Rules & Announcements

India-Forums - Post your Suggestions here! (Page 27)

Post Reply New Post

Page 27 of 27

Page 1 Page 26
Page   of 27

bmtdluver

IF-Rockerz

bmtdluver

Posted: 23 June 2009 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
hi......i dont know if i mentioned theis before or not, but can we please have a report button for the articles too?? because many times there are things  against coc posted there on comments, and just today i saw it again.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vijay

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "India-Forums - Post your Suggestions here! (Page 27)" in Rules & Announcements forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

baz786

IF-Sizzlerz

baz786

Posted: 17 July 2009 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Hi Vijay

u know how there are celeb blogs, wud it be possible to have saregamapa contestant blogs where members can ask questions and chat with the contestants.  both past and present if possible also as i suggested in HOF topic could these blogs be put up as podcasts as well so members can listen or download them.  I pmed the mods on saregamapa thread about this long time back they weren't sure if it wud be possible but hey its a suggestion so lets see if anything comes of it

ThanksBig smile

Edited by baz786 - 17 July 2009 at 8:37am

baz786

IF-Sizzlerz

baz786

Posted: 23 July 2009 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Hi Vijay

another thing i thought of is u mentioned something with the Like feature can u have a total like count under the posts count on a members avi, right now u just have total posts.  Also i know u have the votes feature on every thread on IF where members can see if they are in HOF can u do a global one where members are able to see total combined votes from added from all IF threads

thanks Big smile

i'll keep on posting as i think of more suggestions

Edited by baz786 - 23 July 2009 at 5:36pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vijay

-.nandini.-

IF-Rockerz

-.nandini.-

Posted: 25 July 2009 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Hey...hi...just a litle glitch i noticed, and wanted to point out...

Karan and Shraddha's blog has been updated twice this week, but the link to the blog which appears on top on I-F, still reads "Library - Karan and Shradha's Blog"...the two posts updated are titled "Here We Are..." and "Our Classic Favourite Music"...This is the third time a blog update has not shown up on the I-F link, while updates for all the rest of the blogs are up there as and when they occur...members often keep a tab on their favourite blogs by looking at the links, and are then not even aware of the updates that have been made, since they don't show up there...

please ensure that this is rectified in good time, and care is taken in future...

thank you! Big smile

baz786

IF-Sizzlerz

baz786

Posted: 30 July 2009 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Hi vijay
Just wanted 2 know wen the IF Mobile site wil b launched as its very difficult 2 post and chk the site as it is it takes ages 2 load on a mobile as is now. Cant wait 4 IF mobile site as i go on IF wen i cnt use my laptop
Infact im postin from my mobile rite now
Thanks Big smile

Edited by baz786 - 30 July 2009 at 1:58pm

-.nandini.-

IF-Rockerz

-.nandini.-

Posted: 08 August 2009 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
okay...again about Karan and Shraddha's Blog Featured Link on I-F...this is the fourth time now...and i was so happy the last time you guys actually rectified the link...but what happened again? Stern Smile

the I-F link still reads "Our Classic Favourite Music" when another update has been made on the 2nd of August, titled "Favourite Classic Toons"...

this time, even i was at the receiving end because i hoped the link would be updated with the next blog update like it should be, and ended up not knowing about the update at all...and i wasn't the only one, since someone actually posted on the Dill Mill Gayye forum to inform us of the update, and the lack of comments on it because so many of us didn't even know an update had been made at all...Confused

kindly convey to whoever is in charge of the Featured Links, and please be careful...

Edited by nandinidev - 09 August 2009 at 12:45am

baz786

IF-Sizzlerz

baz786

Posted: 22 September 2009 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Hi Vijay

i have another suggestion its just the way the posts are grouped in my posts rite now with direct link make it impossible to keep track of the dates u posted each message online, so can this be changed so that members can have there posts arranged by date starting from when they joined.  i mean i know where my first post is coz i remember the topic ask me to find any other older posts and i wudn't have a clue where they were so if each post can be organised by date that wud be great.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top