Chat Clubs

Durga Ki Deewangi Chat Club

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

asmaanixx

IF-Stunnerz

asmaanixx

Posted: 17 February 2009 at 3:35pm | IP Logged

Assalam Vaalekum, Salaam, Namaste, aur Adaab.

Mein bhol rahi hoon aap ki pyaari si aur maan chahi Durga. Big smile

For those of you who don't know me or who know me and have forgotten, I am Durga a.k.a. Gurleen. I live in Toronto, LOVE to listen to music, watch movies and just chillaxing with my friends. Cool
I am in Grade 8 right now, am going to go to high school this year in September but before that I really really want to come to India over the summer. CryCry
But my dad says no, since itz too "hot". Mein kethi hoon yaha par kam sardi hai jo mein waha jakar bemar par jaoon. Par kya karoon, papa hai. Unki marzi ke bina tho mein kuch kar bhi ni sakti. Kya aisa aap ke saath kabhi hua hai? Aap saache dil se kuch chaahe aur woh na mile? Tab dil bohot dukh tha hai. Par phir usse maana na bhi tho parta hai.
Jab mein dhooki hoti hoon, tab mein tho dehed saari chocolates kathi hoon. Big smile Maan halka ho jaata hai. Aur vaise bhi log kethe hai ke chocolates khaane se sahet teek rethi hai. Tho phir lo, mil gaya chocolates khaane ka bahana! Big smile
My favorite movie up until now has to be Ghajini. It is soooooooooo good!!! But I felt soooo sad for Sanjay. Ouch And I cried in the ending!! ShockedCryCry
And I hardly ever cry! OK that's not exactly true I do cry, but not for a movie. But if I cry then I think that either the movie or whatever I'm watching is really good or that the actors have done an excellent job. Cuz I mean like come on, if whatever you're watching makes you cry then it has to be good na?
My favorite song up until now has to be.... umm.... I think it has to be Maa Da Laadla Mummy Mix. It is just sooooooo funny!!! Even though the movie is kinda old now, but I just love that song!! Especially in the beginning the buddha baba says:
Mein akash maani hoon. Aur yeh saach hai ki aap ka beta gay hai. Gay hai. Gay hai. Hahahahah.
Mother: Naaaaahiiiiiii.
It's just soooooooo funny!!! If you haven't heard of it then here's the link:

You guys might not find it funny but I did. EmbarrassedLOL
You might or might not know it but I used (and still am) make vm's on mostly Armaan and Riddhima played by Karan Singh Grover and Shilpa Anand in the show Dil Mil Gaye. But since Shilpa left, I've kind of stopped making vm's. But I try to make some once in a while. I made one on Karan and Sukriti to see if I can do a good job on it as I did with my other ones. And to be honest people actually liked them. But the way I felt for it was different than the way I felt for KaSh's videos. So I didn't make any more of KaSu videos. I made a video on the song Ahista Ahista from the movie Bachna Ae Haseeno on a couple mix. And that one was pretty good too.
But don't think that I'm trying to promote or brag about my videos here because I'm not. What I'm really trying to say is that my youtube account got deleted for some reason and all my videos on it got deleted. And I'm requesting you guys, if by any chance you guys have them or know someone who has them then can you please tell them to send me a pm or let me know, because I would really love to have them back. Some of my best creations were up there and now they're just gone like that. So please, if you know anyone then please tell them to send me a pm.
Other than that, I'm reeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyy sorry to any readers out there who might be looking at this post. I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry I haven't updated any of my ff's. But I PROMISE you guys that I'll try to update them as soon as I can. I have written down the next part for Kasauti Zindagi Ki and I'll try to put that one up by tomorrow or if I can today.
This is what I'm gonna do, I'm gonna write down a list of ff's I have and then make sure I update them. I'm sooooooooooooooooooooo sorry if you guys have been waiting for them.
Well, I'm gonna stop talking now, and let you guys talk since I've been going on and on and on and on and on. Aur mujhe tho lagda hai ki mein Sholay ki agli Basanti hoon. LOL
Till we see again, here's a remix of Mar Jawaan from fashion made by DJ Wardhan from Brothers In Groove the "hindi" rapper Badmash, the hindi rap guru.
Enjoy!!! Big smileCool

Durga

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Durga Ki Deewangi Chat Club" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top