Why is Akshara's family over reacting?

-Maya- thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Everyone in Akshara's family is behaving as if Rithuraj is some devata or the only male alive in the world or like Rithuraj and Akshara's marriage was fixed during their childhood n Rithuraj's family broke the promise..a girl needs to go through many proposals before finding the right one..Instead of crying and wailing they can find a way better proposal for Akshara..i hope the Rithuraj drama gets over n Naitik enters

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: maya2008

Everyone in Akshara's family is behaving as if Rithuraj is some devata or the only male alive in the world or like Rithuraj and Akshara's marriage was fixed during their childhood n Rithuraj's family broke the promise..a girl needs to go through many proposals before finding the right one..Instead of crying and wailing they can find a way better proposal for Akshara..i hope the Rithuraj drama gets over n Naitik enters

Totally agree! I also am finding it highly irritating how much the family is overreacting as if the world has ended cuz one rishta didn't work out😕😕.....Rituraj is not the only guy left in this world and it's his loss if he chose to reject Akshara...why can't they look at it in that way??

I REALLY hope Naitik enters soon and we get a break from this hyperness of Akshara's family over this issue.
-phoenix- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
well if u find this irritating...wait for tomorrow's episode.....from what iv gathered from articles and the precap shown today....rajshri/badi ma is gonna yell at akshara for her singing ...bcoz that is the reason behind the rishta breaking.....akshara had mentioned when rituraj and she were talking that her friends had suggested that she sang so well that she could pursue a singing career ....that is the reason for the rishta breaking ...coz they dont want a career girl.....and now they are gonna yell at akshara as if by singing she had committed some huge crime......neways.....hope the entry of naitik takes place soon.........
AreYaar thumbnail
Yeah Tanu, I already read about that too....I know they're gonna yell at her for singing tomorrow....which is even dumber...can't believe they'll continue to find fault in their own daughter over a guy they must have met once....this current track is highly irritating. I wish they'd end this soon and bring Naitik and his family in. Edited by nureat01 - 15 years ago
*king* thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
may be the reason 4 so much yelling is tht the parents r frustrated tht their daughter has been rejected by sum1 4 whtever reasons. they r juzz taking out their fustration on akshara.

*king*
FreeBird03 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
why r they all behaving like this? i mean big deal!! aise to hota rehta hai..its so common in arrange marriages.. no one cries like that for sure! it was not akshara's engagement that broke off! :S it was nothing actually..just a proposal that didnt work out...ok u can be upset abt it for some time..but the way they r behaving....like its the end of the world! :S i mean common!!
-Maya- thumbnail
ya i know usually if a proposal fails the family will support their daughter n blame the guy but here it's the opposite they're trying to find fault in their own daughter weird...they're like forget all dreams and get married take care of pati bache nothing else..ur  life as an individual is over..for god's sake Aksara didn't sing some item number in front of Rithuraj she just expressed her interest in music
AreYaar thumbnail

ya i know usually if a proposal fails the family will support their daughter n blame the guy but here it's the opposite they're trying to find fault in their own daughter weird...they're like forget all dreams and get married take care of pati bache nothing else..ur  life as an individual is over..for god's sake Aksara didn't sing some item number in front of Rithuraj she just expressed her interest in music

😆😆😆 So true! Seriously! The way Rituraj and now Akshara's family is reacting, it's too over the top! It's not like she's taking off to become a pop star or something!😕😆

It's just the basic chauvinistic mindset that doesn't even WANT to consider that a woman might have a career other than just being a homemaker
Payal25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Yeah I totally agree with you. Akshara's family is over-acting and this is effecting Akshara. I too hope Naitik enters soon.

Sneharamesh thumbnail
Totally agree.. I find it hard to believe that in this day and age , one such incident is made into the worst nightmare that could happen... poor varsha's wedding seemed to have faded away...

Not fair at all.. Hope they will not continue with this track any longer and have the hero introduced soon