Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

karansbasket

karansbasket

Posted: 18 February 2009 at 8:39pm | IP Logged

Hey guys....its me ahaana, and i was just bored so i decided 2 start an new ff on AR called Vivah: ek anmol bhandan. I will start it and u giys keep adding...ok!! So heres part 1. plz comment/criticize. thanx

Part 1: it was the morning after armaan and ridhima got married. ridhima was sleeping on da bed while armaan was on the sofa in the room. ridhima just woke up and saw armaan sleeping on the sofa. then she remembered the huge fight that they had last night *flashback to last night*
A: *comes into bedroom and sees ridhima siting there wid ghungat on top of her head he goes towards her and starts takes the ghungat off and starts to kiss her along her neck.
R: armaan chodo mujhe.....armaan
A: are kya yaar ridhima, aaj hamari suhaag raat hai, tum mujhse yeh haq aaj ke din nahi cheen sakti
R: armaan main bohot tak gayi hoon, mujhe sone do.
A: are aise kaise *goes back 2 kissing her neck*
R: * pushes armaan of off her*
A: Ridhima!!!
R: armaan mera dhimaag maat khao aur sojao
A: TEEK HAI JAISE TUMHARI MARZI!!!Angry *armaan got pissed and went to sleep on da couch*
R: *turns and sleeps, and cries da whole night*CryCry
A: *feels bad*
*back to normal day*
R: *wakes up and remembers last night goes up 2 armaan(knows dat hes not sleeping) and kisses him lighty, and plays wid his hair. she starts crying and her tears fall on armaans face*
A: are basket, tum toh kyun rahi ho? *worried*
R: armaan...CryCryCry.....kal raat ke liye.....im sorryCryCry
A: its ok basket.....main janta hoon ki ek naya ghar
ajana, apna parivaar chodna, its not easy....
R: to tum naraaz nahi ho
A: bilkul nahi .....*now in a naughty mood*.....acha, ab jo kaal raat karna chahiye tha, woh aab karen
R: *blushing*EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
A: *gets up, and carries ridz to da bed and there dey make love until afternoon*

ok guys...i hope u liked it. plllllzzzzz comment and continue plzzzzzzz thanxTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

niki4life

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vivah: ek anmol bhandan" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

FUrCK.OFF.KaSh

IF-Rockerz

FUrCK.OFF.KaSh

Posted: 18 February 2009 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
heyy wow first one to comment
its just wondraful starting girl i just loved itStar.... will definitely try to continue soonSmile

FUrCK.OFF.KaSh

IF-Rockerz

FUrCK.OFF.KaSh

Posted: 18 February 2009 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
re: A: *gets up, and carries ridz to da bed and there dey make love until afternoon*

part 2:

its 1 in the afternoon
ridhima wakes up first n sees their condition that their bear bodies toching each under the blanket n blushes
she starts caressing his hair n kisses him n he smiles in his dreams
ri: (slowly) armaan utho..........
ar: (still closing his eyes) ridhima sone do na kitni achi neend aarahi hai itne dino baad.....................
ri: oho armaan utho na plzzz mujhe bhook lagi hai
ar: (now opening hhis eyes) ridhima yaar kal hi tho maine tumhe itna khilaya tha wo kisi rasam ya kuch ki wajah se....................... kitna khaati ho yaar tum
ri: (making a face) ARMAAAAN!!!!!!!!
ar: acha theek hai baba i m sorry.............
ri: acha main jaake fresh ho jaati hoo fir main hamare liye lunch prepare karti hoo n she tries to get up but armaan holds her hand
ar: (in a naughty tone) arey kaha jaa rahi ho basket naya ghar hai, naya bathroom hai , kahi tum dar na jaao main aata hoo tumhaare saath nahaane k liye ruko
ri: (slightly blushes) nahi iski koi zaroorat nahi ab mujhe ye jagah naya nahi lagta main khud chali jaungi aur mujhe kuch hua tho tum tho ho hi mujhe bachane k lie.............
ar: lekin basket..................... (but she frees her hand from his grip n enters into the bathroom n shuts the door)
ar: (in a naughty tone) hmm aaj tho bach gaye lekin roz kaise bach paogi basket.................

after they get freshed they come to downstairs
in the hall
ri: armaan tum yahi baito main jaake lunch prepare karti hoo... ok??
ar: nods positively like a small kid
ridhima enters into the kitchen n notices that there is nothing in the home to be cooked........... the fridge is also empty..
ri: armaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan
ar: rushes into the kitchen (worried) kya hua basket tum.. tum theek tho ho na?????
ri: bilkul nahi.............. ye kya hai yaha par tho kitchen pura khaali pada hai..... main kya banaau ab???
ar: arey basket itni si baat??? hh main tho hamesha baahar hi dineer aur lunch karta huu isliye..............
ri: huh....... tab tho tum akele the isliye tumhe baahar khaana padta tha ab tho main aa gayee na ab tumhe iski zaroorat nahi padegi................
ar: (he holds her waist from back) acha tho meri biwi mujhe roz apne haatho se khaana bana ke khilayegi????
ri: (blushes) hmmmm
ar: lekin aaj iski zaroorat nahi padegi....
ri:(turns around) kyu????
ar: kyunki mera ek friend ne hum dono ko lunch par bulaya hai.............
ri: acha .......... tumhara aisa kaunaa friend hai jise main nahi jaanti???
ar: haa hai ek friend.......
ri: armaan batao na kaun hai wo..........
ar: arey ridhima tum khud chalkar dekh lo
ri: acha theek hai main change karke ati hoo
ar: hmmm

they reach his friends house
its really a beautiful house with a big lawn n all plants of different flowers, the building is white coloured n in most of the places its made of glass n its just beside the bech

ri: (totally mesmerised by the house) wow armaan kitna acha ghar hai
ye kiska hai batao na
ar: ridhima tum ander chalo tho sahi tumhe khud pata chal jaayega
ri: armaan tum bahut bure hoo............. itna suspense mujhe saha nahi jaata
ar: arey basket bas hum pahunch gaye na ab ander chalke tho dekhenge
armaan n ridhima reach the dorr of the house n start ringing the bell
but there is no response
ri: arey armaan tumne mujhe sahi jaah tho lekar aaye na lagta hai ander koi nahi hai
ar: arey aise kaise ho sakta hai
n he just pushes the door n it gets opened
ri: arey ye tho khula hai
ar: haa chalo ab ander
ri: lekin armaan..........
ar: arey basket tum chalo tho sahi
ridhima steps into the house n kicks a kalash that was placed at the enterance n she gets scared
ri: arey armaan ye kalash?? shayad kisine gruh pravesh k liye rakha tha aur maine ise.......... hmph n she bends domn to set it right
ar: arey basket jinko gruh pravesh karna tha usi ne tho kiya hai gruh pravesh
ri: (confused) kya matlab???????
before armaan could say anything all ( anjie, atul, rahul muskaan keerti shubhi, shashi, pasma, nani n some other from sanjeevani) come out of the room n shout SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok guys that was mine hope u like it n if there is any mistake i m sorry

sammy4u

IF-Rockerz

sammy4u

Posted: 19 February 2009 at 12:47am | IP Logged
hey great part do continue son.

cute_madhu

Goldie

cute_madhu

Posted: 19 February 2009 at 5:20am | IP Logged
cutuuuuuuu

karansbasket

karansbasket

Posted: 19 February 2009 at 8:22am | IP Logged
wow great job i loved it. ok so i will continue wen i get back from college Smile

Neha.K.

IF-Sizzlerz

Neha.K.

Posted: 19 February 2009 at 8:25am | IP Logged
wowwwwwwwwwwwwww superb mindblowing updates....
ahaana and angel u both rock Clap
now pls continue soon
wid love
Neha...

Edited by prernadeewani - 19 February 2009 at 8:36am

guju_girl1

IF-Rockerz

guju_girl1

Posted: 19 February 2009 at 8:38am | IP Logged
hey
great ff continue soonSmile

Post Reply New Post