Valentinesday special MOTW.....?? (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 16

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 17 February 2009 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by netra_rama

Originally posted by kadhambari

aiyyo sami,meli kannu enn chellam dayavu seidhu ennai mattum marupadi MOTW aakidadhaa maaa............aish,netra,jassie,vani acca,giri ellarum IF'la irundhu eppo break edukraangalo appo venumnaa podu..............ennala idhellam thaangave mudiyadhu.

unnai best season kaaga saving kannu!!! Wink the time ur on this seat, jas & me will be fully here taan LOLLOL nyabagam varudha ..ur first MOTW?? Unnai grill panni grill panni naan labour wad vekke land ayithen ROFLhello ennala nee labour ward'la land aanaadha poi pazhi podadhaAngryennala dhaan kaesh normal delivery aanan...........do u remember?Vinod mentioning my name in the operation theatre maa kannuEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Valentinesday special MOTW.....?? (Page 9)" in Other Topics forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jasunap

IF-Sizzlerz

jasunap

Posted: 17 February 2009 at 7:07am | IP Logged
congo shongo nallu.  have read through your brave answers for the questions.  here i am to ask you some as well.  PLEASE ANSWER ALL PARTS OF THE QUESTIONS.LOLLOL
LOL

1. Have you ever had a life changing epiphany?please look the meaning up in the dictionary if you dont know what i am talking about!Wink

2. If you really were what you eat... what would you most likely be?Wink

3. Since you are the valentine day motw'what flavour is love??? And why???EmbarrassedBlushing

4. If someone could stick a price tag on your back what will it say???Smile

5. What are you "known for" amongst your friends and family??? Do you enjoy being "known for" that reason??? Why??? Why not????LOL

6. What do you think meli should do if life hands her the lemons???Big smile

7. If netra walks in accidently when you are stepping out of the shower what are your first words going to be??? Why???LOL

8. If aish holds out her hand what would you put in it??? Why???Wacko

9. What is the one word you know that can never ever describe you???Big smile

10. Tell us the traffic sign that best describes your love life. Why???Tongue

Edited by jasunap - 17 February 2009 at 7:08am

jasunap

IF-Sizzlerz

jasunap

Posted: 17 February 2009 at 7:24am | IP Logged
here is another set for you to keep busy...

1. Roj really needs a break from everyone and everything…can she come and stay at your house for a while???  What will you do to make her comfortable and yet not bother her???LOL

2. Where is the one place where we will never find you???Tongue

3. If you and ambi woke up together in the same bed tomorrow morning…what are the first three words you will say to her???ROFL

4. What is the one thing that you would like to have / be beginning with the letter "C'Big smile

5. What/who would most like to hug at this minute…why?Embarrassed

6. How long do you expect eljay to wait for you???LOL

7. if you swapped clothes with atina just now...what will you be wearing???Embarrassed

8. if i appeared next to you right now, will you throttle me for asking you so many questions??? why???Wink

i am not done yet...will come back with more...LOLLOL
LOL

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 17 February 2009 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jasunap

3. If you and ambi woke up together in the same bed tomorrow morning?what are the first three words you will say to her???ROFL

ROFL can i answer this jas Embarrassed ROFL

jasunap

IF-Sizzlerz

jasunap

Posted: 17 February 2009 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by netra_rama

3. If you and ambi woke up together in the same bed tomorrow morning?what are the first three words you will say to her???ROFL

ROFL can i answer this jas Embarrassed ROFL
  you may netz...but after nallu has a go at it....by the way will you answer for your bed or nallu's narada????ROFL

Edited by jasunap - 17 February 2009 at 7:57am

eljay

IF-Rockerz

eljay

Posted: 17 February 2009 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Jas, you and Neths, you have me in splits.  How am I supposed to do my chores with this fun exchange out here?

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 17 February 2009 at 8:28am | IP Logged
ROFL Nalli kannu....ongalukku pudicha madhiri ORIGINAL koestions nezu sisiterum Jasum pottirukaanga....ROFLROFLROFL ENJOY maaa........no tears plz.....

btw...just read your vasantha maligai koestions...ClapClapClap great job daa.....that simbu answer one...only reminds me of nee vetcha soupu naan vetcha aapu LOLLOLLOL...great going daaa....

Edited by aisha_muka1980 - 17 February 2009 at 8:30am

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 17 February 2009 at 8:29am | IP Logged

you may netz...but after nallu has a go at it....by the way will you answer for your bed or nallu's narada????ROFL

for my bed will PM u .. for nallu bed will answer here jas ROFL

kolopu jas ungalaku AngryLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top