Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Grace- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
system like e-mailfor oms so that  we can forward them and send one pm to more than one recipents
bmtdluver thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hi......i dont know if i mentioned theis before or not, but can we please have a report button for the articles too?? because many times there are things  against coc posted there on comments, and just today i saw it again.
baz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Vijay

u know how there are celeb blogs, wud it be possible to have saregamapa contestant blogs where members can ask questions and chat with the contestants.  both past and present if possible also as i suggested in HOF topic could these blogs be put up as podcasts as well so members can listen or download them.  I pmed the mods on saregamapa thread about this long time back they weren't sure if it wud be possible but hey its a suggestion so lets see if anything comes of it

ThanksπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by baz786 - 14 years ago
baz786 thumbnail
Hi Vijay

another thing i thought of is u mentioned something with the Like feature can u have a total like count under the posts count on a members avi, right now u just have total posts.  Also i know u have the votes feature on every thread on IF where members can see if they are in HOF can u do a global one where members are able to see total combined votes from added from all IF threads

thanks πŸ˜ƒ

i'll keep on posting as i think of more suggestions
Riddikulus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hey...hi...just a litle glitch i noticed, and wanted to point out...

Karan and Shraddha's blog has been updated twice this week, but the link to the blog which appears on top on I-F, still reads "Library - Karan and Shradha's Blog"...the two posts updated are titled "Here We Are..." and "Our Classic Favourite Music"...This is the third time a blog update has not shown up on the I-F link, while updates for all the rest of the blogs are up there as and when they occur...members often keep a tab on their favourite blogs by looking at the links, and are then not even aware of the updates that have been made, since they don't show up there...

please ensure that this is rectified in good time, and care is taken in future...

thank you! πŸ˜ƒ
baz786 thumbnail
Hi vijay
Just wanted 2 know wen the IF Mobile site wil b launched as its very difficult 2 post and chk the site as it is it takes ages 2 load on a mobile as is now. Cant wait 4 IF mobile site as i go on IF wen i cnt use my laptop
Infact im postin from my mobile rite now
Thanks πŸ˜ƒ
Riddikulus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
okay...again about Karan and Shraddha's Blog Featured Link on I-F...this is the fourth time now...and i was so happy the last time you guys actually rectified the link...but what happened again? 😳

the I-F link still reads "Our Classic Favourite Music" when another update has been made on the 2nd of August, titled "Favourite Classic Toons"...

this time, even i was at the receiving end because i hoped the link would be updated with the next blog update like it should be, and ended up not knowing about the update at all...and i wasn't the only one, since someone actually posted on the Dill Mill Gayye forum to inform us of the update, and the lack of comments on it because so many of us didn't even know an update had been made at all...πŸ˜•

kindly convey to whoever is in charge of the Featured Links, and please be careful...
Edited by nandinidev - 14 years ago
baz786 thumbnail
Hi Vijay

i have another suggestion its just the way the posts are grouped in my posts rite now with direct link make it impossible to keep track of the dates u posted each message online, so can this be changed so that members can have there posts arranged by date starting from when they joined.  i mean i know where my first post is coz i remember the topic ask me to find any other older posts and i wudn't have a clue where they were so if each post can be organised by date that wud be great.