Vivaah

How did Kanahiya end up in Jail?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

PiyaBawri

IF-Rockerz

PiyaBawri

Posted: 17 February 2009 at 3:48pm | IP Logged

Okay I know we haven't had updates in a while due to no videos being posted but I was reading the last three updates and it mentioned that Mansha asks Tanya for forgiveness about her secret and not listening to her.  I would really appreciate it if someone can please explain how all this came about.

Thanks!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How did Kanahiya end up in Jail?" in Vivaah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Siddrah_101725

Siddrah_101725

Posted: 21 February 2009 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
I think Kanahiya tried to rape manasha but Tanya saved her, and he ended in jail, im not exactly sure though.Confused

-dhruvi

IF-Rockerz

-dhruvi

Posted: 21 February 2009 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siddrah_101725

I think Kanahiya tried to rape manasha but Tanya saved her, and he ended in jail, im not exactly sure though.Confused

Say what?? Shocked No way! ShockedShocked
Mansha should have know a bit better.
And Tanya told the thruth?

Siddrah_101725

Siddrah_101725

Posted: 22 February 2009 at 6:37pm | IP Logged

Yeah Manasha should know better and Manasha somehow got the truth out about Tanya, because she was asking for forgiveness from Tanya for revealing her truth.

-dhruvi

IF-Rockerz

-dhruvi

Posted: 22 February 2009 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
Oh thanks [:

Post Reply New Post

Go to top