Users

Frequent Posters

suvrati thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: suvrati

hey thnx fr the pm
plz i will read the prts n will get back to u
reserved

hey finally i read the prt..it was awesome...loved the way armaan has tried to be intimate wid ridz n also rids snapping at the same time n whaT ABT THIS abhimanyu....if he never loved her then why the hell he was married to her..guys all of them r jerks.....bt hey willl ridz fall fr armaan inspite of knowing that he is a playboy..bt ya ya no 1 can resisst armaan malliks charms i remember............plz post the nxt prt soon...nt on saturday yaar that will be too late plz post it earlier...love u bye tc
ridzi830 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hey..
   great story....pls add me to ur pm list
simran1285 thumbnail
Great FF Taj!!
Love the story and the char's
Armi the playboy cum professional...awesome
Poor Ridz seems to have gone through alot

Love,
Simran
blessing-beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
i read ur ff day n itz awesome pls cont soon n pm me
Princess.. thumbnail
hey taj!!
great ff i tell u!!
its really mesmerizing..
plz continue soon..
nd plz PM me whenevr u update
tc
hugs & love
Crazy Nimisha
angullgrl91 thumbnail
haha! riddhima..wow..lol
i just started reading you fan fic..and definitely funny and romantic! cant wait to read more!!
teju22 thumbnail
hey nice fanfic  update soon
plz pm me
prernawaghray thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey taj
awesome part
seriously loved ur ff yaar
plz pm me when u update next
actually um ahving exams so i will comment when my exams get over hope u dont mind
tajinder thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Part 3

She looked at him in utter disbelief, while he responded back to her stare with an amused look. Ridhhima knew what sort of man her boss was when it came to women, but never in a million years had she thought that he will hit on her during work time. Huhh!! And I thought he was a professional; professional my foot!!! She thought to herself while giving out every single disgusting look that she was aware of at him.

Armaan on the other side wasn't surprised at this act of hers, but was certainly amused, wow!! She really is a tough nutshell he chuckled watching her narrowing her eyes at him. Mmm... But she smelt so nice, that Dior perfume of hers *sigh* I can just lick it off her long, milky neck.. Her.. Her skin is so soft that I could just cuddle on to her forever... forever???

Why did he think of that? He was still in his thinking process when he was interrupted by a delicate voice from the woman beside him...

Sir!! What do you think you're doing!! Asked a flabbergasted Ridhhima

What?? Didn't you like it?? Armaan questioned Ridhhima and in return got the angriest face that he had ever seen from a woman.

Ok ok, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do that, but I couldn't stop myself either Armaan clarified his action with a puppy dog face while looking at Ridhhima quite as a mouse again looking at the desk.

I am sorry, really... truly... Honestly... he extended each word at her while taking one step at a time towards her. She looked at him coming towards her, she was frightened. Oh no!! Why is he coming towards me, cant he just... just talk from a distance!! Ridhhima was thinking to herself as well as moving back to maintain a gap between him and her as far as possible. But her luck wasn't with today; he was coming closer and closer... and closer. 

Armaan was just going to talk to her to sort out the formality between them, but when he saw her reluctant and frightened face, he couldn't help keep his cheeky side, inside and decided to play along. He smiled inside when he saw her going backwards taking tiny steps to keep him far away and then suddenly, she fell on the sofa behind her, due to losing balance. Awww... she's so innocent... tch bechari, Armaan you're such a fool sometimes, why do have to scare her... come to think of it am I that scary?!! He chuckled to himself, but when he saw Ridhhima's confused face, he calmed himself down and decided to clear the air between them.

Ridhhima shuddered feeling his intense gaze on her, while he stood there in front of her with his hands in his pockets. She wondered drastically about what was going on in that devil mind of his when out of the blue she saw his right hand come out of his pocket towards her.

I'm really sorry Ridhhima, I promise I won't do anything like that ever again, I promise... he said with a straight look on his face and saw Ridhhima look up at him.

She looked up at him and saw the the serious look on his face, and the honesty in his eyes. She thought to herself while looking back down and decided that it was not a big deal and she should forgive him.

He looked at her with a wide smile that spread across his face when she too out her left hand and shook his hand. He felt so relieved; for a moment he was so nervous and worried when he saw her looking back down after his apology, thinking that she'll never forgive him. Ridhhima smiled back after seeing his dimples set in on his delightful face and was happy that she made the right decision. It would've affected her work if she didn't share a good bonding with her own boss, who she would see every day; she'd rather be happy than be sad coming to work.   

Its ok sir... that was all Ridhhima could say and Armaan was more than happy with her acceptance of his apology.

There was silence for a few minutes between them as they both didn't know what else to say to each other. Armaan decided to break the silence, as it was just going to make it worse for them. He decided to break the ice between them, as he didn't like to be too formal with his workers, especially with his own secretary. OK, so what if we didn't start off good, we can still start again, as friends?? An idea struck him and he looked back down at Ridhhima who was still sitting on the sofa, deep in thoughts.

Hey Ridhhima, what say if we go for a coffee this evening after work? Ridhhima looked at him with a confused look, why would he want to have coffee with me? She thought to herself when Armaan clarified his request by adding on.

You see Ridhhima, we started off on a bad note, as you could see... Armaan spoke shrugging his shoulders as Ridhhima gave him an appreciative look... so I just wanted to make it up to you, to say sorry. It's just that as much as you want, I also want to share a good raft with my employees, and you're my secretary, so it's necessary for us to get along. I just want you to know that despite my bad boy image, which you've already seen a trailer of... he chuckled when he saw Ridhhima frown at him... I am a nice guy... we can be friends.

Friends... that word clung onto Ridhhima's mind and she thought about his offer. Should she go or should she not, can she trust him or can she not? All these thoughts were swimming an Olympic race inside her. *sigh* well what's the harm? She is stable enough to look after herself. So what's wrong in one coffee? Plus like he said, it will break the ice between them, and she certainly wanted that to happen, as she did find it difficult to interact with him at some times.

Sure sir, I'd be delighted to join you, em... what time? Ridhhima asked him with a sincere look.

Armaan looked at her surprised, surprised with happiness. He thought that she will never agree, but she did. He smiled at her, his eyes were twinkling, his stomach was doing summersaults; he didn't know why, but he was loving it. 6pm, we'll go together and then I'll drop you at your home... he said it in a matter of flashes as he was still consuming her yes into his mind, into his heart.

Ridhhima looked at him with an amusing smile; it's only a coffee she thought, then why is he behaving so excitedly?? she didn't bother to think on and decided to ask him why did he call her to his cabin in the first place.

Sir, is there anything that you wanted? She asked with a questioning look and he looked up at her still grinning. Sorry what did you say? Armaan answered as he was still in his la la land.

Em...Sir, you called me? To your cabin, so... Did you need anything? Ridhhima asked again looking at him thinking where has he left his brain today. Her words sunk in, and Armaan's face changed from a grin to confusion and then realisation. Oh... sorry he faked a laugh in embarrassment for being caught. Em... could you tell me what time is my meeting with Mr Joshi, I believe we are to be finalising our deal today? asked Armaan, being back into his professional businessman image. Sir your meeting with Mr Joshi is at 11.15, sharp, in the conference suite on floor no. 4 Ridhhima told him while looking back and forth at him and hen at her diary.

Mmm... Ok then, I'll be there, that will be it for now he finished off his sentence giving out a dimpled smile in appreciation and a nod.

Understandably, Ridhhima nodded back and made her way to the door when she heard Armaan just before she was about to turn the door knob errrr... Ridhhima....

She turned around and gave him a questioning look, thank you, once again. I'll... see you this evening then? He asked because he was still unsure somewhere about her approval and he wanted just confirm once again.

Ridhhima gave him an assuring smile and blinked her eyes at him it's ok sir, I understand, and yes, I will see you this evening

The moment Ridhhima closed the door; he laid back on his chair and gave out a huge sigh in satisfaction while closing eyes, which was justified from his big smile. he didn't know why, when and how today's incident took place, but it gave birth to some intriguing but nice feelings inside him towards Ridhhima, which were doing wonders on him.

He opened his eyes and looked at his Rolex wrist watch, 10. 23 am, dammit!!  He whined with a frown on his face. 7 hrs and 38 minutes to go, exact!!! He calculated in his mind and wished that any second it would turn 6pm...

So sorry guys for posting late, actually I had been very busy yesterday and just didn't get the time to post, sorry once again (holding my ears, lol). Hope you guys enjoy this part and thanks again for everyone's comments.

I will update next Saturday again, I Promise

P.S. I went to watch Jag jeondeya de mele today, it's a FAB movie, and I seriously recommend everyone to watch it. Harbhajan Mann looks fit in the film lol, but still he's nothing compared to our Karan...

Edited by tajinder - 15 years ago
teenorchid thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Aww...haha
cute part..so they r friends......