Fan Fictions

AR~The Green-Blue Hues#2 *Complete* (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 76

spln

IF-Sizzlerz

spln

Posted: 26 February 2009 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
reserved...oh my god..u wont believe this...it was Laura's dam alarm..am instead of pm...shook the life out of my weak lil heart deep in sleep...all of us infact....n then my laptop fell off...i turned it on to turn it off right...n then...as usual...the peek at IF...n hahahaha,...um #1 here....some things are just meant to be...wont read for now...um dead,...back to crash...waking up in 2 hours so i better do just that....but i'll be back :) u know it...muah thingi!

*edit*

oki here i am...loved the part zia...its the worst sentence to start with, usually i'm much better at expressing with words...but i loved the part, verey bit of it, and there aren't any words to say it more...

it was like the rahul ridhima bond...it felt so fair...somewhere i think i know where you came from...yes i am most certain i know where that part was coming from...and you made it very real...it happenes in friens...every time in that situation...but sometimes we over come it, in time or in maturity...at other times the bond withers to a lesser one...i was very happy to see rahul take the right step...you should ignore falling bonds only as long as the repair can be fixed...never beyond the lesaticity curve point....some returns can't be made and thats sad...so kudos to the guy!

armaan and his thought process..his iossues...his lack of recognizing the situation till now...oh man...cause of the chat more than a week ago, i think i had a fair idea of what might come...but zia...you surprised me despite knowing the track...yeh...very well dealt with...his complicated mind...her clearing fog and the depression at the comprehension of it...he was adorable in his sleep neyond any other acts before....god what it must take the woman to hold her ground and her sanity past this...i would conclude the same..armaan malik could never be the same old best buddy to her anymore....

awsome part zia, intense real and the emotions all so wonderful...i missed the kids though...unlike the child hater in the nut gang!LOL

cheers and lov,

from the one who's back! (read: drama queen!)

Edited by spln - 27 February 2009 at 10:32pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AR~The Green-Blue Hues#2 *Complete* (Page 8)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

maaneet_crazy

Goldie

maaneet_crazy

Posted: 26 February 2009 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
reserved

-simi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-simi-

Posted: 27 February 2009 at 12:19am | IP Logged
omg omg did i just read an update?? Shocked

it was amazing girl!  I honestly think this has been one of your best peices of writing!! Both of them are finally realizing that they're not just friends!

How daa ji wants them to get married?? what did he think of when armaan walked away? im worried.. LOL

The night scene was so cute! Subtle, yet it left a deep impact!

You have brought this story to quite an unpredictable point! Im excited to see where it goes from here! Big smile

continue soon please!! Big smile

crazy4KASH_AR

IF-Sizzlerz

crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 27 February 2009 at 12:45am | IP Logged
the part was awesum hope AR soon recognise their luv for each other.
plz update regularly n as soon as possible
U r fabulous Kiran

FUrCK.OFF.KaSh

IF-Rockerz

FUrCK.OFF.KaSh

Posted: 27 February 2009 at 12:49am | IP Logged

heyy dii finally u updated huh

i was dying to read the next part thank god u updated
diiiiiii the part was just fantabulous awesume great n i dont have more words to describe it really
ohhh gosh they hoth r realising that there is somehing behind there frenship??? wow hope they sooon get thru this...
n now diii plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz dont delay in updating its really very cute fff
plzzz continue soooooooooooooooooooooooon

Prasanthi

IF-Rockerz

Prasanthi

Posted: 27 February 2009 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Hah Kiran atlast got to read the next part...thank u dear...

I am damn excited to see how they both confess to themselves and to each other... I know the love has just started showing but there is still commotion in both of their minds... a very very good part from ur side revealing the hidden feelings in both of them... good going yaar..

ab please hamein na tang matt kar.. update soon this time and be like a good girl hun...

ridzi830

Goldie

ridzi830

Posted: 27 February 2009 at 1:33am | IP Logged
hey kiran,
   finally u updated...it was short but it's better something than nothing...nice part...pls update soon

richajha1993

Groupbie

richajha1993

Posted: 27 February 2009 at 2:56am | IP Logged
hey thanx a lottttttttttttttttttttttttt for da post it was soooo coooooool!!!!loved it!!!!m happy da story moved forward!!!waiin 4 more!!!!!!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top