Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

annu123

annu123

Posted: 19 February 2009 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
naitik hasnot even shown his acting skils...and lok like a rabit with his smile..and so kiddish...

ALI MERCHANT AKA RITURAJ has fabulous chemistry with akshara...best chemistry from what i have seen on television since long...they look perfect together..this new guy is not even marriage types..no personality... ali looks cute and hot and great mannerism and perfect attitude and voice and eyes...

good walk good style all so perfect... but wonder how much time maitik will take to be good..and also he doesnot look like a performer... not a HERO MATERIAL FOR SURE..ali is a hero material...

so much time for naitik's entry must be dhupdhup... after he comes..lets see...
but MR.RAJAN SAHI MUST GET ALI BACK IN THE SHOW if naitik in 2 days doenot do good.ali in just 3-4 episodes old and every1 is talking only about him.... isnt it something that they should think about...
he is the best...love you rituraj......................................Smile  

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MY FAMILY,FRNDZ AND ME DONT WANT 2 SEE YRKKH.REPLY" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dilhaypakistani

Groupbie

dilhaypakistani

Posted: 19 February 2009 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
ALI MERCHANT AKA RITURAJ has fabulous chemistry with akshara...best chemistry from what i have seen on television since long...they look perfect together..this new guy is not even marriage types..no personality... ali looks cute and hot and great mannerism and perfect attitude and voice and eyes...

good walk good style all so perfect... but wonder how much time maitik will take to be good..and also he doesnot look like a performer... not a HERO MATERIAL FOR SURE..ali is a hero material...

so much time for naitik's entry must be dhupdhup... after he comes..lets see...
but MR.RAJAN SAHI MUST GET ALI BACK IN THE SHOW if naitik in 2 days doenot do good.ali in just 3-4 episodes old and every1 is talking only about him.... isnt it something that they should think about...

i cant under stand

Hajoo

Hajoo

Posted: 19 February 2009 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
I would say Naitik should be entered because the lead is the lead, one guy enter just for 2-3 episode can't be the lead. I think NO ONE  in the form would say that Ali should be a lead even though Ali is a very good actor but still Naitik is a Lead. Nothing is impossible even though naitik is new in this show that doesn't mean that he is not a good actor. Do u know he is not a good actor?? Hina Khan is  New, isn't  she doing a great job??? You R NOT SUPPOSE SAY THAT!!!!!! sub actor starting main new actor hi  hota hai, Ali bhi kabhi new tha ok??? Agar niatik ko chance hi nahi milay gay too woh acting experience kaisa kara ga?? And for your kind information Karan was director. Director ko bohat pata hota hai acting ka bara main. And How do u know that he doesn't have any "HERO MATERIAL"???  EXPLAIN with examples.... 

OYe!!! Tooo challenge kar raha hai???!!!!
Agar kar raha hai too apni hasiyeet dekh karo challenge karoo?

NAITIK WILL BE THE LEAD!!!

Edited by Hajoo - 19 February 2009 at 3:28pm

Hajoo

Hajoo

Posted: 19 February 2009 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
I am talking to YOU MR/MS annu123Angry

-Maya-

-Maya-

Posted: 19 February 2009 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Hey i know you are a fan of Ali but that doesn't mean u shud insult Karan(Naitik) or any other actor..it's not a good idea to term Naitik as 'Rabbit Tooth' etc he looks cute in the promo n i didn't see any rabbit or rat tooth..how can u know Naitik isn't good he hasn't even entered..lets give him a chance he seems good to me..He is the lead n will remain so..even bidaai male leads were newcomers still they made it big..please avoid making such topics which'll just create unwanted fights

Edited by maya2008 - 19 February 2009 at 3:34pm

CookMySock

IF-Dazzler

CookMySock

Posted: 19 February 2009 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
I think Naitik will be fantastic. You're just a die hard fan of Ali, that's all. But I'm afraid the lead is the lead. You've never seen Naitik act so making a decision that is totally unknown to you is wrong. He was previously a director and so he must know alot. I have never seen him have a rabbit tooth and he looks really cute. This is the second post you have made on this and getting the same answers is not gonna make a difference. Trying to convince people to like something you like is not right. The truth is more people like Naitik and actually wanted Ali to go as quickly as possible so Naitik could come in quicker. Whats the truth is the truth. No matter no much you try to meddle it, it doesn't change. So please could you stop posting posts like this as it'll just create more fights. 

blueash

IF-Rockerz

blueash

Posted: 19 February 2009 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Who is this naitik i saw his pic n he looks like a small boy smaller thn akshara how he can b d lead?

Hajoo

Hajoo

Posted: 19 February 2009 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blueash

Who is this naitik i saw his pic n he looks like a small boy smaller thn akshara how he can b d lead?

PLZZZ go to the youtube and then type YEH RISHTA KYA KEHLATA HAI PROMO then think how they look and who should be the lead???

Post Reply New Post

Go to top