Rules & Announcements

India-Forums - Post your Suggestions here! (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 27

Gur.N.cool

IF-Sizzlerz

Gur.N.cool

Posted: 05 March 2009 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Thanks, I like all your suggestions.

I really want to see personalized pages. Ever since the format changed we have to navigate through the channel page to reach to the show page if it's not on the front page.

It would be nice if we can have personalized home pages of IF, where we can select which shows we want on the front page so that way it will be much easier to access them

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "India-Forums - Post your Suggestions here! (Page 5)" in Rules & Announcements forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Nishi*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Nishi*

Posted: 05 March 2009 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Wow I love these ideas Big smile and #15.... Shocked

hmmm.... I think we should also have some kind of thing where we can send all of the PM's in out inbox to our email Wink

Perfangel5655

IF-Sizzlerz

Perfangel5655

Posted: 05 March 2009 at 4:08pm | IP Logged

really awesome ideas. Smile I really hope they will be added soon. I really think the point system is a great idea. Some members are quite dedicated. More dedicated then others I think they should get somwhat awarded for it.

As for multiple pms I think that's really necessary. But is it possible to make sure you can only send them in your own friends list ? As a ff writer and Signature maker those things will come really handy. But I would rather not get any foolish mails such as chain letter of sending message to 10 people to fin my true love 12 am!

A separate active section for movies will be really great too. Sometimes I really want to share my opinion on latest movies but I-F doesn't have an actual place to do that. (at least not that I know of)

But Great ideas!! I-F is the best site/forum ever. It's only time that others realize it!! Embarrassed

kimmu

IF-Rockerz

kimmu

Posted: 05 March 2009 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
I love the things you have down, and I can't wait for them to be put into action. I'm really excited to see what I-F has up next. I get impressed by every new addition. Really, this forum has grown so much... Its amazing.

I just have one teany-tiny suggestion. If we could use different fonts again, makes FF's look cooler. Cool

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 05 March 2009 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
Hi Vijay,

Well, first off, wanted to mention that we really appreciate all that you are doing for us and IF! It really is a second home now and my day is not complete without visiting IF at least once! Thanks for all your hard work!

Secondly, all the ideas are very interesting and looking forward to seeing them being implemented.  IF is already a rocking place, but we can always make it better and better!

-Mahi

-amruta-

IF-Dazzler

-amruta-

Posted: 05 March 2009 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
The muliple pm's one should be up soon!

-Dreamy_Girl-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Dreamy_Girl-

Posted: 06 March 2009 at 12:08am | IP Logged
HI Vijay Bhaiya,
Its really great to see such a long list. Thanks for this. Am looking forward to see them in IF now.
IF is progressing a lot with time and it really has a bright future. U are doing a great job and we really appreciate it. My whole day does not pass well if i don't log into IF.
I agree with some of them who said about the PM. We accidently delete all our inbox, where sometimes there are some important PMs. It would be nice if there is a trashbin, so that our PMs are not permanently deleted.

Long Live India-Forums

Regards,
Soni 

jeenal20

IF-Stunnerz

jeenal20

Posted: 06 March 2009 at 12:46am | IP Logged
wow vijay bhai
tahts a long list
me waiting for the mobile versions of IF

Post Reply New Post

Go to top