Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

wow vijay

great.....👏

Henna 786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
IF Radio that plays 24/7...

So new / old songs play around the clock, request hours and things would be great, so you if your bored of ur own music just tune in to hear some other music
luv_pavi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wowww gr8888 listtttt

saba
nidha1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
woah Bhaiya its really an awesome post

1. Make Multiple PMs option so much problem in sending pms regarding update.

2. Plz abolish 60 pm limit coz sometime we have long list and we can't pm more than 60 peoples.

3. Have a Point system as an incentive for generating interesting content and one can earn more points by visiting IF regularly, by getting thank you, referring to friends and more.

4. Online music system so that we can listen song while reading and writing.

5. Like we add you tube link if we can add media player in our post so that other can listen song.

6. Launch messenger for chat. so that we don't need to go to Google, msn for chat with IF friends.

SamLuvsSaRun thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
WOW! The list is pretty interesting..Lukin forward to it..Thanks:)
Cheers...
Siddhi_ thumbnail
The list is long Vijay!!! =) But I really think we should have multiple PMs.. the point system sounds good too... celebrity popularity meter sounds inetersting.. All of them will be useful.. =) Thnx a ton Vijay!! IF is the best!! It simply rocks...
sonur15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
what is multiple PM's................little confused here...can u xplain vijay😕
Whatisthisss thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
my suggestion wld be to have a thumbs up/down under each comment...just like how big B started doing on his blog recently..
tht way if we dnt like some comment we can give it a thumbs down...or thumbs up if its a good comment
P_Shal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Multiple PM is a great idea..

Here are few more suggestions.......

Able to create group for PM like in outlook?? It would be good if we are able to create a list of all friends and put them under one group, so when PM is sent to that group, it goes to members of that group vs. typing everyone's userid.....

I also think, there should be an option for Report button in Tellybuzz article section or some articles should be posted without comments section.........Lot of members break all the IF rules in the comments section.......If you check out comments section for any articles related to DMG than you would understand what I mean......Openly bashing actors, members, mods, creatives, characters and what not.......:(:(
Edited by P_Shal - 15 years ago
griffy.fz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: P_Shal

Multiple PM is a great idea..

Here are few more suggestions.......

Able to create group for PM like in outlook?? It would be good if we are able to create a list of all friends and put them under one group, so when PM is sent to that group, it goes to members of that group vs. typing everyone's userid.....

I also think, there should be an option for Report button in Tellybuzz article section or some articles should be posted without comments section.........Lot of members break all the IF rules in the comments section.......If you check out comments section for any articles related to DMG than you would understand what I mean......Openly bashing actors, members, mods, creatives, characters and what not.......:(:(

i 100% agree with all three suggestions of P-sHAL!
We really need mass PM it will help a lot!
and yh reporting is really required..pl have broken all rules on some topics!
please have it!
thats all
rock IF
griffy