Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

CeruleanSky

IF-Rockerz

CeruleanSky

Posted: 19 February 2009 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Siddharth

A 'Celebrity' is often described as someone who will work extremely hard to become famous and recognizable. And once they are famous, they start wearing black sunglasses in order to avoid being recognized! That can hold true for almost everyone, but not Sachin Nayak. We are sure that the name will just not ring a bell. But, just one mention of Happydent White, the same very name will not just ring a bell, but also get 'lighted up' (quite literally!).

Sachin Nayak, for starters, is popularly known as 'bulb of Happydent commercial'. And the good news is that he is making his debut in films with a very interesting but unusual film titled Siddhart- The Prisoner. And guess what? The irony of the situation is that the film will not have him showing his trademark 32 pearlies. Instead, he looks grim through the film.

Talking about Sachin's role in the film, Pryas Gupta says, "When we were going through the casting, my fear with Sachin was that people have liked and appreciated him in a very unusual portrayal of an ad. The ad has not only brought him recognitions, but also won lots of international awards and in my film, he plays a character called Mohan who is fighting his destiny and living life on the edge. So through out the film he doesn't even smile once. But, I think, that has worked in advantage of the character and no one will recognize him as they same guy from the Happydent ad..."

Whatever be the case, we are eagerly holding on to our horses to see our Happydent man in action!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Somebody PM Mehak about this please LOL

Edited by Shubh_Aastha - 19 February 2009 at 4:00am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Anhdara13--jiya--Bul3-MamuKiBhanji-kavya.bCute_Ash

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Chinu makes his movie debut : Article" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Cute_Ash

IF-Stunnerz

Cute_Ash

Posted: 19 February 2009 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Congratulations Hope u hav a bright future!

anwaya

IF-Sizzlerz

anwaya

Posted: 19 February 2009 at 6:43am | IP Logged
yeye!

hamara chinu! we r proud of him!

Mehkooooooooooooooooo kahan ho?

kavya.b

IF-Stunnerz

kavya.b

Posted: 19 February 2009 at 6:49am | IP Logged
chinnu congratss yaar how lucky u r

thanks for posting the article

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 19 February 2009 at 6:55am | IP Logged
OMG, Chinu the moviestar! I'm gonna PM Mehak RIGHT AWAY!

Thankoo for the article, Shreya partner!

missing Vmars

IF-Sizzlerz

missing Vmars

Posted: 19 February 2009 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
oh my god koi mehak ko bulao

woh itni khush hogi chinu ki safalta dekh ke

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 19 February 2009 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Mahekkkkk!!!!

Go Chinu! I'll have to make another sig on this pic now.. His name is sachin eh??

Senny

IF-Sizzlerz

Senny

Posted: 19 February 2009 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
congratulations chinu!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top