Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

Ali Merchant does a Shahjehan!-Article

*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 16 February 2009 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Ali Merchant does a Shahjehan!

It's been nearly a year of togetherness for Ali Merchant and Sara Khan and the deeply-in-love couple are constantly surprising each other with gifts- Ali last bought Sara a Pug. This time, he has gone all out. He is set to launch a building firm on their name.

Ali confirms the news, saying, "Yes, I'll be launching a new building firm called 'Al-Sara' in Neral, which is in Matheran. My dad's in the construction business and that's how I thought of doing something like this."

The actor wants to branch out from just doing television and that is how he decided on this business venture. He explains, "After doing three shows, I got bored and I wanted to do something different and refreshing. My dad too wasn't well and I wanted to take a break from television. So, I started with this."

Merchant says that he has shown that land to his girlfriend Sara and she is too excited about the project. He tells us, "When I told Sara about this, she was very excited… she started screaming and jumping all around. She was more excited and elated when she saw the place. She loved it."

But how will he manage working on Al-Sara with the pressure and long hours that come with shooting for a daily? Ali says, "I'll manage it anyhow. I'll try to concentrate on both."

More about his construction plans, he says, "We own a lot of land in that area and I have to make a trip there soon. I've decided to build some residential buildings there where they'll be named as Alsara 1, Alsara 2 and so on…"

Asked about his dream house, Ali says, "It'll be a huge house with large windows and a very big balcony. I'll sit with Sara for unlimited time in the balcony and right in front of us will be the sea. I should be able to just open the door and walk out directly to the sea."

http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2009/February/News_20090214_84

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mah403

annu123 Senior Member
annu123
annu123

Posted: 16 February 2009 at 7:56am | IP Logged
wowwwwwwwwwwv  ali is too cute..
Payal25 IF-Dazzler
Payal25
Payal25

MGAENP Banner Contest Winner