India-Forums - Post your Suggestions here! - Page 6

Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by P_Shal

Multiple PM is a great idea..

Here are few more suggestions.......

Able to create group for PM like in outlook?? It would be good if we are able to create a list of all friends and put them under one group, so when PM is sent to that group, it goes to members of that group vs. typing everyone's userid.....

I also think, there should be an option for Report button in Tellybuzz article section or some articles should be posted without comments section.........Lot of members break all the IF rules in the comments section.......If you check out comments section for any articles related to DMG than you would understand what I mean......Openly bashing actors, members, mods, creatives, characters and what not.......:(:(

Ditto..Agree with you completely Shalu!

Multiple PM is a great idea..

Here are few more suggestions.......

Able to create group for PM like in outlook?? It would be good if we are able to create a list of all friends and put them under one group, so when PM is sent to that group, it goes to members of that group vs. typing everyone's userid.....

I also think, there should be an option for Report button in Tellybuzz article section or some articles should be posted without comments section.........Lot of members break all the IF rules in the comments section.......If you check out comments section for any articles related to DMG than you would understand what I mean......Openly bashing actors, members, mods, creatives, characters and what not.......:(:(
Double Ditto Shalu... to both the points she has..

Also if there is a way we can default our font like in Word .. .that will be great so we don't have to do it everytime we are writing a comment... Like I change mine to Verdana everytime.

Thanks for asking. Apprecitate all your hard work!!!.
Originally posted by dmg07

Also if there is a way we can default our font like in Word .. .that will be great so we don't have to do it everytime we are writing a comment... Like I change mine to Verdana everytime.

Thanks for asking. Apprecitate all your hard work!!!.

Yes. I would love that too since I mostly use different font than the default one..If we have personal preferences section where we could select default font, size and color it would be great......

and yes.Thanks for all the hard work to make IF a best place for all of us.......
Edited by P_Shal - 15 years ago
Awesome Idea Shalini!! Superbbbb! Yes reporting button is definitely needed in the Tellybuzz articles section..Cause many members give pathetic comments, and lots of direct bashing!!

Yes. I would love that too since I mostly use different font than the default one..If we have personal preferences section where we could select default font, size and color it would be great......

and yes.Thanks for all the hard work to make IF a best place for all of us.......

first of all thanks vijay for all the new development you are working on

and i truelly agree with shal here because sometimes the font and size we post it also become our identity along with our id......and evry time keep changing is becoming headache................so it woul dbe great idea if we go for our personalise fonts , size and color

and i love that idea about multiple pms and along with if you try to give folder system that would be easy
and like address book features like right now we can select from our buddy list but what if the person we have to mail all the time but that person is not our buddy and now a days name are so condusing to remember...........so addressbook would be cool idea

and like someone said ON IF we can chat with our IF friends that would be great..........

keep it up vijay it's great feeling with
IF and IF family

and in telebuzz once we post our commetns we cannot correct it ........so give features that we can edit it....

thanks and best luck

Originally posted by bsingapury

first of all thanks vijay for all the new development you are working on

and i truelly agree with shal here because sometimes the font and size we post it also become our identity along with our id......and evry time keep changing is becoming headache................so it woul dbe great idea if we go for our personalise fonts , size and color

and i love that idea about multiple pms and along with if you try to give folder system that would be easy
and like address book features like right now we can select from our buddy list but what if the person we have to mail all the time but that person is not our buddy and now a days name are so condusing to remember...........so addressbook would be cool idea

and like someone said ON IF we can chat with our IF friends that would be great..........

keep it up vijay it's great feeling with
IF and IF family

and in telebuzz once we post our commetns we cannot correct it ........so give features that we can edit it....

thanks and best luck

Well i agree with shal n beena di, wen i saw dis thread, i wanted to come n say dat we could do with the multiple PM feature wherin we cud hv the CSV format, plus the font thing too....  n the chat option is also pretty good.... i wud like to thank the develprs of IF for making it such a wonderful place.... gud luk to u guys....keep up d gud work...
hi,
    its not a really big problem,but i thought it would b better if i shared
    whenever u pm somebody it alwayz show that the person u r pming
    is not online even though he/she is๐Ÿ˜Š

W-O-W!. I can't wait tilll all these features are added. But at the most, I am rooting for Multiple PM features.

I would like the blue color of IF back!!!!Blue is soothing to the eye while red stands for anger!!!!

Also the post area has become very narrow!!!!Can it be made just a little broader??

And one more thing the limitation in the  number of words in a post seems to have gone down!!!Not even 10 pages get posted in one post!!!!It becomes very difficult to post an update!!!!Can that be increased a little please!!!!!!

I am waiting for a mobile version of IF... Please see if it cud be done...