Everyone Read It Please

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Karan.T

IF-Sizzlerz

Karan.T

Posted: 17 February 2009 at 7:20am | IP Logged

Hello Friends..

I want to inform you all that I can't post uttaran videos because I am very busy with my studies.At present I am Management School Student.I have lots of pressure of my studies & now a Entrance Exam preparation too.I am working on 4 Sections of Colors.i am a Back up written updater too on Star one DMG Section.
Please See

So I am not able to post Only Uttaran video updates But Nothing to Worry,I already inform Sonyfan28 too she said she will Do it.SORRY Guys.I am busy with my studies. 

Thank you So much For Paying Attention.

Edited by Karan.T - 30 May 2009 at 10:09pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

radash-Imu.M-Sano88

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Everyone Read It Please" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mona_Maurya

Goldie

Mona_Maurya

Posted: 27 April 2009 at 6:54am | IP Logged
It's ok no probs buddy....
Studies are more important....
thanx for ur previous efforts....
all the best for ur studies.....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top