Rules & Announcements

India-Forums - Post your Suggestions here!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 27

Page 1
Page   of 27
Page 2 Page 27

vijay

Admin Group

vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 18 February 2009 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Hi Friends,

I hope you all are doing great ? I know difficult question in such difficult times with the economic downturn going all across the world and everyone directly or indirectly has been affected someway or the other. At this moment I can just say "Every Cloud has a silver lining" so be positive in such hopeless times. Big smile.  And one thing that happened good about this recession is that it gave us the time to sit and think on how we can improve our systems, re-organize and work more efficiently and better co-ordination among different teams.

Recently I happened to interact with a lot of people from the industry and frankly it was flattering as they have really amazing things to tell how seriously they take all the comments, criticism, appreciation and really keep a track on what our members feel about the show and how India-Forums.com has evolved as an unique platform which brings the audience and the TV industry together for better interaction and constructive feedback. So thank you guys and we hope we are able to make this even better.

Said that I would also like to add that we understand that there are many things we have done could have been done better or may be things that we can add and be sure we are continuously working towards that and this time my mantra is "less talk more work". LOL

Some of the ideas that right now that are going around in my mind (not in exact order):

1. Mobile versions of TellyBuzz and our Bollywood section including the exclusive Videos.

2. Mobile version of India-Forums.com

3. Multiple PMs (now its time to do it)

4. Relaunch the IF-Addicts

5. Have a Point system as an incentive for generating interesting content and one can earn more points by visiting IF regularly, by getting thank you, referring to friends and more.

6. Better site search so that we can straight away find things that we are looking for.

7. Active User List

8. Celebrity Forums

9. Movies / Movie Reviews

10. Chaska Meter automation

11. Celebrity Popularity Meter

12. Widgets for visitors to add to their blogs, sites and homepages.

13. myFavorites to bookmark and easy navigation to different sections like Forums, Celebrities, Movies

14. Use social networks and sites like YouTube, MySpace, Orkut, Facebook to promote India-Forums and its content.

15. And last but not the least that I am thinking about but keeping it under wraps which we feel is going to really rock this place....

Well I made this post mainly for myself so that I know what all I have to work on ... Smile Would be nice if you all want to add something to this.

Cheers, (if you all have not yet fallen asleep)
Vijay Smile

Edited by vijay - 05 March 2009 at 9:33am

The following 90 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaana*Shruti*kishordeyangeleyes_9999sgangaMadiha_20ReshabhSparklesDBJagz_Kiran-Manu-eramkhanpunjabi_qt26inamdaar.sanapayal_r-Kookie-disisSanayatunisianlilsashamayur_rox123Ishan.devashree_hraj5000princeznawaterlily_126-Rakshu--kavita-scorpionsavengeNikasha.Princess..SunriseGreenPayal25ammygurl-midnightsun-SamLuvsSaRun...Nikhita...crazygirl4arviyogzzCeruleanSkyKnowalot2-Imu.M-xmanishaNisha_07sudhirm_2007Girl_2007whoa..luv_paviSweet_KandysigridDark Love~Simz~Jaslove-Dolly-atinasweet_shagunKiran.khushixNishthaAmbrosiaminuu-Gaganjot--Mystery--Anaya--Ravjot--Dreamy_Girl-nidha1983Perfangel5655Rozain.MohitzPari.limaSDudeashmii-KimSungHyun--Nayab-.Jiya.umi82990kashishkMiss.Colorfull-Sharona--dramaholic-Catwomanbsingapurybaz786Suku_SwaRonQH_DDEJ_Fan-Jwalamukhi-kavya.b.Angel-Veena-268143Silence_Goldstar_fan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "India-Forums - Post your Suggestions here!" in Rules & Announcements forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

OodlesDoodles

IF-Veteran Member

OodlesDoodles

Posted: 19 February 2009 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
WOW vijay that list is long. Can't wait to see them implement Big smile

Edited by priya.nair - 19 February 2009 at 6:47pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kishordey

Kruthika.N

IF-Veteran Member

Kruthika.N

PPAW Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 19 February 2009 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Wud be nice if some newer PM features, such as PM search/PM folders, etc. That wud rly be a great help :)

Cute_Tulip

IF-Veteran Member

General Discussions

Posted: 19 February 2009 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vijaykishordey

minuu

IF-Veteran Member

minuu

Posted: 20 February 2009 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Such a long list.. WOW! Can't wait for the multiple PMs, maybe we could have a search box for our PMs so we could search up PMs Smile

umi82990

IF-Sizzlerz

umi82990

Posted: 20 February 2009 at 8:32am | IP Logged
WOW!!!

This is a great list. Good luck on implying all this

ramas

IF-Veteran Member

ramas

I-F Creative Head

Posted: 21 February 2009 at 8:16am | IP Logged
I had something to suggest. Is it possoble that when we click on the  topic from my last 10  topics partiicpated it takes us to last page rather than to the first page? That way we can see what is added or updated..

I really like the  feature it is very cool feature and helps us a lot knowing which topic is more active and takes us straight to the topic in other forums. It makes it lot easier  jump from one  to another forum . Thanks for the feature.Big smile

Edited by ramas - 21 February 2009 at 8:26am

vijay

Admin Group

vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 21 February 2009 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramas

I had something to suggest. Is it possoble that when we click on the  topic from my last 10  topics partiicpated it takes us to last page rather than to the first page? That way we can see what is added or updated..

I really like the  feature it is very cool feature and helps us a lot knowing which topic is more active and takes us straight to the topic in other forums. It makes it lot easier  jump from one  to another forum . Thanks for the feature.Big smile

Hey..

You will notice that there is a small arrow at the end. If you click on that it will take you to the last post.

Cheers

Post Reply New Post

Go to top