Food, Drinks & Recipes

SABAJON

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

camrodri

camrodri

Posted: 16 February 2009 at 8:26am | IP Logged

Hi Everybody I'm happy to been here in this great comunity, I'm from Colombia and ive got for you today a great Drink Recipe made in my country for this coming St Valentine Day

This Drink is Called "Sabajon"

And here you got the Recipe, i hope you can make it and enjoy it as i made here in my hometown

3 Milk Bottles

1 Sugar Cup

1/2 Rum bottle

1 Vanilla teaspoon

5 Tablespoon Cornstarch

1/2 Teaspoon Nutmeg

4 Beaten Yolks

Preparation:

Boiled milk. Take 2 cups of milk already boiled, it mixes the sugar and cornstarch in cold water until have faded and become again the fire until it thickens. Remove fire, add the remaining milk, stir well and let it cool. Then add the beaten egg yolks and pass them through a strainer and then put the nutmeg, vanilla and rum, let bottled and cover well.

Drink Cold

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SABAJON" in Food, Drinks & Recipes forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.