Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Reason for Rejection - Akshara's singing. (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

-MeraBarun-

IF-Sizzlerz

-MeraBarun-

Posted: 20 February 2009 at 12:26am | IP Logged
These all are interpretations.We dont know the real truth. That we will come to know toady only.
And if that singing career is the reason then it is ridiculous.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Reason for Rejection - Akshara's singing. (Page 3)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 20 February 2009 at 12:43am | IP Logged
I thot Akshara's mom herself told everyone that she sings very well...now why are they creating a fuss over it? or the "ladke wale" wanted a girl who looks beautiful, cooks well, knows knitting blah blah just like a 1920s girl...so well they should see some village girl then...this way they might show tht sum ppl. have a problem to her education also! so well what will Rajshri do? stop sending her to college?

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 20 February 2009 at 12:53am | IP Logged
i agree to the point that Akshara also rejected a guy bec. of his moustache or probably bec. he was not that good looking or something...in arranged marriage, a boy and girl have the right to say no...Akshara's parents are actually too much overreacting  while dadi is the opposite....sometimes this serial becomes  very regressive...

it's a fact that this is a sensitive issue and sometimes if a girl or boy say something wrong, it might spoil the whole thing..but no need to make a fuss over it bec. marriage should be done only when you agree whole heartedly to it...and it takes time and in the process one sees many prospective grooms and brides...i hate the view that it's very insulting if someone says no for  a girl...so what yaar? even the girl and her parents can reject some guy bec. of any reason..

Charu

kgh212121

Goldie

kgh212121

Posted: 20 February 2009 at 3:08am | IP Logged
yep, akshara's reaction was too much too.

and you're right, the family is making such a big deal. they should be busy with the new daughter in law and next day celebrations.

as for dadi, her reaction abt akshara meeting the parents again was soo dramatic. i thought she was the only reasoning one. she could have at least learned the exact circumstances. perhaps her reaction is understandable considering her age and generation, but its so unlike her character. i don't know i'm confused by dadi.

but her explanation of why akshara should keep it a secret was well delivered. akshara too is such a budhu sometimes

fammma

Goldie

fammma

Posted: 20 February 2009 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by StarryEyedGyal

Originally posted by nureat01

What?? Her Mom asks HER to stop singing?? This is ridiculous! I can't believe they're blaming HER for this! WHO wants a chauvinist like Rituraj for a husband anyways??

Hahahaha

Lool
So true
I don't like Rituraj that much..*

totally agree with you guys

samira-d

samira-d

Posted: 20 February 2009 at 5:03am | IP Logged
arey yaar 2 much rona now the show should be called Yeh Rona Kya Kehlata Hai but still i luv akshi she is good though a bit 2 weak and her momz totally irritating.other moms try 2 support their daughter n curse groom side but yahan toh she is cursing her own daughter.she tells her daughter ghana band rona shuru and her hubby is always roaming in designer sherwanis like a model/robot and talks abt izrat.agar meri maa baa were like this then i will send them to mental ayslum.
Naitik kahan gaya looks like he got scared of akshara's mom wat a saas he will get baap re

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 20 February 2009 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samira-d

arey yaar 2 much rona now the show should be called Yeh Rona Kya Kehlata Hai

LMAO! That's hilarious! And so true! They really should rename the show that now!ROFL

-Mansi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Mansi-

Posted: 20 February 2009 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Please bring Naitik..This show is making me lose all hopes.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top