the sindoor scene between Sindoora and Gauri was really disgusting. The creatives give us one good scene and the rest of the scenes are realllly realllly stupid. I am also a diehard fan of Dulhann so I can't miss an episode I will continue to watch until the show ends or SD leave the show god forbid.
Yeah Bhumika, Its dragging and is making no sense at all. Same ol story of Sin trying to ruin and separate AD. Kuch naya and interesting nahin hai.
I too watch it ONLY AND ONLY for SD and the 1-2 cute AD scenes. Totally dislike the new Aditi she is so lifeless, so totally a one expression gal... whether it is love or hate or surprise or sadness.. she has just one expression for all. Sindoora I hate with a passion and now that G is getting too close to Sin, I hate her with a passion too.
If I have so much to hate and so little to look forward too.. then whats the point of watching it. But then I havta to get my SD fix for the day so I do....
I am hopeful to see Aditi and the creep ask SNji to cure Divz and from the shaking/glowing TRIDENT of his it seemed he did listen to their prayers.... so maybe Divz gonna be back by next week. Hopefully its gonna get interesting then. Hopefully Amar will shave and start looking hot and not so dull again too!!

Nupa_SD Goldie
Nupa_SD
Nupa_SD

Posted: 19 February 2009 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Have patience...............Divyanka said in her interview that some new twists are coming up. So I hope then you'll not get bored too much.....and Anjeli, Sindura has only one motive in her life & that is to separate AD. She is using Gauri but I know, she will not be able to get her closer to Amar. AD's love is very strong and Divya will come out of coma very soon INSALLAH. BTW Sindura's next target is DIYA, I think it'll be interesting to see. May be in this way Amar will accept her and obviously he'll save her if that creepy wants to harm his daughter.........

OMG.........we all watch dulhann only for SD and we'll keep watching until they are in the show.

gr8love IF-Dazzler
gr8love
gr8love

Posted: 19 February 2009 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by disha fan

Have patience...............Divyanka said in her interview that some new twists are coming up. So I hope then you'll not get bored too much.....and Anjeli, Sindura has only one motive in her life & that is to separate AD. She is using Gauri but I know, she will not be able to get her closer to Amar. AD's love is very strong and Divya will come out of coma very soon INSALLAH. BTW Sindura's next target is DIYA, I think it'll be interesting to see. May be in this way Amar will accept her and obviously he'll save her if that creepy wants to harm his daughter.........

OMG.........we all watch dulhann only for SD and we'll keep watching until they are in the show.

They- SD, are the only saving grace of the show. The one consistent thing is their eternal love and our adoration of them! Everything else is  BAKWAS!!
Yeah .. I will watch ( bored or not) and hopefully the so called new twists ARE really interesting.. I kinda have not much faith in the creativity of these ppl anymore!! They create alot of hype by making Divz /Sharad/ Kamiya say these kinda things so ppl will keep watching but the story keeps deteriorating!!
I am sorry for sounding so negative and jaded... I have been feeling this ever since Sin's reentry  ...anticipating more unneccassary drama coz now the drama queen is back!!
titly IF-Rockerz
titly
titly

Posted: 19 February 2009 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gr8love

or am I the only one who feels that dragging this coma situation of D's and Sindoora up to her tricks again and the family acting so dumb as to not see how Sin has started to act normal so maybe just maybe she really is not PAGAL and is acting..........
I was talking to my relatives in India today after a long time and all my aunts and dadi that used to watch BMTD very faithfully have stopped watching it. Infact my dadi and chachi who were diehard fans just like us here too have stopped watching it. Dadi said -"the minute they brought Sindoora back, I decided to stop watching this serial." My aunt says she hates to see the 'creep' hang around Amar and I was telling her how Sin is trying to bring them close... and she's like-"Thank God I am not watching this coz that would definitely make me turn the TV off."
No one is liking the show anymore. Infact I too feel a little bored with watching Amar in the hospital and Sin up to her tricks again and the family acting clueless about Sin's plots. Have they not learnt their lesson about Sin's CHALAKI AND HER ABILITY TO FOOL EVERYONE???
u r r8 Angie....its very boring to see the same thing once again..........
cnt they think about sumthing new......
gr8love IF-Dazzler
gr8love
gr8love

Posted: 19 February 2009 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by titly

Originally posted by gr8love

u r r8 Angie....its very boring to see the same thing once again..........
cnt they think about sumthing new......
Yeah- SUMTHING FRESH, NEW AND NOT REPETITIVE!!
sdfan Goldie
sdfan
sdfan

Posted: 19 February 2009 at 11:40pm | IP Logged

Of course!   All of you are very right when you say that it is getting to become boring.   Infact!  it is becoming veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy boring with the same old thing happening over and over again!  

Divya has to come out of her coma now  and yes now!   Tell amar how she fell.   Both AD must pretend to play  game so that sindoora will not know she has come out of the coma!  

Creatives we do not want gauri hanging around amar and the baby and we do not want to see over and over again the stale acts of sindooraoooooooooooooo as it makes us feel so Sleepy and bored!    The quicker you get rid of   the irritating gauri who is a sore to the eyes and the power stricken personified evil sindoora, the show will once again progress!

Again and again, we can never fail to say that SD are the souls of Banoo Main Teri Dulhan ..... so how about getting  a good story writer to re-write the storyline, Creatives???????????

Edited by sdfan - 19 February 2009 at 11:44pm

Go to top