Rules & Announcements

India-Forums - Post your Suggestions here! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 27

Page 1
Page   of 27
Page 3 Page 27

ramas

IF-Veteran Member

ramas

I-F Creative Head

Posted: 21 February 2009 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijay

Originally posted by ramas

I had something to suggest. Is it possoble that when we click on the  topic from my last 10  topics partiicpated it takes us to last page rather than to the first page? That way we can see what is added or updated..

I really like the  feature it is very cool feature and helps us a lot knowing which topic is more active and takes us straight to the topic in other forums. It makes it lot easier  jump from one  to another forum . Thanks for the feature.Big smile

Hey..

You will notice that there is a small arrow at the end. If you click on that it will take you to the last post.

Cheers
  Thanks Vijay. I was not even aware. It is truly a wonderful feature and I use it a lot. It is truly time saving. ClapClapThanks again.Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "India-Forums - Post your Suggestions here! (Page 2)" in Rules & Announcements forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gk_09

Global Moderator

gk_09

BollyCurry Buzzer, Crazy Creatives

Posted: 21 February 2009 at 6:57pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the list Vijay Bhaiya. Cant wait to see the new features.

I just wanted to point out that many members have PMed me regarding 'ID changes.' If we can get that up and running again, it would be great!

Edited by gk_09 - 21 February 2009 at 7:01pm

vijay

Admin Group

vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 22 February 2009 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gk_09

Thanks for the list Vijay Bhaiya. Cant wait to see the new features.

I just wanted to point out that many members have PMed me regarding 'ID changes.' If we can get that up and running again, it would be great!

Hi Gurpreet,

Thanks for the reminder. I know it has been long time and everyone is waiting for it so decided to finish it today only.

BTW please note in our new system we are restricting allowed characters in usernames. We are not allowing any special character in the username and it cannot be less then 4 and more then 15 characters. No Spaces allowed. Only alphanumeric characters plus   - _ .  are allowed. Just like we have in emails.

At the moment we are allowing the users to change their username once in a year as even 6months looks like a short time and can create a lot of confusion.

We are maintaining a history log so that users can even search the new names if there friend has changed their names.

Cheers,
Vijay

Cute_Tulip

IF-Veteran Member

General Discussions

Posted: 22 February 2009 at 10:12am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

vijay

Admin Group

vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 22 February 2009 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anon

Q - If we change username - say i change mine - will 'anon' username of mine get taken up by someone as it is now 'free' seeing as i would have changed username....?

Good point. But then we cant keep the username blocked unnecessarily. However I leave the decision on you guys to decide on how you want this. Would appreciate if everyone posts their views fast.

Cheers.

-Jwalamukhi-

IF-Stunnerz

-Jwalamukhi-

Posted: 22 February 2009 at 4:16pm | IP Logged

Erm, I think it may cause alot of confusion within members if they change thier ID and that their previous ID is available for others to use.

For example, if I change my ID and not many other members know about the change and they want to PM me for something, and punch in *Shifali* but the PM ends up reaching someone else bcs I had changed my ID and than that same ID was taken up by someone else.

So I think we shall keep it blocked...

Athena90

IF-Rockerz

Athena90

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 22 February 2009 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
I agree with Shifali, i think it should remain blocked. It would make life alot easier that way. We could unblock it maybe a year or two later or so.. If we realise we're running out of permutations or something.

Cute_Tulip

IF-Veteran Member

General Discussions

Posted: 23 February 2009 at 9:26am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top