Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

who wants ALI MERCHANT-RITURAJ BACK?? I DO..:-) (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

pyari

Groupbie

pyari

Posted: 18 February 2009 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
They do look cute together, I am all for it.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "who wants ALI MERCHANT-RITURAJ BACK?? I DO..:-) (Page 3)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pj2012

Goldie

pj2012

Posted: 18 February 2009 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
I really don't understand why some people are dying to see Naitik,he's not even shown his acting talents yet Confused ..Rituraj is infinite times better...he looks simply awesome with Akshara Embarrassed ..I find no fault with their chemistry.They make the cutest pair.I watched this show for them and i guess his cameo is over and so it's bye bye from me...I really don't want to see Akshara with someone else...that'd be so weird...and those who r like waiting breathlessly for Naitik...probably u all will get a heartattack LOL LOL LOL cuz he's no match for Rituraj. Embarrassed

PJ Big smile

miss_patel5

Groupbie

miss_patel5

Posted: 19 February 2009 at 11:54am | IP Logged
i dont wan him to stay on the show. One good thing about Rajan Shahi's show is that his cameo's make his story more interesting. By keeping these ppl, this show is also going to get boring like all others.

-Maya-

-Maya-

Posted: 19 February 2009 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
@poohtarang
For now we can't decide who is better coz Naitik has not even entered the show..Ali is a good actor n Naitik seems good too..but Naitik is the lead YRKKH and Ali's was a cameo so there is no poiint in getting Rithuraj back..if he comes back it'll turn to a boring love triangle or else Rithuraj will have to marry Naitik's sis or something lol

delta_2

delta_2

Posted: 19 February 2009 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
waiting when naitik enters d show !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ali cameo was ok .... 

annu123

annu123

Posted: 19 February 2009 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
ali is the best.naitik is soooooo kiddish...and new.. he looks horriblr and is so ugly and naitiks smile is like a rabit smile...

i am a huge ali merchant fan..he is cute and sexy... and love his voice and his eyes...and is a great actor...

naitik is ugly...

annu123

annu123

Posted: 19 February 2009 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
i and all my friends dont want to see the show if ali is not in it... naitik hasnt shown his acting skills too..ali came ..conquered and i want him to stay pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Hajoo

Hajoo

Posted: 19 February 2009 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by annu123

ali is the best.naitik is soooooo kiddish...and new.. he looks horriblr and is so ugly and naitiks smile is like a rabit smile...

i am a huge ali merchant fan..he is cute and sexy... and love his voice and his eyes...and is a great actor...

naitik is ugly...

Ali is a good actor but the Lead is The LEAD

And plzzzzzz Stop making fun of other, We didn't ask u that how karan look??? the question who want ali to be back?? Answer the only question that was asked!!!!!! we don't ur opinion!!!
I think he has very cute and pretty smile. If your friends don't want to watch the show there are alot more people who want Niatik to be entered so tell them it's their choice!!!

NIATIK is sooooooooo cuteeeeeeeWink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top