Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MimiLulu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
Sonam is very very very happy today.  Bless her designer dresses!

OMG 3 more days, I am damn nervous!
chocogurl thumbnail
Aww thats good that Sona's happy!!

I knowww, only three more days to go, Im also very nervous and excited at the same time!
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sona is happy!! What is she happy about?? Whatever it is she needs to send me those happy vibes...coz I am like a ball of tensed nuclear bomb ready to blow....I am so excited and so nervous....ya ya!! Same feeling!!
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Sona' onscreen MOmmy - Supriya Pathak

Sonam is very pretty and extremely hard-working.

http://dailymailnews.com/200902/18/news/dmshowbizpage02.html
LifeOLicious thumbnail
"It was a pleasure working with Abhishek Bachchan and Sonam Kapoor. These were the two kids I've seen growing up in my household. Sonam started her career with my son Ranbir. She is naturally a gifted actor like her father. Absolutely charming and adorable. She is a darling." - Rishi Kapoor

I thoroughly enjoyed working with Sonam. I cherish every moment of her presence and kind of miss being on the sets with her. Her arrival in the industry makes me feel like something special has happened to the movies. We struck a deeper chord than an actor-director and I can just go on and on talking about her. I'd like people to see for themselves what Sonam is capable of when they see Delhi-6. - Rakeysh Mehra

"Sonam Kapoor is my 'bachchi'. Her mom and I were very close friends. When we had time on our hands, we used to take long walks together. Sonam was only 13, and so tall and pretty. I was very protective towards her", says Ekta Kapoor.

"I couldn't believe this girl who'd grown up in front of my eyes was emoting so effortlessly. She has an easy screen presence which will hold her in good stead", says Jackie Shroff.

I am reading all this again to make myself happy and I am sharing coz I want this tension to go away!!!! Where is everyone???!!!

I love Kekta Mai!! 😆 Jaggu Dada we feel the same even though we haven't seen her grow in front of our since she was born but we have seen her grow from 22-23...😆
Edited by admail_bd - 15 years ago
chocogurl thumbnail
Aww those are such sweet things that Rishi Kapoor, Rakeysh Mehra, Ekta Kapoor, and Jackie Shroff have said about Sona!! Sona is a total darling!!

Aww Ads, Im also very nervous and excited!! Hoping for the best!!
Edited by chocogurl - 15 years ago
LifeOLicious thumbnail

"I definitely think Sonam is very, very pretty. I find her pretty. Besides, she has a Kapoor surname. Maybe I am loyal to that." - Kareena Kapoor

ha ha!! I love Bebo only for her nice words for Sona!!

"It's unfair to compare Sonam Kapoor with others. After all, she's just one film old. Give her time. But I feel she has that inherent innocence, which sets her apart from other cunning looking girls of metros", says Atul Kulkarni

"Today most Indian actresses claim to be tomboys who have simply been made to wear a sari and are enjoying the experience. But I must say that Sonam Kapoor comes across as intelligent and has a certain screen presence", says Shekhar Kapur.

Oh this 2 are  my favorites! Atul got her innocence bang on and Shekhar got her screen presence bang on!!

"She's today's girl with the lingering fragrance of the old world", says Akshaye Khanna.

And this one is so true!

Raiinie2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Whom ever Sona has worked with, they only have the nicest thing to say about her especially the directors. Sona seems to do some magic over them cuz both SLB and ROM are like full of praises for her.

Adsyyy? Why u tensed, babes! Relax im sure everything would be finee!

Monika, thanks alot for uploading the videoo. Cant wait to watch it. 40 mins worth of Sona. *YAY*

Cant wait to see Sona tomz at the Dubai Prem!!

LifeOLicious thumbnail
OK I will stop spamming now!! LOL!!
Raiinie2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: admail_bd

"It's unfair to compare Sonam Kapoor with others. After all, she's just one film old. Give her time. But I feel she has that inherent innocence, which sets her apart from other cunning looking girls of metros", says Atul Kulkarni

"Today most Indian actresses claim to be tomboys who have simply been made to wear a sari and are enjoying the experience. But I must say that Sonam Kapoor comes across as intelligent and has a certain screen presence", says Shekhar Kapur.

Oh this 2 are  my favorites! Atul got her innocence bang on and Shekhar got her screen presence bang on!!

"She's today's girl with the lingering fragrance of the old world", says Akshaye Khanna.

And this one is so true!

These three are my fav quotes on Sona esp Akshaye's. Loveee itt..⭐️