Masa is also widow so how come?

india thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Ok this is so stupid.. that old buddhi Masa is widow isn't she? then how come she is watching the wedding ceremony and that poor little can't
stupid stupid and stupid that's all i have to say. someone needs to raise a voice and say that she is also widow that means she shouldn't be watching her grand daughter's wedding.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sugar_2345 thumbnail
She is like an old widow and has already paid for her "mistakes". But Phooli is newly widowed.... so yeah...
MonMad thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Its not been a year since Phuli's husband died.  Traditionally for 1 year widows could not get out of their houses, this is no longer the case in bigger cities, but looks like these rigid customs still prevail in rural parts of Rajasthan...., which is what is being shown.

Maasa has been a widow for a while and is the old grandmother of the bride to be, which makes a difference.

1987Roso thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wel MamaSa/ dadisa is a widow but she didnt become a widow early in her age, young widows or widows before the gaune or kids are meant to be the apshagun ones?
shravu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

hi everyone. i'm new to the form. i have watching this serial from day one and i love the way they present the rituals. i was a silent reader of these topic. but after watching yesterday's episode i just want to share this particular thing. this about phooli and dadisa.

dadisa tells that it has not been a year that phooli's husband had died, and she started attending functions and roaming everywhere. generally, after someone's death, the people related (own blood especially the importance takes place to boy's side relations) have 1yr mourning, where we can go to temples but should not break coconuts or perform any poojas, should not perform any functions or should not enter any house till the one year cermony is over. it is like in our south indian customs (don't know much about how they follow in North side.)

since phooli is married to that boy, she must have the mourning and I think dadisa was right. but the point is she should have told is softer way. She should not have created much hungama over the issue.

Edited by shravu - 15 years ago
chaitalee.s15 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hiee...shravu...welcum to the forum...dont be silent readers yarr...type in your opinion..!!it wud help the forum to be more active...and it wud be fun
well acccording to me...its like Phooli's husband passed away...and that event has not completed a year...that is why dadi-sa got angry...
shravu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sparkling.star

hiee...shravu...welcum to the forum...dont be silent readers yarr...type in your opinion..!!it wud help the forum to be more active...and it wud be fun

well acccording to me...its like Phooli's husband passed away...and that event has not completed a year...that is why dadi-sa got angry...

that what i was trying to say. what dadisa said is a right thing but she could have told in a better way.

amnalatif thumbnail

Originally posted by: shravu

hi everyone. i'm new to the form. i have watching this serial from day one and i love the way they present the rituals. i was a silent reader of these topic. but after watching yesterday's episode i just want to share this particular thing. this about phooli and dadisa.

dadisa tells that it has not been a year that phooli's husband had died, and she started attending functions and roaming everywhere. generally, after someone's death, the people related (own blood especially the importance takes place to boy's side relations) have 1yr mourning, where we can go to temples but should not break coconuts or perform any poojas, should not perform any functions or should not enter any house till the one year cermony is over. it is like in our south indian customs (don't know much about how they follow in North side.)

since phooli is married to that boy, she must have the mourning and I think dadisa was right. but the point is she should have told is softer way. She should not have created much hungama over the issue.

this is a wrong thing does a man do the same thing when her wife dies?? than why does a woman have to house arrest herself  for a whole year but if u really think it should be done than if one is mature it makes some sense but gimme a break guys phooli is just a small kid she doesnt even know wht marriage is how can u be so insensitive n say tht dadisa was right she was by no means right i felt sooo sorry for the poor girl just imagine urself in her place n ull never say wht dadisa did was right this is totally unfair  i think wht dadisa did was absolutely wrong n inhuman n just like anyother kid phooli had the right to enjoy the wedding its not her fault if her parents married her at such a young age n she became a widow
1987Roso thumbnail
well its the bitter truth of india that still exits somewhere out there. women still are not given equality
1987Roso thumbnail
yeahh but its wrong man, not like phooli knew him or had a relationship he was like a stranger