kyph ain't kyph without iqbal khan

Posted: 18 years ago
the entire atmosphere of the show changed when zaib entered. it was very cool. ðŸ˜Š

i'm terribly sorry for all the people on this forum who try very hard to make sure that neha bamb gets her due. she should. but the show gets it's electricity from iqbal, folks.

old focussed confident angad was the best thing in kyph. zaib is an route for that attitude to get back into the show. he's even making that grungy look work!

contrary to a lot of the postings that are focussed on arrogant zaib versus guilty kripa, i think it's going to be more exciting to see arrogant zaib face-off with arrogant prithvi. old prithvi used to be such a mamby-pamby gentleman who always looked small beside angad. now, we get two strong, arrogant protagonists, both lovers of kripa - very very interesting setup.

what a pity the female character will probably be reduced to a limp, guilt-laden noodle. it would be nice if kripa gets some spine and some brain and can fight also, like the old kripa. waitin' and watchin' - with anticipation! 😃 -esther
Iqbal IS Angad/Zaib for me. I dont think that if any other actor played his characters in KYPH I would enjoy it as much as I enjoy IQ's portrayal. But another major reason I watch is because of Angad/Kripa or now Zaib/Kripa. The chemistry between IQ-Neha has me on pins and needles anticipating what their first scenes together will be like. Not just because of Iqbal but also because I want to see the interaction between both actors as well. They both play their characters to the T.
Originally posted by LJC007

Iqbal IS Angad/Zaib for me. I dont think that if any other actor played his characters in KYPH I would enjoy it as much as I enjoy IQ's portrayal. But another major reason I watch is because of Angad/Kripa or now Zaib/Kripa. The chemistry between IQ-Neha has me on pins and needles anticipating what their first scenes together will be like. Not just because of Iqbal but also because I want to see the interaction between both actors as well. They both play their characters to the T.

i don't question this at all. i agree completely that there is a lovely anticipation that the two of them together generate for every show. neither do i mean to detract from the competence and skills of the other actors on the show.

it's just that i was so struck by the sheer energy in the latter half of today's episode. it was different, it was alive. it's never quite like this when everyone else is on and doing their job very well. and (perhaps it's that i'm slow and a tube-light but) i realised that it was because of iqbal. 😆 -esther
the show gets it's electricity from iqbal bcoz iqbals entry is always in kripas life & it brings a hope in our mind to see more of their combination scenes .its always angad who comes to kripas life & not kripa to angads life .kripa ki story individually chalti hai like she &her family , she & prithvi story bhi hai

neha gets her due bcoz now a days she have more scenes /interesting scenes ,iqbal ke utne scenes nahi hai then we use to critisize her a lot but she is improving a lot & we didnt expected such brilliant acting from her
iqbal ko bhi hum appreciate karte hai dekha nahi sab zeb is hot hot hot kar rahe hai its bcoz ab tak usne bas apna chehra dikhaya hai koi scenes nahi kiya
and for me its always IQ -NEHA TOGETHER if they were alone their sucess will not rreach this level I am sure
Yes ek hi thing missing hai vo hai chemistry.Angad and kripa ki.

Originally posted by Cindrella1

Yes ek hi thing missing hai vo hai chemistry.Angad and kripa ki.

true

kyph isnt kyph widout iqbal and NEHA BOTH!!!!!!!!!..they complement each odr perfectly and iqbal khan stands incomplete widout neha!..the same goes true for neha as well!

Originally posted by galpal

Iqbal and Neha complement each other perfectly---theyre each adhura without the other---do u think if they showed angad with mishti or some1 else the show would be the same? I think its the on-screen chemistry that rocks the show! rocks my senses! btw I saw Iqbal last year in a promo of his flop movie Bullet-ek dhamaka---I didnt even notice him yaar--I also saw IQ in a scene from Fun2oosh--don t even remember wot he looked like----so I think its 3 things
Ekta's magic---give the devil his/her due---ekta presents her couples in such a manner---fighting/loving that they become everyone's heartthrobs---example--pratham/gauri in kkutumb, sujal-kashish in KTH
Iqbal-Neha combination which somehow burns up the small screen with its heat
the story and direction of kyph is good too otherwise nothing would have clicked

BINGO!!!!!!!!!😃😃

I SAY KYPH ISNT KYPH WITHOUT its viewers re...humari bhi kuch credit hai iS show ke sucess mian .....

yep but i agree that with out iqbal or neha the kyph isnt kyph it becomes kyfs (KAISA YEH FALTU SHOW) 😆

<RITU>
Originally posted by ritu29

I SAY KYPH ISNT KYPH WITHOUT its viewers re...humari bhi kuch credit hai iS show ke sucess mian

😆 i'd get even more specific and say that kyph ain't kyph without india forums! but i can see that the neha is equal faction is on this posting with vengence!😛

i guess in all fairness, here's what i can say. we've had kyph twice before with angad practically not there for a couple of days or so each time. it's been dullish. when iqbal walks back in, the charge is back. we've never had a kyph session with a prolonged neha absence. so we can't really tell if the episodes get duller without her around. isn't it strange that we've had a chance to "miss" angad and feel his absence because iqbal has a weaker constitution than neha?!?! 😆😆😆 -esther