WEDDING SEASON

maryam thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Wedding season in TVLand

It sure is a season of weddings in tellyland. Small screen romances are cumulating into marriages faster then soap writers can churn out plots.

Apoorva Agnihotri and Shilpa Saklani

Shilpa, who was earlier seeing TV star Arjun Punj (Aman in Sanjeevani) till he found love in Gurdeep Kohli's arms, decided that it is Apoorva who is the man of her dreams. The couple tied the knot on June 28 in Mumbai.

Anuj Saxena and Ishmit Dhadial

Anuj Saxena and Ishmit Dhadial Anuj Saxena of Kkusum fame married Delhi girl Ishmit in Mumbai at the J W Marriott hotel on February 12. Ishmit is from a New Delhi business family and has done a course in International Finance from Harvard University, Boston.

Hiten Tejwani and Gauri Pradhan

The couple has been hogging prime time for days together in Ekta Kapoor's flagship serial Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi. Eight months into matrimony, the chemistry has not waned even a wee bit. The couple had a Maharashtrian wedding in Pune, and later a reception in Mumbai.

Varun Badola and Rajeshwari

Actress Rajeshwari Sachdev tried her hand at various commercial films but ended up as an accomplished art actress.('Suraj Ka Saatwan Ghoda', 'Little Buddha', 'Sardari Begum', 'Mammo', 'Rahul', etc.). She also cut a few Punjabi music albums as a singer. On November 24th, she tied the knot with her fiance and TV actor, Varun Badola. Filmwise, she will be seen in Shyam Benegal's forthcoming 'Netaji.'

Chetan Hansraj and Lavinia Pereira

Chetan Hansraj (Sasha of Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii) said 'I do' to his fianc Lavinia Pereira at a private church wedding, on 12 th December. There were times when Chetan felt helpless because his career was not working, but Lavinia stood by him through thick and thin. She works with the Saudi Arabian Airlines and plans to do a make-up course.

Manav Gohil and Shweta Kawaatra

The couple has tied the knot. Guess who ? Shweta Kawaatra and Manav Gohil decided to become man and wife on 25th January 2005.The couple have been together since the past three –and- half years.The real life love began when they first met on the sets of Ekta Kapoor's Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii. To begin with, they were only friends. It was not love at first sight. We wish all the new couples of 2004 a happy married life.…

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maryam thumbnail
GUYS TELL ME IF U LIKE DA POST😉
sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ya, thnx for sharing these photos. Info is really good.
SONYA_K thumbnail
Thanks a lot 4 sharing the info Maryam!!😊😊
nulz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 hey...wen eva i try to load this topic pg the picz dnt show..can only c the captions :(...is there sumwhea else where i can go c the picz for dis topic???
dolly1211 thumbnail
hey guys can someone post the pic of Arjun Aman Punj. (of Sanjivani serial) plzzzzzzzzzzz I wud like to have a look at him.. 😳
shahidlover24 thumbnail
thx for sharing.....i also couldn't see the pics!

mango thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

thanx for sharing

i cant see the pictures😭

sana_usa thumbnail
great but i really wana see their pics!!!😕