Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Masa is also widow so how come? (Page 2)

amnalatif Groupbie
amnalatif
amnalatif

Posted: 20 February 2009 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shravu

hi everyone. i'm new to the form. i have watching this serial from day one and i love the way they present the rituals. i was a silent reader of these topic. but after watching yesterday's episode i just want to share this particular thing. this about phooli and dadisa.

dadisa tells that it has not been a year that phooli's husband had died, and she started attending functions and roaming everywhere. generally, after someone's death, the people related (own blood especially the importance takes place to boy's side relations) have 1yr mourning, where we can go to temples but should not break coconuts or perform any poojas, should not perform any functions or should not enter any house till the one year cermony is over. it is like in our south indian customs (don't know much about how they follow in North side.)

since phooli is married to that boy, she must have the mourning and I think dadisa was right. but the point is she should have told is softer way. She should not have created much hungama over the issue.

this is a wrong thing does a man do the same thing when her wife dies?? than why does a woman have to house arrest herself  for a whole year but if u really think it should be done than if one is mature it makes some sense but gimme a break guys phooli is just a small kid she doesnt even know wht marriage is how can u be so insensitive n say tht dadisa was right she was by no means right i felt sooo sorry for the poor girl just imagine urself in her place n ull never say wht dadisa did was right this is totally unfair  i think wht dadisa did was absolutely wrong n inhuman n just like anyother kid phooli had the right to enjoy the wedding its not her fault if her parents married her at such a young age n she became a widow
Roben Goldie
Roben
Roben

Posted: 20 February 2009 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
well its the bitter truth of india that still exits somewhere out there. women still are not given equality
Roben Goldie
Roben
Roben

Posted: 20 February 2009 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
yeahh but its wrong man, not like phooli knew him or had a relationship he was like a stranger
shravu Goldie
shravu
shravu

Posted: 20 February 2009 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amnalatif

Originally posted by shravu

hi everyone. i'm new to the form. i have watching this serial from day one and i love the way they present the rituals. i was a silent reader of these topic. but after watching yesterday's episode i just want to share this particular thing. this about phooli and dadisa.

dadisa tells that it has not been a year that phooli's husband had died, and she started attending functions and roaming everywhere. generally, after someone's death, the people related (own blood especially the importance takes place to boy's side relations) have 1yr mourning, where we can go to temples but should not break coconuts or perform any poojas, should not perform any functions or should not enter any house till the one year cermony is over. it is like in our south indian customs (don't know much about how they follow in North side.)

since phooli is married to that boy, she must have the mourning and I think dadisa was right. but the point is she should have told is softer way. She should not have created much hungama over the issue.

this is a wrong thing does aman do the same thing when her wife dies?? than why does a womanhave to house arrest herselffor a whole yearbut if u really think it should be done thanif one is mature it makes some sense but gimme a break guys phooli is just a small kid she doesnt even know wht marriage is how can u be so insensitive n say tht dadisa was right she was by no means right i felt sooo sorry for the poor girl just imagine urself in her place n ull never say wht dadisa did was rightthis is totally unfair i think wht dadisa did was absolutely wrong n inhuman n just like anyother kid phooli had the right to enjoy the wedding its not her fault if her parents married her at such a young age n she became a widow

ya i understood and same thing applies for man also when his wife dies. it applies to the entire family related to them. and i also accept that dadisa was inhuman towards her. and parents also have the equal mistake. when any one other than phooli's husband dies (i mean instead of her husband dies take some a member in her family dies) but also she cannot enter anyone's house until the one year cermony is oveer. but the way dadisa had told she should not have done like that insulting her in front of everyone was not right. she could have explained her in detail, instead shouting with half undersantble and half not understandable words. this what i meant.

roshaaan IF-Sizzlerz
roshaaan
roshaaan

Posted: 23 February 2009 at 2:09am | IP Logged
dadi says that she is a widow for soo many years but phooli is a widow not even a year
Roben Goldie
Roben
Roben

Posted: 23 February 2009 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
wel, also that daadisa became a widow later on in her age when everything was well settled n phooli lost her hubby before her gauna so shes more apshugan

Go to top