Frequent Posters

yogzz thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
nice part yaar...........
thanx for pm
Robin_M thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow that was intense! the tension between them was clear! and i really enjoyed the display of emotions that took place! hehe armaan is so adorable, apologizing then getting so excited about coffee! really great part hun, looking forward to the next part!
123abc123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awwwwwww nice part
arman very cunning lool
great updte
niz x
-midnightsun- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
heyya tajji...... hehe.. lolzzy.. surprise surprise look who updated!! haww... nah jokin.. brill part tajji partner (suddenly felt all srk den.. u know he says that in the rab ne.... lolz.. i kno random bt oh well) loved it!!! oh yes.. they are 'friends'.. hehe.. lets see how long that lasts.... love ya tajji n thnx 4 the pm...lv.. rav..xx P:S i wanna watch that harbhajan maan film as well.. my aunt said it wa relli good!! 😆

Edited by lilsunshine_rav - 15 years ago
ridzi830 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hey taj
nice part..thanks 4 the pm..
sea_nyx thumbnail
your part is as fab as the movie you watched....lol!!! the invitation reminded me of the good old days on DMG when karan invited shilpa for that first date. loved the way you described Armaan, his actions and emotions! he was so cute not to mention adorable!!!
blessing-beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
sorry 4 da late reply. busy wid college stuffs. d.a.m.n

now moving 2wards da update
very nice part. a new begining through friendship😃. loved it😊
thanx 4 da pm
Princess.. thumbnail
he he he..
cute part...
would love to read next...
teju22 thumbnail
hey nice update
cont soon
pm me plz  thanks
tajinder thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Part 4

Armaan ran across the corridor as fast has his legs could take; there will still 2 minutes left till 6 pm, but he couldn't resist anymore. After fidgeting around in his chair and fiddling with his pens and papers all day, he sighed looking at the time. Finally  the time had arrived that he had been waiting for; he flung off his chair, switched off his computer and the lights to his cabin.

Armaan almost lost balance as he skid across the corner wall that led to Ridhhima's desk.  He finally reached her desk, her back was facing him as she still seemed to be busy with something, no worries; he waited.

Everyone had gone home; the cleaners were already stacking out the bins and hoovering the carpets under the desk. Ridhhima had just stapled the last documents and was putting her belongings back into her handbag, ready to go back home for a long sleep. She was just about to switch off her computer screen, when she heard someone panting for their breath behind her. Her forehead scrunched together inside as she wondered what or rather whom it what.

She turned around and to her surprise, it was Armaan, what is he doing here, isn't he supposed to be gone back home? She wondered looking at him with a confused expression. She looked at him leaning across her cubicle wall, gaining his breath back, he was running? But why?  She thought to herself looking down and then back at him. He was standing there with his tie loosened and his upper buttons slightly open, revealing his worked out chest... his blazer lying lazily over his left arm and his other hand he held his brief case.

She looked back at his face with a confused expression and in response Armaan gave her a nervous smile. Armaan realised that he had been gasping for air now for a bit too long, he can survive. He sighed in frustration in regards to the silence evolving between them again, he didn't like it.  Em... I'm here... heheh...6 pm sharp Armaan gave a nervous laugh while animating his punctuality by lifting up his eyebrows at her. Why am I nervous? Keep calm dude, whats happening to you?? Armaan thought to himself as he mentally kicked himself for getting so nervous.

Ridhhima looked at Armaan with a baffled face why is he telling me he is here? Even I know its 6 pm, that why I'm going home.  Ridhhima kept looking at Armaan indicating him to carry on clarifying his reason for coming. Armaan looked back her and his smile began to fade away into confusion why is she looking at me like that, has she forgotten? Oh no she has hasn't she Armaan chuckled as he moved his head either sides in amusement. Great Armaan, simply great; you really are losing your charm on the ladies

Ridhhima was now losing it, she looked back at him  with an irritated face thinking what was so funny, she needed an explanation  what's so funny? Ridhhima asked with her forehead all wrinkled up in frustration. Armaan looked back down at her and gulped down his laughter after seeing her not so amused face ahem ahem... he cleared his throat before carrying on have you forgotten? Armaan asked with hopeful eyes. Ridhhima looked at his eyes, there was so much depth in them as if they were pulling her towards him forgot what? Ridhhima answered back with a calmer but lower voice. Em... coffee? We were supposed to have coffee together... remember?  Armaan was disappointed, she really had forgotten about their coffee and here he was waiting for her, actually waiting for her all day long.

Ridhhima looked up within a shot; realisation took place of her confused expressions. This time it was her turn to face the spotlight, which was something Armaan definitely didn't want to miss out on.  Ridhhima's face went pale and her cheeks started to inflame, turning into crimson red in embarrassment damn!! I forgot, Ridhhima you're such a silly girl, what must he be thinking about you, he probably thinks you're one stuck up cow!! she thought to herself displaying an irritating expression regarding herself  he gave you just a good chance to get along with him and you blew it away, now go, go back home and sleep in your comfy bed, huhh!!! She kept on cursing herself under her low mumbles.

Armaan watched her in amusement, she was one of a kind, she changes in a matter of seconds, whether they're her expressions, her mood or even her movements; everything of hers said something to him in silence which he understood perfectly, but unknowingly.

He looked at her and took a deep breath before setting in a deep smile seeing her babbling on under breath,, he again waited for her to say something, after all it was her turn to give an explanation.

Ridhhima was so consumed in her cursing session that she completely forgot that Armaan was standing in front of her; she had her head down when she saw a glimpse of Armaan black shoes, oh shit!! He's still here!! Ridhhima looked up in a matter of flicks for the second time and gave him a nervous smile. Armaan's heart melted that moment, he swore he skipped a heartbeat when he saw her smiling at him, oye hoye, *sigh* such a beautiful smile Armaan, if she kept on doing these attacks on you, you surely will die he chuckled at his thoughts when he heard her subtle voice err... sorry sir, I completely forgot, it's just that, I was occupied with so much work that I... she was stopped by Armaan's interference its, ok.. He answered her back with an assuring smile to which Ridhhima responded mutually. Em... shall we? Armaan gestured her with his hand towards the exit. Ridhhima understood, she gave him a happy smile and walked out of the door followed by him.

Taking in a deep breath he gazed at her with the passenger door open for her to sit down in, but she was standing in one position with a different kind of emotion on her face; she looked hesitant; she looked reluctant; she looked.... shy. Armaan looked at her and then realised that he was looking, actually staring for too long, probably that's why. Armaan quickly looked down and re-adjusted himself before giving her a dimpled smile. He blinked his eyes at her with a nod towards the left, telling her to come. Ridhhima immediately understood; his one gesture gave her a calming effect and she felt at ease. She smiled back at him and nodded back as in to say yes. As she came closer, Armaan's heart beat suddenly began to erratically beat harder than normal; her steps towards him made his knees go weak; her tendrils were flying in the air, covering her beautiful face; he watched her use her  long delicate fingers to move them back behind her ear . She was inches away from him and was just about to sit into the car, when her sari pallu draped over his face due to the heavy wind and went back to her with the force of her sitting in. Armaan had lost it completely just then, he was on the 7th sky, cloud nine, he didn't know what these emotions were that were building inside him and the funny thing was that they only came out when Ridhhima is there. But why Ridhhima? He questioned his feelings, still standing outside beside the car holding the passenger door when he heard sir? Armaan turned around with a dazed expression, which turned more dazier seeing Ridhhima. Sir... are you okay? She questioned him thinking that her doubt was right, he really is a nutter!! aa han Armaan gazed at Ridhhima with a dreamy look, with his face tilted to one side and his goofy smile had set in, reveling his perfect 32's. Ridhhima couldn't resist, he was looking to funny but too cute; she burst outlaughing at his face which bought him out of his his la la land immediately huhh... what... what happened? Armaan asked looking at her baffled. Nothing, hahaha... sir heeeeheee, come and sit please...Ridhhima told him unable to stop her giggling in between her sentence. Armaan looked at her suspiciously before closing her door, then walking across to the driver's seat, still looking at her with a doubtful look.

By the time Armaan sat inside the car, Ridhhima had calmed herself down, but she just couldn't hide her smile, for which she ducked her head down to avoid him looking at her. Armaan caught a glimpse of her from the corner of his eyes while putting the car into gear and smiled at what he saw; she looked like an angel, is she for real? He thought to himself as his dreamy face came back. Armaan quickly came back on earth and turned his head to face the windscreen when he saw Ridhhima's head coming up to face him. He looked back at her for one last time when his grey eyes met her green eyes; there was silence. They hadn't said a word to each other but their eyes were speaking volume, exchanging feelings and emotions that they were sharing at that moment....BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!! The car behind them honked them back to reality and they both shared an embarrassing smile. Gosh... This is really gonna be a long night... they both thought to themselves while on their way to the nearest cafe for their coffee, or shall I say, date???

Hey guys, you all might be wondering, ok is it already Saturday? Lol. Actually I'm going to a wedding tomorrow, so cant update so I thought I'll update earlier, plus thanks to my dear  Rav's nagging.😆

This part is dedicated to you Rav; after all you are my partner, so here is my response to your demand pe demand😆

Luv Taj xxx

Edited by tajinder - 15 years ago