Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Henna 786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

goin to watch 17 ANd 18 tonight.. im soo slow argh.. i just hope no visitors come otherwise im lockin myself in my rooom 😳

btw has anyone got ALL the osts of this drama? 😳
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: mujer

Angel,

Needless to say we all fell in love with JP all over again..... Surely he never ceases to amaze us.....Even if I try I cannot hate JK..... it is very understandable that she has fallen for the first time in love and is not ready to let go of it..... The situation of JP and her is somewhat likely...... they both are not willing to give up the one they like.......

What was that scene with Woo- Bin and YJ..... Sorry but the scene was shot in a very bad light........ rather than making it a consoling shot ,they made it seem like WB-YJ  are a gay couple......  and since when his family's background changed... he is supposedly an heir to a construction company, when did his family changed profession.....

my sister and I were laughing in that situation!! I guess they did forget. Maybe they diss him because of the underworld connection.😕

The relationship of JH and JD confuses me... why in the world is everyone hell bent on giving him hopes that JD is his destiny..... is it because the main contender JPdoes not show up......?

tiki5434 thumbnail
ugh i was hoping they'd give prince song his on storyline but not like this!!! then again, what CAN they give him? all the stereotypical stuff went to kim bum.. ALL of it. (still love him though)
have you guys seen ep 19 yet? the truth game was CUTE!!!
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail

I am sorry to say I got really bored at so many part on 19th episode. But aaaah Jun pyo 😍 He is amazing. I loved all his scenes with Jandi's little brother. 1st when he tells him to have taste then the whole pizza carts! So adorable!

The scene where they show little jihoo run after the car was really sad!

I love love love how F3 comes to her rescue all the time. Loved the truth and dare game. I was kind of surprised with how frank they were. Loved Jihoo yijung kiss lol!

I liked Jaekyang so much but I really think it's about time she helps jandi and Jun pyo unite. She knows they love each other, I understand it's her 1st crush. But really love vs crush!

As for Woobin lol Taheera! I know all the conflict that could be made for Rich guys have been given to the rest of the 3 guys. Nothing is left for him!

ohhhh I loved his comment about egoistic, 4th dimensional and casanova guys!
mujer thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Is it just me, or the episode felt a bit drag.... It sure had its moments , but it felt ineffective to previous episodes..... 

We always applaud LMH and KB for their acting but the actress who plays Madam Kang deserves  an ovation , she does really scares when she is on screen  and she does it without screaming her lungs out...... Why can't they give Woo- Bin some decent screen time.... he is good looking and has good screen presence too....

Most likely JK  will now help JP and JD unite... for she is sure that she can never replace JD....
sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

^ i agree the episode was a bit of a drag.....

the truth game in episode 19 was so weird since the logistics of this drama - esp this episode - make no sense at all most of the time.....i thought just hours ago Madame Kang told jandi to stay away from Joon Pyo at ALL costs and then he appears at her door while they're eating dinner? does she not have a backbone or utterly pissed off at all the needless suffering Joon Pyo causes her...if I were her, i would make sure he stays out of her house......thats the one annoying thing about Jandi's character in this version of the drama...she has no BACKBONE! she doesnt stick up for herself anywhere in the drama except when she met Joon Pyo....i see a reversal of character development here...and its very annoying...

okay had to get that out...

other than that....Ji Hoo is a pretty bad actor at intense scenes...i feel like he asked Kim Bum what to do for his "angry" scene lol and then just attempted to bulge his eyes out and be angry.....it was just akward....

i dont get how Kim Bum uses Ga Eul like trach one minute, and the next minute she's picking up his keys and bringing him into his home..i get he has issues but they're resovled the next day while painting Jandi's house?? really.....

Woo Bin's storyline was weird as heck....i get he's been neglected...but really, all they could come up with was the whole "i'm embarrased of myself?" lol....i laughed through that whole scene, esp Kim Bums repetitive anger scenes, which if u put together look exactly the same......

I'd like to have seen something that shows his acting skills....

i've been a bit peeved at this drama, but love watching it nonetheless....i have to say this drama is the worse out of the 3 in terms of editing, scripting and just plain logic...but it is the most fun to watch out of the three...maybe cause its just plain cheesy.......we all love some cheese in our lives right....
Edited by sweetsorrow18 - 15 years ago
ammmu thumbnail
*peeks in*

I've been watching BOF since it started, but felt too shy to post here... :x

I mainly watch it for Soeulmates (Yi Jung and Ga Eul)... they have amazing chemistry, and Kim Bim and Kim So Eun look sooooo nice together! I could go on and on about them, but it'll take me forever xP

Ep 20 and 21 should be good, I'm hoping... definitely waiting to see how SoEul's story develops, I can't wait... and I hope Jaekyung won't be there for long, she's not a bad character but she still won't let go on Jun Pyo... let's see. And I hope Eun Jae leaves soon too, after she and Yi Jung meet, he should realise that she isn't the one for him, but Ga Eul is :D aahhh! Can't wait to see the episodes this week!

Ammu
tiki5434 thumbnail
^haha why are you shy? we're pretty welcoming here. =] thanks for posting!!!

also, the scripts have been leaked... i know there's a blogger that's putting up english translations and i've read all that she/he has, but i've lost the link. -_- if anyone's interested, i'll try to find it.. and if anyone finds it again, let me know! XD
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail

I read the spoilers few days ago but I still enjoyed the episode. This is 1st time I liked a monday episode! I wonder if mondays and tuesdays have been switched because of that one missing episode!

Hmmm Jun Pyo is way too cute. Love the sister. God Woobin still has no role but his oneliners are amazing!!! I love the the grandmother!

The end scene was too good. I couldn't stop smiling when Jun pyo simply asks to hold her. AAhh he is so cute!!!!!!! Every single scene is amazing. The way he ate the ramen, the way he wakes up!!! and OMG!!!!! when he was happily waiting for Jandi to come in for the first time and says she took 3 mins to get there!!!!!!! Love him! The preview looked soo good!! Thank god no mama kang
Henna 786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I havent seen but read update on Dramabeans.. man im happy about this weeks episodes... im a SoEul fan too (and i hope they dnt just have a fling and thats it.. 😳)

the end of epi 21.. i have no words.. aaaaa! lol Also, i was actually hopeing Woo Bin would get someone in the series.. hes a good lookin fella (with a few issues - but who doesnt ey?) i wish he was used a bit more..

Angel Fatima.. love the new siggi 😉