Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

gagoo

gagoo

Posted: 19 October 2005 at 2:50pm | IP Logged

what would u do if your friend comes up to u and tells u that she had unprotected sex 2 months ago, and now believes that she is pregnant. she tells u not to tell anyone.

note:she was date raped by her boyfriend.

what would u do in a sistuation like this? this happened to friend of mine 2 yrs ago

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "what would u do" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chikoo

Goldie

chikoo

Posted: 19 October 2005 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
As she requested to me, I would not tell it to anyone Big smile

Life for Rent

Goldie

Life for Rent

Posted: 19 October 2005 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
i will shut up my mouth...........

gagoo

gagoo

Posted: 19 October 2005 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
what i mean is how will u try to help her?

Life for Rent

Goldie

Life for Rent

Posted: 19 October 2005 at 6:45pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by gagoo

god save i dont have friend who is girl..........well frankly it might be rude bt i have to say........you did wrong so u have suffer the consequences..........u should think b4 u do something.......

i knw this comment will hurt ppl bt in our every1's minds the thinking is the same  .............some ppl will post nice comments bt in real sence they are nt ready to help her......

coz this world doent stop for any1..every1 is selish in her own

its my point of view.........

Angeleyes 2

IF-Sizzlerz

Angeleyes 2

Posted: 19 October 2005 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
I wouldn't tell anyone but I will let her know that I will always be there if she needs anythingSmile

Aparna_BD

IF-Dazzler

Aparna_BD

Posted: 19 October 2005 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Life for Rent

Originally posted by gagoo

god save i dont have friend who is girl..........well frankly it might be rude bt i have to say........you did wrong so u have suffer the consequences..........u should think b4 u do something.......

i knw this comment will hurt ppl bt in our every1's minds the thinking is the same  .............some ppl will post nice comments bt in real sence they are nt ready to help her......

coz this world doent stop for any1..every1 is selish in her own

its my point of view.........

Life for rent you did not get the essence of this question . please note it was mentioned she was DATE RAPED !!!!

By the way , i would tell her SHE MUST GO TO THE POLICE AND TELL ABOUT THE DATE RAPE !! I WILL HELP CONVINCE HER THAT SHE MUST NOT AT ANY CIRCUMSTANCE LET THIS PERSON WHO RAPED HER GET AWAY !!

Aparna_BD

IF-Dazzler

Aparna_BD

Posted: 19 October 2005 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Oh and if it was NOT rape it would be a different question . I would discuss the pros and cons of keeping the baby.......tell her i am there for her NO MATTER WHAT . If she wants an abortion , i am there for her . If she wants to keep the baby , i will discuss the matter with her to see if that could be done without it bringing any harm to her .

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.