Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters)

kiran fan club (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

jalak-ji

jalak-ji

Posted: 18 February 2009 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aamir's Fan

Originally posted by shabari

I am a huge fan of hers. I also loved her dance during audition the best. Please add me to her fan club =)
please add me to Kiran's fan club too..looks like it's going to be chilly out here....LOLaamir's fan,you have a good choice here...Winkwe are mutual in this aspect..i think we are mutual where aamir, anoop desai...kiran are concernedSmile

I also noticed that Shabs di. We definitely are. I love Kiran's expressions. They are priceless Big smile

I agree

I also wanna join !!WinkTongue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "kiran fan club (Page 2)" in Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

missof77

Groupbie

missof77

Posted: 21 February 2009 at 2:46am | IP Logged

4 me  OMG !!!!!!!!!  She Roxxxxxxxxxx !!!!!!!! She Is An Exellent Dancer,..... !!!   i also wanna join !!!!!!!!! 

Aamir's Fan

Goldie

Aamir's Fan

Posted: 21 February 2009 at 9:30am | IP Logged
She was awesome last night. She looks good in both western and Indian attire =)

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 21 February 2009 at 11:45am | IP Logged
I like her as a dancer but she needs to watch her facial expressions...

Sometimes she tries to hard to be sexy and they look cheap...Sorry fans....

She did a good job yesterday...

pakirani

Goldie

pakirani

Posted: 21 February 2009 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
i can't believe she got out....she was amazing...i think she was the best one out of all the dancers no matter how good they are...

Aamir's Fan

Goldie

Aamir's Fan

Posted: 21 February 2009 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pakirani

i can't believe she got out....she was amazing...i think she was the best one out of all the dancers no matter how good they are...

Me either. I read in the spoiler that Shubho was out but I did not expect Kiran to be out as well. I felt so bad for Terrence. He was crying a lot but one thing that I did not understand was why he was giving all his attention to Shubho and not to Kiran

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 21 February 2009 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
I am shocked and speechless to see a trained classical dancer who is not only  beautiful but is a complete package out of this show b/c of discrimination....

Today Kiran performed fantastic...I don't know what Geeta, Remo and Mithun were talking about..

Noni and Rakhee were nothing compared to Kiran's dance..

Sorry these days hip hop and western dance has more importance than classically trained graceful dancer...

Kiran should not have been out...Actually it should have been Noni....

Shubo's elimination justified compared to Jigar and the other dude...

pakirani

Goldie

pakirani

Posted: 21 February 2009 at 11:08pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by pakirani

Me either. I read in the spoiler that Shubho was out but I did not expect Kiran to be out as well. I felt so bad for Terrence. He was crying a lot but one thing that I did not understand was why he was giving all his attention to Shubho and not to Kiran

i felt the same thing...i didnt understand why shuboo was in the middle recieving so much attention when kiran was also out too...and once terrence said that shuboo will dance at his studio, he got all happy, while kiran was standing at the end on corner...not everyone confronted her, it was just the girls who hugged her and supported her.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top