Fan Fictions

No Choice AR FF part 22 page 60 28/03(index pg 1) (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 71

Page 1
Page   of 71
Page 3 Page 71

perfectpiscean

IF-Rockerz

perfectpiscean

Posted: 17 February 2009 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Sounds interesting!

Would love a PM when u continue! =)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "No Choice AR FF part 22 page 60 28/03(index pg 1) (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Robin_M

IF-Rockerz

Robin_M

Posted: 17 February 2009 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
hey taj! great concept, really liked the intro! do continue!

123abc123

IF-Rockerz

123abc123

Posted: 18 February 2009 at 3:27am | IP Logged
hey this seems really intersting looking
4wrd to readin more
updte soon
nizma x

kashishk

IF-Sizzlerz

kashishk

Posted: 18 February 2009 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Hey Taj,
It was awesome.
Completely loved it.
The concept is fantastic, really good.
Continue soon and if possible do PM me.

Kashish

bradford3

bradford3

Posted: 18 February 2009 at 4:19am | IP Logged
hi
taj it was really gud cant wait to see wats ganna happen next plz do continue soon

aarora

IF-Dazzler

aarora

Posted: 18 February 2009 at 4:22am | IP Logged
wow amazing intro..plzzz add me 2 ur PM list..

tajinder

Goldie

tajinder

Posted: 18 February 2009 at 9:11am | IP Logged

Part 1

Armaan Mallik,

The man of tomorrow, the man of today.  The business tycoon who has no place left to stack his awards and trophies for being the Business man of the year for the past 5 years. As well as being so successful, he was also known as an idol to many youngsters who dreamt to work with him or at least work under him. At the age of 28 years, he was known as a positive influence to the young generation who aspired to become as successful as him at such age.  He was the chairman of the world known company called AM industries that had its branches all over the world.

But under that happy go lucky, successful man, laid a boy who was a BIG-TIME playboy. Women were not his desire but were only a part of his lust for a good pleasure time. Every night there would be a new woman in his arms who paid the price of living the dream to be his for just one night. Every woman that is with him, are aware that they are just a one night stand and he always make sure that this is clarified, so that there is a mutual contact.

Once again, he woke up like every other day with his latest lucky lady from last night beside him on the bed. He looked at her bare backside, covered with the bed sheet; he smirked while thinking of last night hmmm, somebody went wild last night. He laughed at his thoughts and made his way out of the bed to his bathroom to freshen up. Time for work.

Ridhhima Gupta,

Being the daughter of a business man never made any difference to her life, as she always wanted to live a simple and ordinary life. Despite graduating at Oxford University in Business Studies' having all the luxuries in life, she never boasted about it. If she wanted, she could have worked with her dad in their family business, but no, she wanted everything to be simple.  She lived on her own in her apartment flat and had just started her career after being appointed by Armaan Mallik as his personal secretary which she applied for a couple of days back. Whereas she wasn't surprised, after all not everyone had the best to best qualifications in Mumbai that she had, which was quite beneficial.

But her life was dull as ever due to her past that she could not get rid of, even if she wanted; she was a divorcee. After being married to Abhimanyu for 2 years, she was finally fed up of his late nights, the regular arguments, him bringing a new mistress home every night *sigh* it was too much. Funny thing was that she in spite of being married woman, she was still a virgin, pure and untouched. She and Abhimanyu never grew that close and their relationship never reached an intimate level. She still remembers Abhimanyu's words on their wedding night "look em... em... Ridhh... what name was it?? Ahh Ridhhima! Look we both know that this is not gonna work, I mean we hardly know each other!?*sigh* i don't believe in this love and marriage stuff, it's all bullshit!! I wouldn't have got into this arranged marriage if my dad hadn't threatened to chuck me out of the heritage, so don't expect anything off me, ok?"it still hurt her whenever she remembered those harsh words, she was so stunned and rooted to her place at that moment, she knew right away that she was going to be lonely for the rest of her life, forever.

After finally filing a divorce with Abhimanyu and decided to start her life afresh, on her own. She wanted to begin her new life independently, on her own two feet.

She woke up after hearing the alarm go off at 6.30 am. After having a shower she wore a lilac coloured sari and went down stairs to have breakfast and read the daily newspaper. 8.30 am, oops I'm late; she grabbed her house and car keys and made her way to AM industries. Time for work.

Guys this was part 1, hope you guys liked it, lots of comments please (lol)

I will hopefully update the next part on Saturday

Luv Taj xx

Edited by tajinder - 18 February 2009 at 9:12am

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyneha.0807Mehr.Grover--Yashvi--armaanridhimma4In3ffable_lOv3Momanadesire_nikki-nikki-MistiofMistzAmoon.88meriyaarmaaneet_crazyHarry93shonajainARCaskettFanyongshindesir-Miya-bd670816topsyturvy23yattriHaniyaaIshiacant.be.assed.-IamAwesome-.PheonixFire.

kashishk

IF-Sizzlerz

kashishk

Posted: 18 February 2009 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Hey Taj,
Fabulous part yaar, I completely loved it.
So abhi is villain here too.
Ammi is a big time playboy, ridzi is gonna take him on the right path. As i don't see her giving importance to ammi and she won't in the near future too. For ammi it will be a hard work to make her fell in love with ridzi and in all this he will fall in love with her.
Oh man, it's very interesting.
Pls continue soon, and pls do PM me if possible.

Kashish

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

In3ffable_lOv3

Post Reply New Post

Go to top