Rules & Announcements

India-Forums - Post your Suggestions here! (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 27

an0n

an0n

Posted: 06 March 2009 at 10:18am | IP Logged
my suggestion wld be to have a thumbs up/down under each comment...just like how big B started doing on his blog recently..
tht way if we dnt like some comment we can give it a thumbs down...or thumbs up if its a good comment

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "India-Forums - Post your Suggestions here! (Page 7)" in Rules & Announcements forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

P_Shal

IF-Sizzlerz

P_Shal

Posted: 06 March 2009 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Multiple PM is a great idea..

Here are few more suggestions.......

Able to create group for PM like in outlook?? It would be good if we are able to create a list of all friends and put them under one group, so when PM is sent to that group, it goes to members of that group vs. typing everyone's userid.....

I also think, there should be an option for Report button in Tellybuzz article section or some articles should be posted without comments section.........Lot of members break all the IF rules in the comments section.......If you check out comments section for any articles related to DMG than you would understand what I mean......Openly bashing actors, members, mods, creatives, characters and what not.......:(:(

Edited by P_Shal - 06 March 2009 at 3:15pm

griffy.fz

IF-Rockerz

griffy.fz

Friendship Animated Sig. Winner

Posted: 06 March 2009 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by P_Shal

Able to create group for PM like in outlook?? It would be good if we are able to create a list of all friends and put them under one group, so when PM is sent to that group, it goes to members of that group vs. typing everyone's userid.....

I also think, there should be an option for Report button in Tellybuzz article section or some articles should be posted without comments section.........Lot of members break all the IF rules in the comments section.......If you check out comments section for any articles related to DMG than you would understand what I mean......Openly bashing actors, members, mods, creatives, characters and what not.......:(:(
i 100% agree with all three suggestions of P-sHAL!
We really need mass PM it will help a lot!
and yh reporting is really required..pl have broken all rules on some topics!
please have it!
thats all
rock IF
griffy

anitamalik

IF-Stunnerz

anitamalik

Saraswatichandra Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 06 March 2009 at 5:59pm | IP Logged

Ditto..Agree with you completely Shalu!

-Veena-

IF-Stunnerz

-Veena-

Posted: 06 March 2009 at 7:24pm | IP Logged

Double Ditto Shalu... to both the points she has..

Also if there is a way we can default our font like in Word .. .that will be great so we don't have to do it everytime we are writing a comment... Like I change mine to Verdana everytime.

Thanks for asking. Apprecitate all your hard work!!!.

P_Shal

IF-Sizzlerz

P_Shal

Posted: 06 March 2009 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dmg07

Also if there is a way we can default our font like in Word .. .that will be great so we don't have to do it everytime we are writing a comment... Like I change mine to Verdana everytime.

Yes. I would love that too since I mostly use different font than the default one..If we have personal preferences section where we could select default font, size and color it would be great......

and yes.Thanks for all the hard work to make IF a best place for all of us.......

Edited by P_Shal - 06 March 2009 at 7:41pm

KaSuAlways

IF-Rockerz

KaSuAlways

Posted: 06 March 2009 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Awesome Idea Shalini!! Superbbbb! Yes reporting button is definitely needed in the Tellybuzz articles section..Cause many members give pathetic comments, and lots of direct bashing!!

bsingapury

IF-Sizzlerz

bsingapury

Posted: 07 March 2009 at 12:02am | IP Logged

Originally posted by dmg07

Yes. I would love that too since I mostly use different font than the default one..If we have personal preferences section where we could select default font, size and color it would be great......

and yes.Thanks for all the hard work to make IF a best place for all of us.......

first of all thanks vijay for all the new development you are working on

and i truelly agree with shal here because sometimes the font and size we post it also become our identity along with our id......and evry time keep changing is becoming headache................so it woul dbe great idea if we go for our personalise fonts , size and color

and i love that idea about multiple pms and along with if you try to give folder system that would be easy
and like address book features like right now we can select from our buddy list but what if the person we have to mail all the time but that person is not our buddy and now a days name are so condusing to remember...........so addressbook would be cool idea

and like someone said ON IF we can chat with our IF friends that would be great..........

keep it up vijay it's great feeling with
IF and IF family

and in telebuzz once we post our commetns we cannot correct it ........so give features that we can edit it....

thanks and best luck

Post Reply New Post

Go to top