Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

.:.MONA.:.

IF-Sizzlerz

.:.MONA.:.

Posted: 17 February 2009 at 4:30pm | IP Logged

Hey Friends Today is the Feb 17th and it is such a special day for a special lovely and friendly girl.....can u guess who that is....well let me tell u some more about her....she is one of the best friend u can have...she can be ur sis, ur friend......she is madly in love with KSG and our miss Sunshine SUKU.....she is a crazy KASUINS.....she love DMG....well i think that is enough....let me introduce u all to.....

- Welcome to the party Zaini.....How are u doing today....well this party is specially for u from all ur friends....so have good time staying here....and party hard.....

Hey Lil Sis(Zainu)
- Happy Birthday To u....
                       Happy Birthday Dear Ridz...
                  Happy Birthday To u....

Hey lil sis today is a very special Day for u as it is ur Birthday.....So forget everything( not meLOL) and i dont have to worry about that as i wont let u....and even if u did by mistek u know me very well....lol.i hope all ur wishes come true...and u get all the happiness...so party hard and enjoy ur cake,gifts btw dont forget to save some cake for me..lol...

Here is ur Cake:

Enjoy the yummmy cake and please do save some for me...once again a very very HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U....

HeartMONA

Happy Birthday Zainu!!
Hope u get all the happiness in your life!!

So meri karan deewani kitne saal ki hogayi hmm??
I want to say something here...
You have become such an essential part of my life in such a short span of time really yaara u r the bestest friend one can ever get n now its your birthday na
toh you have to make a promise to me and no bahana got it?? You have to take care of yourselve at any cost i dont want any excuses of not eating..LOL sorry for bashing you on your birthday but u means a lot to many of us so apne liye na sahi humare liye take a lot of care of yourself
Here is your birthday gift from me along with all my Love

Hope u like it...n by the way where is my treat??
Love u alot
Your ever loving friend
Mariam

From SoniiNee

From  nandinidev

From waleed(smartleo_walo)

Hey My Lil Sis Zainab ~!
Happie Birthday Sis !~~!~

Many Many Happie Return Of The Day ~!~!!~
Wish U All The Best In Lyf ~!

Have A Total Blast On This Day ~!!~!

And Hun Most Importantly Where The Party ??? LOL LOL LOL ~!
Just Kidding ~!~!~!~!

Loads Of Care ~!

-Walo

From sidrah(ardis10):

Hey Zainu! yaar happy birthday and guess what im gona give u for ur birthday
my share of karanLOL... well this will only be temporary so dont get too excited!
and you know i hope you best for the future and many many more b-days
keep on DMGing hunHug

urs truly
-Sido

From jia(soul_angel):

Happy bday Zainu sweety my karan deewani may u have many many more n may u meet karan someday LOL i m really glad i met u otherwise i would have missed a really good firend n a business partner Tongue
Many many happy returns of the day god bless u. karanmaniac.
wid love from ur partner Jia.HugHug

From nayaesha123:

Happy Birthday Zaini....I love u...u r my first and very first friend on this forum and the most special one and that u rjust too sweet!My Sugar Plum Princess..

From Aishah (aishah02):

Happy birthday zainy HugPartyDancinghaha finally 15 Big smileBig smile  i hope u have a great birthday ahead have lots of fun and get all the prezzie's you want ! love you lots !!
aishah Tongue

Our_Good_Times_Together...
gifts for the birthday girl

From priyanka (pri_arman)

hey myu sweet little buddy,Hapy bday dear!!!!!! may dis bday b the bst soo far and u gt world's all hapinessSmileSmile and hope no problems cum ur way....... A bday wish direct dil se fr a gal who bs as luvely as her name!!!!! a beautiful fd whose fdship i will treasure all my lyf...... i still remember r long chat and believ me dat ws jst mindblowing!!!! May al ur wishes cum true!!! May u bcum d most suceesful gal.... may sumday u gt 2 meet KASU coz i noe dat wud b 1 of d bst gfts of ur lyfEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Always remain happy and in touch..... Luv u loadsHug
many many hapy returns of d day 1nce again
Luv PriSmile

From  dhara (dkent):

Hey Zainu many many happy returns of the day sweety

You're such a sweatheart hope all your wishes comes true have a blast babes

love yaEmbarrassed

Some special gifts for you form me:
look who has come to wish a birthday girlTongue

From shikharmaan
Zainuuuu happpppppppyy birthdayyyyyy my jaan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

love.gifHAPPY BIRTHDAY!

my sweet little sis...where should i begin to tell u how special u are...!!!!im so luckky to have u in my life..!!!

i remember the first day u pmed regardin the karan fan club lol ...Embarrassed and then we started talkin ...cant believe time has passed so soon .!!!it was just few months back we met and started our interactiom bout our love for armaan...since then we have always bonded over our pms..,,...who knew that was the start of a lovely friendship!!!! lemme tell u..!!!  all those fun times we had chattinEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

i dont have a sister in my entireeeeeee family so the day i started talikn to u it looked as if i have met my long lost choti sister lol...ur sooo cute and pretty..!!!i have never met someone so sweet and bubbly as u !!! my really adorable baby..!!! muah i love u...!! lemme tell u btw ,ur one of the most friendliest and approachable person on this forum .1!! ateast thats wat i feel ..!!!

i cant thank u enough for the times u have been there besides me wen i needed someone..!!! u were there to share my joy..myteras...my fears..!!! unknowingly u have always brightened up my day wen i havin a pathetic one.....!!! ur pms, ur funny romantic karan talks,and recently ur french fries baaton ka bhoot LOL Tongue have always left a smile on my face..!!!! i have shared everythin with u ..1!! and thats wat makes our friendshp unique,,!!! i dont have to be anythin but myself wen i talk to u ..!!!Hug

how can i forget to thank u for the times wen u have updated me.....!!!! those ten days lol i was just cos of u i survived..!!!!Embarrassed lol thanks so much babes for those pms ...i missed u alot at that time

i wish we could meet !!!and am sure we will meet soon .!!! wen ever u'll come to india u know where to where to come first!!!!!! chandigarh aur kahan ;) and then we will go direct to mumbai lol !!!! we will definitely meet one day!!!Embarrassed

on this special day of urs ...i wud like to wish u all the happiness,success,love and luck u deserve ,...wish u good health and good marks this year lolTongue study hard huh !!!!
may all ur dreams and armaans come true this year !!!!!!!Embarrassed

I just want to say,Happy Birthday
to u , my dear, dear friend
u have always been there for me
And our friendship will never end!!

wish u a very Happy birthday and many more to come..i will stal ur friend forever and everBig smile,,,!!! i hope for every candle on ur cake u get a wonderful surprise.....Embarrassed

gift.gifokii now gift time!!!!Embarrassed

i have made somethin for u !!! hope u like it..!!!Smile

remember ..in ur wish list u had said that u wanna be the diretor of dmg !!! lol so here is it!!!! u are appointed as director of dmg !!! but just for todayTongue
http://www.creativevbs.com/images/DirectorChair360x360.jpg
and ur fav!!!! make up kit!!!! :P

http://www.corinneamor-makeup.co.uk/pix/makeup-kit.jpg

andddddddd tadddaaaaaaaa!!!!! a diamond ring!!!!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
http://www.100discounts.com/Discount-Home-Shopping-Pictures/Famous-Jewelry-Store/Rings-Diamond-Engagement-1.jpg

but am really soorrry !!! i couldnt fulfill ur last wish lol !!!! i cant shift all ur friends house next to urs lolLOLCry
but i hope that all ur wild wishes and dreams come true and may god shower upon u all his blessings!!!!!!!!!!!

love u loadss...!!!!!!! mauh !!!! have an awesom day !!!!
MAny many happy returns of the day !!!! 

From Rani

Happy Birthday Zaini My little sis
good bless u!!!!
- Happy Birthday To u....
Happy Birthday Dear Zaini
Happy Birthday To u....

Hey lil sis today is a very special Day for u as it is ur Birthday.....So forget everything( not meLOL) and enjoy ur day....and party hard.....i hope all ur wishes come true...and u get all the happiness...
Here is ur Cake:

Enjoy the yummmy cake and please do save some for me...once again a very very HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U....
Ur Gifts:

Post credit goes to Rani aka rani1224patel

Enjoy Wink

Heart MONA

Edited by .:.MONA.:. - 17 February 2009 at 4:32pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "****Happy Birthday Zaini*****" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Dolly-

IF-Rockerz

-Dolly-

Posted: 17 February 2009 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday my lil Sis Zaini.....

Good bless u!!!!!

KaJen.xoxo

IF-Sizzlerz

KaJen.xoxo

Posted: 17 February 2009 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
Lovely post Mona

Many Many happy returns of the day my sweetu ZainuPartyEmbarrassed

I'm sure u enjoyed Pizza hut food on your b-day hope all your wishes comes true and keep rocking~~~Hug

ksg.

IF-Sizzlerz

ksg.

Posted: 17 February 2009 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Zainu!!!!!! Happy birthday!!! Hope you have an awesome day and I hope your wishes come true! Thanks for being a great friend here on I-F and on FB!!! You rock!!

SuhaniSonia

IF-Sizzlerz

SuhaniSonia

Posted: 17 February 2009 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Zaini (my new friend)!!!

Edited by SuhaniSonia - 17 February 2009 at 8:17pm

-kavita-

IF-Dazzler

-kavita-

Posted: 17 February 2009 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday ZainuEmbarrassed!

May all of your wishes come true!Big smile
God BlessHug

xXdEejAyXx

IF-Rockerz

xXdEejAyXx

Posted: 17 February 2009 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Zaini....................i hope u have a gr8 tym today

-Blahdah

IF-Sizzlerz

-Blahdah

Posted: 17 February 2009 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
OHHHHH MYYYY GOD!!
Is this seiously all for me? This is soooo good to be true man!
OMG! Never even in my wildest dream thought tht hidden behind a birthday post would be such heartfelt messages and so much love.
Guyyyyyssssss!!! You all rock yaar! And please mere itne tareef matt karo ke chane ke jaar per char jao...LOL!
But trust me this is my BEST birthday ever, in my life. The post matters the least, all tht matters is the love you all have for me thru this post. You all love ma lot, na? But get me, i love you guys more then you all do, acha?
I know till now i have not done anything to show how much i love you all but trust me jab time ayega na, toh i will leave no stone unturned.
This post and the words here are more then what i expected.
I seriously had thought ke you guys wud have made siggy's and brought Birthday presents but THIS...Is just too much. I mean ya the birthday presents do matter...LOL! ;-) But the words you guys used and stuff is just too good to say. I just woke-up in the morning to finally see my surprise and i was really surprised to see such a wonderful surprise ya!
I just LOVE it whn someone wishes me personally and this is the thing, i love this.
Reading the whole of this and everyone's message, my eyes filled up with tears yaar. Mwaaahhhhsss!!
LOVE YOU GUYS!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top