Joined: 20 August 2008
1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? Closed. I'm feel very disturbed for some reason if my closet doors are open.
2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel? Yes
3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out? Tucked in
4. Have you ever stolen a street sign before? Uh, no?
5. Do you like to use post-it notes? Sure, why not?
6. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them? Many times
7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees? Big Bear
8. Do you have freckles? Nope, not one.
9. Do you always smile for pictures? I try to.
10. What is your biggest pet peeve? Rabid Fan Girls who don't like to listen to anyone's opinion if it goes against theirs.
11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk? Nooooo.......
12. Do you ever dance even if theres no music playing? I don't dance even if there's music playing.
13. Do you chew your pens and pencils? No, I'm actually very protective of my pens and pencils.
14. What is your Song of the week? Raghupati Raghava Raja Ram
19. Is it okay for guys to wear pink? Sure, why not?
20. Do you still watch cartoons? It's blasphemy if you don't!
21. Whats your least favorite movie? Bommarillu
22. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some? In my backyard
23. What do you drink with dinner? Water
24. What movies could you watch over and over and still love? BBC Pride and Prejudice, any Harry Potter Movie, and.....well, there's a lot of movies I love. I just can't think of anymore off the top of my head.
25. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? Last Year
26. Can you change the oil on a car? Yes
27. Ever gotten a speeding ticket? Nope
28. Ran out of gas? I think once
Have no fear, I have more questions for you!!! Joy!
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My grandmother
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? A few months ago
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Sometimes, it depends on my mood.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAL? Poori Chole anytime anywhere! And of course, I also love having Pizza and Bosco Sticks, and Subway.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? No
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Of course!
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Oh, all the time.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? No thank you.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Honey Bunches of Oats
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? I guess.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Strawberry Eclair
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their mood
15. RED OR PINK? Red
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My late grandmother and grandfather
18. HAS SOMEONE YOU LOVED EVER MADE YOU CRY? My sister
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Cream colored pants, and I'm at home, so no shoes.
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Five minutes ago
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Some old songs from a Telugu Black and White movie
22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Scarlet
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Jasmine the most, and nearly all flowers
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My mom
25. DO YOU BELIEVE IN GHOSTS? I believe there are spirits out there yes, but not those kinds of ghosts from horror movies.
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? I strongly dislike sports, but I don't mind watching Ice Skating.
28. LONG HAIR OR SHORT? Long Hair
29. SNEAKERS OR SLIPPERS? Slippers
30. FAVORITE FOOD? Poori Chole, Pizza, Vegetable Subs, Pasta, Chapathi and Potato Curry, and Samosas.
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy Endings, but not cheezy ones. I don't mind a death or two in the end if it ultimately has a happy ending.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Nenunnanu
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU Wearing? Maroon
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer!
35. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Cake, Rasmallai, Burfi
37. HOW ARE YOU FEELING AT THE MOMENT? Normal
38. BEST PART OF YOUR DAY? When I find time to come on IF.
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Bollywood Nights by Shobhaa De
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? My mouse
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? Nothing
42. FAVORITE SOUND? Birds Chirping
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Rolling Stones
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? India
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Writing
46. DO YOU LIKE YOUR NAME? Yes
-What do you value most in life? My life itself. I'm very lucky to have the things I have.
2-Do believe that people are inherently good or bad? Hmm, neither. I think they're just that. People. It's their actions that make them either "good" or "bad".
3-What is your greatest regret? Not trying hard enough in my ACTs when I was younger.
4-What do you see as your greatest achievement? Hmm...hard question. I'll come back to it.
5-How do you deal with someone you don't like? Ignore them, plain and simple.
6-What do you feel you are entitled to in life? The basic necessities everyone else is entitled to.
7-What's your favourite song? Raghupati Raghava Raja Ram, Pateeta Pavana SitaRam
8-What are your feelings regarding God? He's real, plain and simple. God is very important to me.
9-How do you personally define "Right" from "Wrong"? "Wrong" is an action done that harms someone else, whether physically or mentally. "Right" is an action done that challenges "Wrong".
10. You have won a prize. The prize has two options, and you can choose either (but not both). The first option is a year in Europe with a monthly stipend of $2,000. The second option is ten minutes on the moon.
Which option do you select? Ten minutes on the moon
11. Your best friend is taking a nap on the floor of your living room. Suddenly, you are faced with a bizarre existential problem: This friend is going to die unless you kick them (as hard as you can) in the rib cage. If you don't kick them while they slumber, they will never wake up. However, you can never explain this to your friend; if you later inform them that you did this to save their life, they will also die from that. So you have to kick a sleeping friend in the ribs, and you can't tell them why.
Since you cannot tell your friend the truth, what excuse will you fabricate to explain this (seemingly inexplicable) attack? I'll tell him/her that he/she was snoring and it was bothering the heck out of me.
12. For whatever the reason, two unauthorized movies are made about your life. The first is an independently released documentary, primarily comprised of interviews with people who know you and bootleg footage from your actual life. Critics are describing the documentary as "brutally honest and relentlessly fair." Meanwhile, Columbia Tri-Star has produced a big-budget biopic of your life, casting major Hollywood stars as you and all your acquaintances; though the movie is based on actual events, screenwriters have taken some liberties with the facts. Critics are split on the artistic merits of this fictionalized account, but audiences love it.
Which film would you be most interested in seeing? The second one, just to see what liberties they took.
13. You are sitting in an empty bar (in a town you've never before visited), drinking Bacardi with a soft-spoken acquaintance you barely know. After an hour, a third individual walks into the tavern and sits by himself, and you ask your acquaintance who the new man is. "Be careful of that guy," you are told. "He is a man with a past." A few minutes later, a fourth person enters the bar; he also sits alone. You ask your acquaintance who this new individual is. "Be careful of that guy, too," he says. "He is a man with no past."
Which of these two people do you trust less? The man with the no past
14. You have a brain tumor. Though there is no discomfort at the moment, this tumor would unquestionably kill you in six months. However, your life can (and will) be saved by an operation; the only downside is that there will be a brutal incision to your frontal lobe. After the surgery, you will be significantly less intelligent. You will still be a fully functioning adult, but you will be less logical, you will have a terrible memory, and you will have little ability to understand complex concepts or difficult ideas. The surgery is in two weeks.
How do you spend the next fourteen days? Spend time with family and friends and read an ungodly amount of books.
15. For reasons that cannot be explained, cats can suddenly read at a twelfth-grade level. They can't talk and they can't write, but they can read silently and understand the text. Many cats love this new skill, because they now have something to do all day while they lay around the house; however, a few cats become depressed, because reading forces them to realize the limitations of their existence (not to mention the utter frustration of being unable to express themselves).
This being the case, do you think the average cat would enjoy Garfield, or would cats find this cartoon to be an insulting caricature? Insulting Caricature
16. Let us assume you met a rudimentary magician. Let us assume he can do five simple tricks--he can pull a rabbit out of his hat, he can make a coin disappear, he can turn the ace of spades into the Joker card, and two others in a similar vein. These are his only tricks and he can't learn any more; he can only do these five. HOWEVER, it turns out he's doing these five tricks with real magic. It's not an illusion; he can actually conjure the bunny out of the ether and he can move the coin through space. He's legitimately magical, but extremely limited in scope and influence.
Would this person be more impressive than Albert Einstein? Umm......no.
17. What is your favorite color? Red
I hope you had fun with the answers!
Joined: 07 January 2008
Joined: 20 August 2008
Joined: 31 January 2007
Joined: 20 August 2008
Joined: 20 August 2008
Joined: 27 July 2005
Joined: 20 August 2008
|Topics||Topic Starter||Replies||Views||Last Post|
|*Book of the Fortnight - Poison Ink By C. Golden**||-Mystery-||5||1310||02 September 2009 at 9:03pm
|Book of the Fortnight: The Age of Shiva by M. Suri||-Mystery-||9||1495||23 June 2009 at 4:46am
|~*Reader of the Fortnight - ammygurl*~||-Mystery-||40||2820||22 June 2009 at 1:08am
|Book of the Fortnight - A Child Called It||-Mystery-||7||2353||27 April 2009 at 6:51am
|Book of the Fortnight - Night||-Mystery-||17||1340||20 February 2009 at 6:55am