Originally posted by: StarryEyedGyal

Hahahaha

Lool
So true
I don't like Rituraj that much..*

totally agree with you guys
LunaNova thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
arey yaar 2 much rona now the show should be called Yeh Rona Kya Kehlata Hai but still i luv akshi she is good though a bit 2 weak and her momz totally irritating.other moms try 2 support their daughter n curse groom side but yahan toh she is cursing her own daughter.she tells her daughter ghana band rona shuru and her hubby is always roaming in designer sherwanis like a model/robot and talks abt izrat.agar meri maa baa were like this then i will send them to mental ayslum.
Naitik kahan gaya looks like he got scared of akshara's mom wat a saas he will get baap re
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: samira-d

arey yaar 2 much rona now the show should be called Yeh Rona Kya Kehlata Hai

LMAO! That's hilarious! And so true! They really should rename the show that now!🤣
-Mansi- thumbnail
Please bring Naitik..This show is making me lose all hopes.
mayur1209 thumbnail
Originally posted by: disney101

what a crap first they were the one who told the rituraj's family that she sings good. and if this the reasong for breaking the rishta then i am so scared... cuz my mom was talking with me about what happens if guys rehjects a girl and i got so scared abt what is happening.... cuz my mom told me that since i am studuing nursing in canada hardly any boy want to marry a nurse. cuz in india choosing nursing as proffession is just tooooo low.............

Disney101 do not worry about your choice of career in Nursing, the Western world the US especially is facing an acute shortage of Nursing personnel what with many Senior RNs expected to retire in the next 5 - 10 years. The profession of Nursing has a lot to offer from bedside care to Administrative/support functions. And having worked in Healthcare Administration in both India and in the US I can say Nursing careers are very different in both countries. I sincerely hope your potential suitor values you for what you are and is not colored by an inaccurate perception of a career. All the best.
sugarnspicezz thumbnail
yes the reason for akshara's rejection was very lame but again we do not know if that is the real reason... possibility of real reason could be shourya - varsha love marriage since rituraj's parents seems old thinking...if this storyline is followed then varsh will get blame and family may or may not support her but akshara defi. will support her...

when arrange marriages are done you meet the guy or girl and you are not gonna like the first one you see...rejecting is a part of it and it is not really a big deal...every girl has a dreamed her wedding even b4 she see a guy and if nd when she gets rejected she defi. feels down and low and needs family support...in this case the reason shown was singing...family should have steped up and supported her rather than yelling at her and all rona thona...although rejectiong reason might not be singing but since at this point that is what famuly things scrits should ahve shown how family supoorts her which spread message to many families in india there is nothing wrong if a girl want to become something in life and shares her dream...

i am not sure why many show always show women dealing with only all this family issues and rona dhona and fighting agains villan...yes when time comes ofcourse women can and will do that but we do not need so many shows saying same thing...why not show diff. topics...

this show is still shaping up its storyline so hoping that the real reason is strong and somethign diff. and ofcourse waiting for real hero's entery..

these are just my opinions and no offense to anyone...
bobbiedhillon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Her mom is reacting to the rejection and forbiding her to ever sing again?
soapie thumbnail
The Mom has been shown as a complete Psycho...I wonder which boy would like to have such a woman for a Mother-in-law?😕

She forbids her daughter to sing today, tomorrow she will tell him not to listen to his Ipod for some reason....
poooohjjjazzzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
totally stupidity nothin else than that...
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: soapie

The Mom has been shown as a complete Psycho...I wonder which boy would like to have such a woman for a Mother-in-law?😕

She forbids her daughter to sing today, tomorrow she will tell him not to listen to his Ipod for some reason....

🤣 ðŸ˜† so ladke wale got another reason to reject Akshara..wonder what'll Rajshri do when she'll hear this? get her admitted in a mental hospital perhaps 😃😃

Edited by luv_khwaish - 15 years ago