Page   of 10
Page 2 Page 10

-Priii-

IF-Stunnerz

-Priii-

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 17 February 2009 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Hello Friends!

I am Priyanka aka Prii (x-Prii-x) those who don't know me!
i am a student in college. i Have two brothers & one sister. I live in USA.
I have loads of friends who I care & love about. My best friend is Mallika_14 aka Malluuu! love her alot. She is more than my best friend.. she's like my little cute sister LOLLOLLOL =] Umm..Ermm my birthday is on March 12th.

I'd like to make more new friends. My hobbies are shopping, studying, sleeping, eating, going out to mall/movies, hangout with friends, hangout at college, writing, reading interesting stuff, highly interested in Medical field of studying, listening to bollywood music, watching tv serials/bolly/holly movies. ii love Mohit Sehgal, Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Padukone & Srk. My all time favorite serial is MJHT!

If you want to be my Friend, Please fill out the below!

Name:
Birthdate:
Where do you Live?
What are your hobbies?
Which forums do you hangout in?
Who is your fav. bolly stars?
Favorite song/singer & Film?
Tell something about yourself.

If you are already my friend, you do not have to fill it out unless u wanna answer the fav questions!

Hope to meet loads of new friends!
Prii

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rozain

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "[Prii's Chat House#1] - Plz Join" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Priii-

IF-Stunnerz

-Priii-

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 17 February 2009 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Member's List <3

1- *Twinkle_Shine* (Samiya)
2- Rozain (Saadia)
3- mrsdiya (Diya)
4- dreamy girl (Soni)
5- Reeno!!! (Reeno)
6- miss.dollz (Dolly)

6 Total Members!

Edited by x-Prii-x - 19 February 2009 at 8:55am

samiya.

IF-Sizzlerz

samiya.

Posted: 17 February 2009 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Hey Prii!
Thanks for the PM!
Do add me
Name:Samiya
Birthdate:24/08/1995
Where do you Live?UK
What are your hobbies?Umm..I like loads of things lol
Which forums do you hangout in?TSPLS & Kasturi sometimes others
Who is your fav. bolly stars?Loads! Deepika, SRK, Kajol, Sonam and lots more!
Favorite song/singer & Film?Fav films are KKHH and HSSH, Fav singers are Alka Yagnik & Shreya G. , and I have loads of fav songs! too many to list lolz...
I love perfume LOL

Rozain

IF-Sizzlerz

Rozain

CC Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 17 February 2009 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Thanks Alot Prii Its Really very interesting thread to know about eachother love you buddy.

Name: Saadia
Birthdate: 9, feb, 1990
Where do you Live? Pakistan
What are your hobbies? Good Music Listenings, Reading Books And Making Siggs.
Which forums do you hangout in? Mostly Signatures Forum.
Who is your fav. bolly stars? Aishwarya rai And Shahrukh Khan.
Favorite song/singer & Film? Aaj Purani Rahon Se Koi Awaz Na Dey / M.Rafi /
Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam
     Nothing special i am a medical student and busy person but still i manage my time for my friends and not a very foody person i love to hangout with friends in college and whenever have a time go outside with a family as they are mine whole world i love my family can't think to stay away from them even for a while. hmmmmmmmmm else i love my friends and a very sensitive person i am the only daughter of my parents no other sister just have a cute brother and mine best friend is also ofcourse my bro and more special.

-Priii-

IF-Stunnerz

-Priii-

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 17 February 2009 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Twinkle_Shine*

Hey Prii!
Thanks for the PM!
Do add me
Name:Samiya
Birthdate:24/08/1995
Where do you Live?UK
What are your hobbies?Umm..I like loads of things lol
Which forums do you hangout in?TSPLS & Kasturi sometimes others
Who is your fav. bolly stars?Loads! Deepika, SRK, Kajol, Sonam and lots more!
Favorite song/singer & Film?Fav films are KKHH and HSSH, Fav singers are Alka Yagnik & Shreya G. , and I have loads of fav songs! too many to list lolz...
I love perfume LOL

wow Samiya.. awwh ur 5 years younger than me..lol
i am 18..will be turning 19 next month..lol ii cannot waitt
i got my gift early from my parents.. i always wanted a 2nd holes in my ear so they got paid for my 2nd ear piercing.. and my earrings..lolz i was like yay1 i got it done yday actually. i got pink daimond studs. they are small and cute.. so shinyLOL..sorry sometimes u'll find me crazyy funnii or crazyy weird...lol

samiya.

IF-Sizzlerz

samiya.

Posted: 17 February 2009 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by x-Prii-x

wow Samiya.. awwh ur 5 years younger than me..lol HeheLOL
i am 18..will be turning 19 next month H early BDLOL I'm a bit crazy sumtymz LOLLOL..lol ii cannot waitt
i got my gift early from my parents.. i always wanted a 2nd holes in my ear so they got paid for my 2nd ear piercing.. CooollLOLI only got one lolConfusedLOLand my earrings..lolz i was like yay1 i got it done yday actually. i got pink daimond studs. they are small and cute.. so shinyLOLLOL aww pink studs..hw sweet..sorry sometimes u'll find me crazyy funnii or crazyy weird...lol
Oh no probzLOLLOLbecause I'm mad and crazy myself LOLLOL

-Priii-

IF-Stunnerz

-Priii-

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 17 February 2009 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rozain

Name: Saadia
Birthdate: 9, feb, 1990
Where do you Live? Pakistan
What are your hobbies? Good Music Listenings, Reading Books And Making Siggs.
Which forums do you hangout in? Mostly Signatures Forum.
Who is your fav. bolly stars? Aishwarya rai And Shahrukh Khan.
Favorite song/singer & Film? Aaj Purani Rahon Se Koi Awaz Na Dey / M.Rafi /
Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam
     Nothing special i am a medical student and busy person but still i manage my time for my friends and not a very foody person i love to hangout with friends in college and whenever have a time go outside with a family as they are mine whole world i love my family can't think to stay away from them even for a while. hmmmmmmmmm else i love my friends and a very sensitive person i am the only daughter of my parents no other sister just have a cute brother and mine best friend is also ofcourse my bro and more special.

Hey Saadia..
wow i thought Rozain was your real name lolLOL
thats so cool.. im also a medical student. and omg we are same age! lol except your 1 month older than me. aww u have a lil brother. how old is he? aww how cute.. brother-sis best friends...lol i get along with my brothers except my sis.. shes married and shes a pharmacist and she yells like my mom.. sometimes im like can i call u momLOL.... my jiju her hubby is also a pharmacist..hes soo cool and acts innocents alwaysLOLLOLLOL.... my other brother whose also married this year on Jan18th...in India... but he lives with us in USA... he is a BioTech Engineer and so is his wife my bhabi..lol so in my family two are pharmacist and two are engineers..lol i have a younger brother who is 1 yr younger than me and he wants to be a pilot or a engineer as well. and i wanna b a doc..what type of medical field are you in? doctor? nurse? surgeon? (thats what im thinkin)..to do some brain surgeriesLOLLOLLOL ........

omgg ii love Hum dil ke chuke sanam..lol and i love srk as well..lolz hes awesome in movies...

have u seen Slumdog Millionaire yet? its a HIT FILM in USA and everyone are talking about it.. yday in my child psychology class..my teacher was like did anyone see
Slumdog Millionaire? i was like i havent yet but i wanna.. shes like thats a awesome and great film.. she liked it..lol

-Priii-

IF-Stunnerz

-Priii-

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 17 February 2009 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Twinkle_Shine*

Originally posted by x-Prii-x

wow Samiya.. awwh ur 5 years younger than me..lol HeheLOL
i am 18..will be turning 19 next month H early BDLOL I'm a bit crazy sumtymz LOLLOL..lol ii cannot waitt lmaooo
i got my gift early from my parents.. i always wanted a 2nd holes in my ear so they got paid for my 2nd ear piercing.. CooollLOLI only got one lolConfusedLOL why did u get only one? and where? is it on your top ear corner? cuz alot of ppl gets it like that..i want one like that but my mom is like that will hurt so bad.. and it could get infected.  and my earrings..lolz i was like yay1 i got it done yday actually. i got pink daimond studs. they are small and cute.. so shinyLOLLOL aww pink studs..hw sweet yeapp...love pink.. i have t-shirts, shirts, hoddies that are pink in my closet..lol..sorry sometimes u'll find me crazyy funnii or crazyy weird...lol
Oh no probzLOLLOLbecause I'm mad and crazy myself LOLLOL lolz... u funnii tooo.....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top