Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Naitik a mixture of Vanraj and Ram

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 18 February 2009 at 8:27am | IP Logged
ok guys i know i am making a early assuming of naitik's character...but deep down i feel that naitik character is similar to vanraj(ajay devgan) of hum dil de chuke sanam and ram(akshay kumar) of dhadkan...a simple and sweet character who is matured and have alot of responsiblities....i am not comparing the show with the movies as it totally different concept  after reading karan's interview i just felt that his character naitik is similar to vanraj and ram....but definelty no mihir virani i can't stand this character at all i hate him...he had no trust on his wife...he had another women in his life which karan came into the picture...all now and then every wrong doings blame his wife....all the womens enters the show loves him man i can't see naitik in this type of character....i want naitik to be a idol of young husbands who have done arrange marriages with their wives

and also another thing going in my head its not easy of akshara to accept naitik too because she was in love with rituraj and her heart is toally broken it takes time for her to settle down but then time passes then she will fall deeply in love with her husband naitik what must be the reason...the reason is simple the man of golden heart he is in his attitute....in hum dil de chuke sanam and dhadkan both vanraj(ajay devgan) and ram(akshay kumar) were simple men but with a large heart....

1)one man without thinking about the society and rituals all set to unite his wife to her ex-lover(vanraj)
2)while the other in every step supports his wife even though he got to know the truth that before marriage his wife was in love with someone else(ram)

you see guys....i guess naitik has the same attitute of vanraj and ram that makes akshara falls head over heels in love with him

i read and heard somewhere that rituraj will be back....since akshara is heartbroken she listens to her father and marries naitik but then she is not intrested in the marriage because she is still in love with rituraj its not that easy to forget her first love so naitik will know the truth and he thinks maybe since akshara soul is not with him and the marriage was forced he will try all his might to unite rituraj-akshara together without thinking twice about his love for akshara or the society and this one quality will make akshara falls in love with him in coming times

or this could happen too the naitik-akshara gets married but then they don't have intimacy with each other because akshara is not comfortable with him yet since she doesn't know what type of a person he is so he will give time and in this precious time akshara will get to see all the good side of naitik and the person he is for the husband he is such a simple sweet and a good men this qualities makes akshara falls in love with naitik and then rituraj entry again which fears akshara what if naitik gets to know about rituraj that once she was in love with rituraj.....

so what do you think guys

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mitzi11

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Naitik a mixture of Vanraj and Ram" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

fun@isshita

Groupbie

fun@isshita

Posted: 18 February 2009 at 11:15am | IP Logged

nice thinkinh..........

i read sumwhere dat akshara do  marry naitik but she doesnt find her "sapno ka raja" in him and she tells her mom nd den her mum explains her dat she will definately srart liking/loving her husband.....al dey need is so time........dis is wot i read....

-Maya-

-Maya-

Posted: 18 February 2009 at 11:20am | IP Logged
ya there's a possibility that Rithuraj might return as blast from the past once Akshara n Naitik get married..maybe he might turn out to be a friend of Naitik..i think Akshara never loved Rithuraj as she hardly knew him it was just a crush..but she'll find true love in Naitik who'll totally understand and support her

sweet_shagun

IF-Veteran Member

sweet_shagun

--

Posted: 18 February 2009 at 11:29am | IP Logged
i think its too early to comment how Naitik is let the character enter then we wud be in a better state to analyse!!

Luv,

Shagun

Post Reply New Post

Go to top