Mayank-Nupur Falling In Love!Article!

Raee_Salvatore thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
Will You Cast Me?
Vday report

What did an intense proposal on V-Day yield you?A bride? A groom? At best, a partner?
Some young  Calcuttans proposed on V-day eve and landed - surprise, surprise, - a role in a serial.

This casting couch was laid out by makers of the serial Miley Jab Hum Tum on Satr One. Auditions were done in four city
colleges and eight boys and girls had made it to the stage at City Center.
While they prepared their lines the object of their PDA(public display of affection) were waiting backstage.

"Calcutta is such a great city. I land here and so many girls are waiting to propose me," Arjun Bijlani winked. He is Mayank
"smar, charmin and intelligent." That is the person the girls wolud be proposing.

If Arjun is confident, it is because of the response he had got in his first stop the day before at Indore. "When I got out of the audititorium
there was a huge crowd of girls waiting. They wouldn't let me get in the car. at last when I did, they were banging on the windows.
It was thrilling as well as scary, especially as it was 7pm and our flight was at 7.55pm," grins the youth.
The girl he chose as the winner there was "simple and confident". "She looked straight into my eyes and asked for a hug"

He is not new to receiving proposals in real life too, he claims, having received quite a few in college. His short reel life too has been active. "Why last night itself a guy hit on me"!,
his grin got wider.

But Rati Pandey has led  aquiter life. "No one has proposed to me yet. So it would be quite thrilling," says the pretty girl, Known on the show as Nupur. Didn't your family
object to letting her go around accepting proposals from strangers? "not at all. Ma told me not to bully any of them."

What the boys waiting in the wings did not know was that they had a choice of language
 to propose in. Rati speaks seven languages, including Bengali. "i was born in Assam ".
She explained. She accepted it would be tougher on girls to propose in public. "But girls have got a lot smarter now",
she said, drawing on her Indore experience. Among the boys, she was looking for a confident friendly face. "The winning girl and boy
 from each city would get to be on the show post-Valentine week, starting from February 23. " said Rati.

The lucky boy turned out to be Sameer Chopra, an in-flight executive in an airline. The girl who won from calcutta backed out citing family objections due to her impending marriage.

On-screen, Mayank and classmate Nupur have a "cute fight going". "I think we are going to fall in love, " Rati says matter of factly.
But possibilities are blooming off-screen too.😳😳
"who knows, I might find my dream man on the contest," She smiled.

Article BY Calcutta Telegraph, 17th february 2009.
Herez the pic thnx to Sara for providing it.......πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Raee_rockz - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

missing Vmars thumbnail

arti sound damn cute

thanks a ton for posting da article raee .....

bubblygurl thumbnail
Omg..!!! i hope ArTi fall in love soon..!!!

Thanx raee for such a gr8 article ...Love you..!!!
Raee_Salvatore thumbnail
u r welcome Kanz n amber.i know they r so cute.the pic is cuter i so wish sum one scan n post it soon.lolz...πŸ˜›

@Amber:did u read the last few lines.......!!!!!!!!!!
debby thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
"I think we are going to fall in love, " Rati says matter of factly. 😳😳

*stares at the line for some moments and goes into a sweet reverie*
thanks for that amazing article Raee.. cud u scan the photo?
😳

So Arjun has been proposed often.. aha.. I want names and addresses of those girls asap.. how dare they? 😲 😳 He is mine only!

*cries over Arti not coming to Delhi*

thanks Raee πŸ€—
ananya_s thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG!!!! Raee u r amazing!!/.....kya news dedi tumne....
i really hope arti fall in love...
Raee_Salvatore thumbnail
Originally posted by: debby

😳

So Arjun has been proposed often.. aha.. I want names and addresses of those girls asap.. how dare they? 😲 😳 He is mine only!

thanks Raee πŸ€—

I know Debby.i was like Oh no how dare they hit on our propertyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†IshhhhhhhπŸ˜›u hav hit the jackpot though there goes such a convinient ArTi camper like me gaga ovr the lines..Rati is a swthrt.....πŸ€—........u know about those "possibilities blooming offscreen".the best part of the entire article i tell uπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Raee_Salvatore thumbnail
@Ananya- u r welcome hun.btw did u know tht u won the contest of ArTi..lolz.!!!!!!!!
bubblygurl thumbnail
Originally posted by: debby

😳

Yeah Raee sweety can you pliiiiiiiiiizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz scan the foto...!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😭😭

Im with you debby..!!! I want the adresses of all the girls....I have a danda ready..!!! πŸ˜† But you dont keep a danda ready ...coz after hitting those girls He will be mine..!!😳

* cries harder over ArTi not having any auditions in mumbai*

thanks Raee πŸ€—

debby thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Totally Raee!

Those blooming possibilities have changed this winter into spring for me.. wo kya kehte hai, dil garden garden ho gaya by God! πŸ˜†