sulekha ki tanishka ?????

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago
hi  all frds,
kalachya episode madhe sulekha vadyavar pujesathi ali...pan ti sulekha nasun Tanishka hoti asa mala confirm vatata ahe...prathmesh chi tichyashi premane vagana,tine piyu la olakhana hyavarun asach vatata ahe.....ani piyu sudha punarjama ahe..dinanath shastri chi childhood madhali frd( i forget name) ji shrirang ranade chi putani asate ticha.....
what do u think on all this????? but one thing i m honestly admitting...tat Mr.Sangeet kulkarni is doing his job excellently πŸ‘πŸ‘.
ohhhh  ya u may be right...!!!!
yesterday i was shocked by seeing Prathamesh so calm in frnt of sulekha..😲
yaa Mr.Sangeet Kulkarni is doing a great job..πŸ‘
but i m seriously missing satish rajwade!!!😭
well there is a good news for all
i read it in Lokprabha magzine
it said that Chinmay Mandlekar is going to get married on 17th feb..( tihs is a bad news for his female fans)πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
thr was his  love story i mean how he came to know his wife and all
and one line said that.......
HE IS RETURNING TO ASAMBHAV
hope so he cums soon..
i really like his acting
cum back soon abhimaan
and have a happy married life ahead😊
Edited by sparkling.star - 15 years ago
Yes Bageshri...u guessed it right ....but don't you think they just dragging the sohala without any substantial thing happening.....there is no development on Bal's murder....there is nothing shown about the khajina....god knows when they will move a bit fast in the serial ....😑
I swear, I think Pallavi should give the Direction controls to Bageshri and me. I promise we will finish this serial with all expected answers in a months time. No tension for the veiwers and no tension for anyone else.What say Bagershri barobar na, tu tyaar ahes na?
of course,sony.no probs at all. I m ready and yes...we will charge very less from PallaviπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.so that apli bhi life ban jayegi aur Pallavi ka kaam bhi saste me aur jaldi jaldi ho jayega....let's do offer to Pallavi abt this(Pallavi,if u r reading this,pl dont take it seriously,we r just joking).
any way,i think Mr.kulkarni is increasing no of PUNARJAMAS now which is absolutely not neede.we wish ki tya Shubhra la BAYO  kon ahe te lukar kalo ani ekadacha sagala kahi lurkar sampo...
ohhh.!!!! bageshri..ur guess turned out full right!!!
arey haa...aani mala co-director mhanun ghya..

Hey what do you think is Tanishka's motive to go to Shastri wada other than to be with her daughter

mala vatata ki tila tichya mulila baghnya barobar shastrin cha SO CALLED OLD wada as well as all shastri baghayache hote jyanchya virudha sulekha ekati ladhayala nighali ahe.Tila tyancha sulekha baddalacha opinion,etc janun ghyayacha hota.but this is all LOL.

ji Tanishka nehmi GITE CHI example det asate,tila he mahit nahi ka ki JETHE DHARMA TETHE VIJAY ASTO.bahudha Sulekha(Indumati) shasticha kahi vakada karu shaknar nahi he tila kalala ahe. ani ho,sparkling star u r welcomed as co-director,let's start...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Tanishka went there to protect her daughter. and now it seems Tanishka wants to patch up with Viraj. Holy shit!
This serial has gone haywire since Satish left.
Hey Abhimaan is back...now where they are going to take this serial mahit nahi.....anyways it will be more tough for Sulekha now....lets see what happens