India-Forums - Post your Suggestions here! - Page 19

Posted: 14 years ago
i thk we shud also put a spell check in IF if der iz 1 already i am vry sorii
Is the post-category ending with 'IF-Rockerz'? I'd love to have more after that one.😳But that's just a small suggestion.
when is th multiple PM feature coming??
Originally posted by vijay

Good Suggestion and we will get this thing done soon 😊...

Thanks for the acknowledgement, feels good to know that our suggestions are taken into consideration.... afterall heartfelt sentiments and valued relations is what keeps us going on at IF as a large happy family.. 😊😊
Hi Vijay

i would like to make some suggestions

can you implement that members can delete post and not just edit them

i find that i as well as loads of other members can't update details on profile, can this please be sorted.

can you also implement skins for the profiles so that members are able to customise them the way they want

also can you give a delete option for members who send pms so that they can delete messages from there outbox once they have been read by the recipeint

this probably wont be possible but can you make visible the  accounts of banned  members  so  that  members  can  still  read  there  old  posts  minus  any  posts  that  were  the  reason  they  got  banned  in the  first  place

can the character counter for banner signatures be defined by member as 200 characters is to little in my view.

can you have blogs for contestants of the various reality shows, i suggested having one for past and present saregamapa contestants to a mod when the KS blog was launched at the time the mod said it would not be possible

lastly would it be possible to implement giving the option to members to have there profile private even when logged in so that not everyone can view your posts

hope you like my suggestions

take care
Edited by baz786 - 14 years ago
can we have more celebrity blogs on IF plz

my ideas for people would be:

1. Kapil nirmal and anjali abrol
2. Shweta tiwari
3. Amir and sanjeeda
4. Ekta Kapoor
5. Karan kundra and kritika
6. Hina Khan
7. Harshad Chopra

I think there are many more put these are my fav......

wow! i think using JS for the 'like' is amazing! great work ppl! =)
I have a suggestion!! There should be a way by which even the members of IF can create IF blogs!
The link to Karan and Shraddha's blog has not been updated...it still links to the post made on the 22nd of May, titled "A Day In My Life..." while another post has already been made on the 26th of May, titled "Love You All..."...please update the same...