Felt bad for Anandi's Parents

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago
it was such a sad episode today, i just finished watching it.  Was in tears.
Really did not like the way that Dadi Saa treated Anandi's parents just to let Bhariav know that she knows what he did for Khazan Singh.

She could have talked to Bhairav alone and asked him instead of insulting Anandi's parents.

Thanks for the info...i think i will skip todays episode......i really liked BV when gehna entered and was standing up against maasa.....now the show seems to be back to sqr one where maasa keeps insulting everyone....i really want the makers to show someone revolting against maasa....this has now become like a torture show...with maasa as the head of the prison......nad everyone around her crying😒...with maasa giving hte victorous smile.😡
Dadisa's bahaviour was disgusting to say the least.  When will the gauna happen?  This has been prolonged so far.
who the hell does that? in punjabi culture, atleast they dont take stuff from daughter in laws famly.. disgusting.

why masa got her sons & grandson married to poor girs then??...If vasanth, bhairo & jagya's in laws were as rich as they are...then there had having no question at all regarding the gifts & all???...

She has intentionally taken poor girls as her bahu..cause she could take the upperhand over them...& now she is pressurising them live this..
this is very nasty thing....Almighty surely will punish her one day
Dadisa is acting so stupid..Even I felt soo bad for them...

i also felt bad for her parents. wat did the poor ppl do to be treated in this shabby manner

yes the episode was vry emotional n their  pain was heavily felt!!maasa is vry disgusting!
yeh i really felt bad 4 for anandi's me n my mom watch this show daily nobody else n we both were crying this was really heartbreaking thing