Book Talk

~*Reader of the Fortnight - godisone*~ (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 7

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 7

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 02 March 2009 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sareeta

Lalitha - Congratulations!! Trust you had a good week on the hot seat! I have rather stepped in late ( have been a bit inactive on the IF owing to work travel), but dont want to miss my question to you while I can, before your week on the hot seat ends - so here goes -

If you were a book yourself , and you could feel and think for yourself, what would your thoughts be like - what would you want the reviews to be like, what would you want to be all about - a book about ? , who would you want your readers to be ? - A day in your life as a book really...

Look forward to your thoughts...

Thanks Sareeta!Big smile I will answer this shortly. I want to think it out before I answer.Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*Reader of the Fortnight - godisone*~ (Page 7)" in Book Talk forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sareeta

IF-Sizzlerz

sareeta

Posted: 03 March 2009 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _LalithaJanaki_

Lalitha - Congratulations!! Trust you had a good week on the hot seat! I have rather stepped in late ( have been a bit inactive on the IF owing to work travel), but dont want to miss my question to you while I can, before your week on the hot seat ends - so here goes -

If you were a book yourself , and you could feel and think for yourself, what would your thoughts be like - what would you want the reviews to be like, what would you want to be all about - a book about ? , who would you want your readers to be ? - A day in your life as a book really...

Thanks Sareeta!Big smile I will answer this shortly. I want to think it out before I answer.Smile

Glad! Will look forward to your comments! :-)

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 03 March 2009 at 8:05am | IP Logged

"I've been stuck on this shelf too long - far too long - it's not fair! What have I ever done? My cover is glossy with newness, my pages do not have one rip or tear, and I'm interesting to read. Okay, I admit it, I'm beautiful! Yet, she won't read me! "Wieland  puts me to sleep," she says. As if! I may have pardoned her disinterest in me if she simply did not like to read, but she does! She reads Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter and all those mighty adventurous novels! What do I lack? I'm well written, and my content is suitable for her age. If only she'll give me a chance, I know she would love me! *Sigh* Great, now she's packing me away. No - No - she's giving me away! Nooooooo!

Well, I'm in my new home now, and I must say, it's a much better place than where I came from. Bob loves to read me. He says Charles Brockden Brown is his favorite writer, and I'm his favorite book. *Sigh happily* This is life!"

sareeta

IF-Sizzlerz

sareeta

Posted: 03 March 2009 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Wow Lalitha, certainly not what I was expecting, and much more interesting and intriguing...

I was probably expecting a long nerdy reply perhaps and this was a nice surprise and interesting!!

Good one there!!! It certainly felt like a book talking to me from the shelf!

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 03 March 2009 at 10:18am | IP Logged

Wow Lalitha, certainly not what I was expecting, and much more interesting and intriguing...

I was probably expecting a long nerdy reply perhaps and this was a nice surprise and interesting!!

Good one there!!! It certainly felt like a book talking to me from the shelf!

Thank you!Star

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 16 March 2009 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
Thanks, Lalitha, for being a great reader!!!  It was great knowing you more!

I'll be back with a new reader soon!

-Mahi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top