Views

Users

Frequent Posters

richakumar thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
loved it plz pm me whenever u write next
aish_punk thumbnail
Hey Taj..really nyc FF...i jus now caught up..!!

I was as shocked as Armaan when Ridhimma did'nt eva take a glance of dis hottie..i mean evry gal hu watchs DMG has fallen 4 him..!! :D...anyway Armaan seems lykk a spoilt brat..n Ridhimma lykk dis simple n independent gal ..wich is a nyc thng...

I seriously hate Abhimanyu..he seems so rude....n thnk gawd Ridhimma got a divorce...n she's still a virgin!! tatz jus amzin..I did'nt lykk Armaan's one night stands..I hope he isnt thinkin abt Ridhimma d same way..!!

Srry 4 d shrt comment
Plzz cont soon

Aish
-midnightsun- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey taj.... 🤗 omg buddy... jus read ur ff n its mindblowin... loved it.. fantastic...😳 i was hooked right from the start... wicked going mate.... plz plz cont soon could u plz pm me if u can.. cheers.... lv
rav...xx

Edited by lollipops - 15 years ago
tajinder thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Part 2

Ridhhima walked down to her desk, which was conjoined in one big room with other workers, but her desk was right next to her bosses Office. This was because she was his personal secretary and like he said, he might need her or her help anytime; so she needs to be there in his presence at all working times.  She was getting on really well with her colleagues and everybody liked this new secretary. Finally Armaan Mallik had the sense to pick an applicant who had the brains to work, other than just flaunting around in a mini skirt like his previous secretary, who was caught making love in the store room with another colleague, and that was her last day at AM industries.

Fine, everyone knew what kind of a person Armaan Mallik is but when it came to work, he is truly a professional; he never mixes his personal and professional life together.  That is why the public, media and even his workers respected him, despite his flamboyant personality that he only disclosed after work. Ridhhima was also aware of this; after seeing him on every page 3 in the newspapers with a new babe, she rethinked of applying to work with him, but she needed the job.

She knew she was not paying any attention to him in that way, and she could feel his frustration over this every time she went into his cabin, but how could she? She came here to work, not to fall head over heels for her boss!! Ridhhima had heard rumours of his affairs with his previous secretaries and she knew she was no exception either on his list.  But she was fully prepared, mentally and physically to keep a barrier between herself and him.

Now, she was his personal secretary, who knew each and every detail of his work life and what was going to come next in his diary. Oh here he comes; she got up off her her seat like every other worker to greet him with a good morning sir and a smile.

mmm... lilac, I like it I like it, he grinned while thinking to himself when he saw her greeting him on his way in, and that smile *sigh*it really touched a harp of his heart. Armaan smiled back and told everyone to sit down and get back to work, but when he saw Ridhhima he called her out Ridhhima could you come into my cabin please, just for a minute he finished with his famous dimpled smile.

Before opening the door to his cabin, she adjusted her sari, making sure she was looking alright and took a deep breath. She knocked on his door and heard him say come in.

She walked in to his cabin with his diary like every day, so that she could tell him his meetings and conferences for the day and to note down any changes.

He saw her standing in front of his desk on the opposite side; he inhaled a deep breath when he caught the sight of her. Beautiful he thought to himself while displaying the cutest daydreaming face ever. She looked up for moment and saw him giving out the most adorable facial expressions she had ever seen, and with this she blushed while looking back down at the desk again.

But Armaan didn't miss that; he looked at her top to bottom through his glass desk, sexy and cultural, mmm... very rare combination; he smirked when his eyes laid on to her navel through her chiffon sari. Ridhhima looked up for the second time due to not understanding the reason for so much silence, when she saw his changing expressions from being sultry to exotic. She began to feel conscious about herself and started readjusting her sari again; her cheeks began to inflame as he realised her boss was checking her out!!! it was not that she didn't like this kind of attention, she did feel flattered many of the times, but there was an appropriate time and place for it, this was completely wrong!!

Ahem ahem... she coughed up purposely to divide his attention from her and it worked. Armaan was so lost in her that it took him a moment to get back to reality and for the first time, he got nervous. The nervousness took over him in such a way that for a second he almost lost balance off his rotating leather chair, for which he had to grab hold of his desk for support!!

Ridhhima couldn't help keeping her laughter inside any longer and she burst out giggling at her boss's position. He was still on his knees holding on to the desk when he looked up in anger as well as embarrassment at Ridhhima for her response to this incident. But with just one glimpse of seeing her laughing out so merrily left him so mesmerised and awed by her, that he couldn't keep his eyes off her.

H got up back on his two feet and walked across to her; she looks so innocent and unaware of the surrounding world  he thought while smiling to himself. Ridhhima was completely unaware of him being right next to her as she was too busy trying to stop herself from falling onto the floor due to laughing so much; she hardly remembers when was the last time she laughed so much without any worry or sadness, it was a good feeling. She suddenly turned around and bang!!, she was against Armaan's broad chest and only a nose distance away from his gorgeous face. She immediately stopped giggling and felt her stomach giving out butterflies inside her due to the extreme proximity between her and Armaan, and it was the same for him too. She suddenly stiffened due to feeling Armaan's fingers lingering over her face, what was he doing? she thought to herself and frowned at him. Whereas Armaan was in a world of his own; all he could see was this beautiful creature in front of him who he was falling for BIG TIME, and he didn't want to miss moment of experiencing these unknown feelings that were developing inside him. Those big green eyes were an ocean that took him to somewhere far far away.

She followed his fingers with her eyes and watched out for his next move intently; he smiled looking at her confused face and pushed back her hair that were over her left eye, behind her ear. You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen he told her in the huskiest voice that he ever had into her ear. His voice boomed in her ear followed by his hot breath, which caused her to close her eyes. He smiled at this act of hers and couldn't help but lay a feather light kiss on her ear lope. The moment she felt this, she pushed him away from herself and automatically covered herself with her arms as protection. She was shocked at this act of his but more so shocked at herself for not stopping him in the first place...

Precap:

Sir!! What do you think you're doing!! Asked a flabbergasted Ridhhima

What?? Didn't you like it?? Armaan questioned Ridhhima and in return got the angriest face that he had ever seen from a woman.

Ok ok, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do that, but I couldn't stop myself either Armaan clarified his action with a puppy dog face while looking at Ridhhima quite as a mouse again looking at the desk.

Hey guys this was part 2, and pretty long one I guess. Thanks to everyone who commented on part 1 and the intro, it really was encouraging. I hope to gain as much support in the future from you in regards to this FF

I will update Part 3 again next Saturday to keep an eye out for it

Luv Taj xx

Edited by tajinder - 15 years ago
bradford3 thumbnail

it was really gud and hope u continue soon and by the way your an awesome writer cat wait till next saturday

-midnightsun- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
aww that was wonderful tajji... (mind if i call u that?) loved it... hmm so even she can't control herself... both are falling.. loved it hun.. will wait 4 de nxt prt... lv ya... rav... xxx

Edited by lollipops - 15 years ago
tajinder thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: lollipops

aww that was wonderful tajji... (mind if i call u that?) loved it... hmm so even she can't control herself... both are falling.. loved it hun.. will wait 4 de nxt prt... lv ya... rav... xxx

ofcourse i dont mind Tajji, in fact everone at home calls me that😃 by the way thanks for the chocolates😆😆

Luv Taj xx
suvrati thumbnail
hey thnx fr the pm
plz i will read the prts n will get back to u
reserved

commented on pg 7
Edited by suvrati - 15 years ago
teenorchid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awww...nice part